ForumsThe Tavern[REQ]Today is the day!

257 48171
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Here we are. Two months later.

60 days ago, our good friend and neighbor R2 asked his sweetheart Aggs to become his wife. To join him in a life of happiness. To bring each other the companionship, love, and joy of marriage.

I would like to welcome you all here today, for Armor Games first wedding. Please help yourself to the refreshments. The ceremony will begin shortly...

• 257 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Bother* not 'other'

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

I think he's asking why it bothers you that R2 wants to, in dan's words, "interneticly" marry Aggz. That help?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Oh, okay.
Because my sister rejected him at every turn. And it's irritating.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Console.writeline ("Aggz, is that true?"
If answer==true;
Console.writeline ("R2, what so you have to say in your defence?"
Else;
Console.writeline ("apearently R2 and aggz did had a speical link between them. Maybe you are the one who shaded over the entire thing?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Do we really have to go through this? Aggs and I have already married.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

*points gun at R2* No, R2. We don't. Unless you want to live.....

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Yes you are. And there is (almost) nothing that can break it ,But it dosent change a thing.
I saw a TV proggram on National geographic, Taboo, and they showed their a kiddnape wedding. The bride "kiddnaped" his wife (she wanted this).
Even so, her family chased him with motorcycles arne machetees (they didnt hurt anyone, juet shown some muscles). So the husband payed a ceremonial payment to the bride family and they made peace with it.
And this is what we are doing here. We make peace betwenn camp "sisters" And camp "R2 and pals".

If you didnt noticed, storm and aggz are unarmed now. Only myself and pieguyme wear guns at the momment. Even xeano is good. What i cant say about clancy...

Aggz, R2, what do you have to say?

aggazaggashoofoo
aggazaggashoofoo
99 posts
Nomad

What I have to say. Hmmm. Well I have many things to say and ask. One, R2 why the hell are you so intrested in me? Two, you still owe me a million. Three, I HAVE A MACHETE! MWHAHAHA! Four, no i dont, i really want one though. Five, King Charles the somethinth made a new religion so people could get divorced. Maybe we should become followers of the church. Six, King Charles killed him exwifes. Chopped their heads clean off. Maybe we could do that too

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Well, then. That escalated quickly...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Good thing my love for Aggs is strong, like a bodybuilder made of diamonds.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Pie, give me a knife. I swear I won't use it right now. I just want a knife. I odn't like being unarmed.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Pie. Dont.

Storm, i want you to go see how Xeano is doing. These paintballs are much more painfulls then they seem.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Dan, go ahead. I'll make sure the don't kill each other. Sorry Storm. I've heard that excuse before.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I love Aggs because she is so beautiful and her personality is so perfect.

aggazaggashoofoo
aggazaggashoofoo
99 posts
Nomad

R2, you didnt answer my questions. Shame on you.

Showing 196-210 of 257