ForumsQuestsHardest Quest Ever

31 21048
Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

What is the hardest quest you achieved? Or what is the hardest Quest on the entire gaming site? Explain why.

The hardest Quest I have achieved:
Right in the Middle- Beat field G7 Gemcraft Labyrinth
Because the game takes forever to beat and the levels are hard. So it took a lot of dedication to complete.

Hardest Quest on AG:
Terminus- Beat all levels Bubble Tanks Tower Defence
This one is very time consuming and many of the levels are challenging. I plan to beat it in the future but we'll see what happens.

• 31 Replies
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

The rarest quest I've done is Meanie from Zombotron 2: Time Machine with 252 players completing it. It's also one of the easier Hard quests I've done. I don't know why nobody has it.

The next 2 rarest quests, Treasure Hunter from Zombotron 2: Time Machine (307 completions) and King of the Treadmill from Treadmillasaurus Rex (867 completions) were also very easy for me. I just played a game and didn't realize I had them until I checked my profile later.

For most time consuming I'd go with Sheepishly Super from Chuck the Sheep (1352 completions) and Unlucky from Catapult Madness (1582 completions) in 3rd and 2nd respectively. The most time consuming that I've done is Ultimate Arsenal from Shell Shock Live 2 (1542 completions). It took me well over 3 months of daily playing to get it.

All the other rarest quests for the next few pages just took a lot of patience. I'm pretty certain that my hardest quest completed is You Finally Made It! from Give Up (4176 completions). I spent a few hours on a hot august day doing that one. I ended up so sweaty that I could hardly keep my hand on the keyboard and was shaking (like really shaking) for about 20 minutes afterward. I might have sold my soul a few times in that too. I'm not really that sure as my vision and conscious control of my own body started going around level 30.

For the hardest on AG, I think it's 3M Damage from Epic Battle Fantasy 4 (257 completions). It's 6 months older than anything near it and I remember it holding the #1 spot for quite a while.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

I have 8 quests to do yet, most of them under 1,000 (in terms of people completing them). By this rating, "Mutant Stomp" should be hardest quest since only 79 people have completed it.

I am still embarrassed by not getting "A New Beginning" from Sinjid --22,500+ people have completed it, but I just can't figure out how to beat that last guy.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

I think the longest quest is the "Battle Strong" (10 BSI) quest on Dawn of Dragons. Plus, it's annoying since it actually requires 11 BSI ....

ranggagreat
ranggagreat
73 posts
Chamberlain

some people said that the hardest would be the Give Up quest...
God, it's not that hard but it is little time consuming, rage inducing, and keyboard smashing. But still..

Bubble tank TD's Terminus currently hold the place of rarest quest, but maybe it will be finished by AG players

The true hardest quest is Road of The Dead's Mutant Stomp because the game itself for a lot of people is laggy

My Hardest Quest would be Sequester's finish all level -i could finish it but dat laziness-, Treadmillasaurus rex 50k calories -i'm not THAT skilled-, and EBF 4 legendary 3M damage -gonna finish it anytime soon-

my rarest quest is spending spree from papa's freezeria.. LOL not many people play that game

my time consuming quest is definitely the one hundred freaking million from epic combo redux... my computer are doing fine though after i left it running for about 8-10 hours

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Bubble Tanks TD Terminus isn't hard if you juggle the creeps. It's just tedious.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Oh, wow -- I didn't realize how few people had gotten "Terminus" on Bubble Tanks.

Are people using the cheat function? I confess I did. Even with that, it was pretty tedious by the end. The only one that threw me was Level 40, but I finally got it.

I haven't seen anyone mention "Optimization" on TITOL 4 -- I doubt if I'll ever break the 8-minute mark.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

i totally thought that armor games would have made it so that if you enabled the cheat function u wouldn't get the quest. Guess they didnt, so terminus is definatley the easiest hard level quest to get now.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Battle strong is actually really easy... It's probably harder to get the summon Kalaxia quest if you're trying for battle strong. For that just dump all your SPs into attack and defense from the start. I admit though I put most of my SP in stamina and energy and my BSI is only 9 at level 358.

The hardest quest for me is looking like the 3 million hit in EBF 4... That one is gonna take some good luck ^^ also Meanie from Zombotron 2 TM is gonna require some skill and luck IMO, and Terminus due to how tedious it is even though I am using the cheat.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

I didn't say Battle Strong was hard, I said it was long. It took me three months, although I imagine if you really focus, some can do it in two months.

There are some really good suggestions in the EBF2 Quest Forum for the 3M hit -- it's actually not too bad if you follow that advice.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Well today I'm free and have nothing better to do so I'm gonna be going on a quest grind... I'm hoping to get at least 10, with at least 5 of these "hard" quests being somewhere in my total

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

- Introduction: How I am Defining Hard -

I'm going to consider hard as a blanket term here.
It can mean a quest that is:
- Time consuming
(Not much skill needed, but it is hard to find the amount of time to play it).

- Takes a lot of skill
(A quest that takes skill or practice to beat, which usually means it will be time consuming as well.)

- Takes a lot of luck or Takes a random occurrence
(A quest that does not take a lot of skill. Most players it will take a lot of time to get a quest like this due to the luck or randomness involved, but some players will get the quest quickly because of the luck or randomness involved.)

- Game issues
(The quest is not very difficult, but lag, save game problems, glitches, or other game bugs cause the quest to be much more difficult than it should be.)

- My Thoughts on the Terminus Quest -

Terminus I would consider a medium difficulty quest as you can use the infinite bubbles check box to complete it. Removing most the skill and tediousness of juggling needed from most levels.

- The Hard Quests -

To me the hardest quests are (in no particular order):

- Mutant Stomp (Reach 20km in mutant meltdown.) (Road of the Dead 2)
Skill and luck are both involved in this one and a lot of players also have to deal with lag, making this one quite difficult.

- Ultimate Arsenal (Unlock 60 Weapons.) (ShellShock Live 2)
This one is time consuming and tedious (and I found it boring too). Without paying for anything this will mean you have to reach Level 30 to get the 60 weapons necessary. It takes a very long time to gain the experience needed to reach level 30. A very long time and the gameplay is rather repetitive. As well, a lot of waiting for matches to start and players to volley their shots is involved. Skill is not needed as even losses will give you Exp., but it does help to win.

- Battle Strong (Get a BSI over 10 after level 100 (Note: In some cases you may have to get BSI over 11) (Dawn of the Dragons)
This is a very time consuming quest, unless you pay for in game items that will speed the process along. In most cases, if not all, you have to get your B.S.I. over 11 instead of 10. It took me a little over two months to get this quest and I played that game as much as possible within that 2 month period. The game is somewhat simple, but there is a lot to know about it and how to play it right, making for a rather steep learning curve. To make matters worse, if you don't play the game the right way (for B.S.I.) you can't restart your character and you can make the quest take longer. This was a tedious quest.

- 3M Damage (Deal 3,000,000 with a single hit. That's a lot!) (Epic Battle Fantasy 4)
This quest takes some time and some careful planning, but thanks to a few guides out there it wasn't too difficult. I also found the game to be fun, so the time needed to get this quest did not feel like a boring grind fest. Overall, I put this quest near the bottom of the most difficult quests, but still difficult nonetheless.

- Wasteland Stars (Get 18 Stars on levels 16, 17, and 18.) (Cursed Treasure 2)
- No Sacred Stones (Win level 16, 17, or 18, without breaking a Sacred Stone.) (Cursed Treasure 2)
- Evil Superstar (Get 3 stars, day and night, on all 15 primary levels of the game.) (Cursed Treasure 2)
This game involved so much luck, lagged so badly, and was so monotonous and boring I wanted to tear my hair out and scream (I really did yell at this game). Most levels were easy, but trying to get the 3 stars meant no enemy could touch a stone. So you'd play a whole half hour level, just to watch one enemy at the end of your playthrough, just barely touch a stone, making you replay that whole boring level over again.
Don't get me started on the enemies that lost their armour and locked towers that were sent in huge hordes wave after wave, making it nearly impossible to stop them from touching your gems. These quests were horrible. I must say though, to Irviysofts credit, they patched the entire game, nerfed those difficult enemies, and rebalanced things. It's nice to see a company respond to feedback :].

- A New Beginning (Defeat Lord Kazuro at the Shiroda Forest) (Sinjid)
- Shogun Showdown (Defeat Lord Asura at the Shogun Palace) (Sinjid)
I recall Lord Asura being difficult to defeat, even after reading through guides, and tips from other players. It took a decent amount of skill. You had to defeat Lord Asura before even facinf Lord Kazuro, so it made that quest hard by default.

- You Finally Made It! (Finish the game without giving up) (Give up)
I found this game took a decent amount of skill to beat, making this quest hard.

- Unlucky (Get empaled 21 times) (Catapult Madness)
Ironic that a quest called unlucky would require so much luck. Prepare to launch yourself multiple times before getting empaled the proper number of times. Very repetitive and time consuming, not much skill involved and mostly luck. I also think this one took 22 times to get the quest (or it used to say 20 times and they fixed it to say 21 times).

- King of the Treadmill (Reach 50k) (Treadmillasaurus Rex)
This quest takes skill and luck and more luck. If you don't get the spinning wheel to land on the right rewards (which is mostly random chance where it lands) it will be very hard if not impossible to reach 50K.

- Complete All Chapters. (Reach the exit on every single level - woah!)(Sequester)
- Speed Challenge 2-5 (Beat level 2-5 in less than 75 seconds!) (Sequester)
These quests require some skill and puzzle solving logic thinking, but if you look up the walkthrough videos online they are pretty easy.

- Strike Force Hero (Complete all missions (campaign and challenge) on hard.) (Strike Force Heroes 2)
This one takes some skill. The real hold up are the challenge levels, especially Defection (The capture the flag level where you lose a solider to the other team for every flag you capture.) The level has since been nerfed to allow you to keep one team member at the end instead of losing them all.

- Master (Reach level 50 with 1 solider.) (Strike Force Heroes 2)
This one is not too difficult skill-wise, but time consuming. On the low end of the harder quests.

- Optimization (Beat the game in under 8 minutes with 11 or fewer deaths.) (This Is The Only Level 4)
This one seems like it would only take a little practice, but the controls on the level where you have to swing everywhere. Please, fix them. It makes this quest very difficult and frustrating.

- Sushi Frenzy (Collect all golden sushi) (Sushi Cat 2 the Great Purrade)
This quest may take some skill and luck, maybe one of the easier hard quests.

- Hard Quests for Other Reasons: Game Issues -

- Final Showdown (Defeat the end boss.) (Bubble Tanks 3)
Skill and time wise this quest shouldn't be that hard, but it was hard for me due to the game glitching, freezing, and lagging until it became unplayable. I also think this is a game that erased my save data (or wouldn't say or didn't have a save feature?). I once met the criteria for the final boss to show up, but the game was lagging so badly it didn't happen. I had to play the game twice.

- One hundred freaking Million (Wow, really? You stuck around for ONE HUNDRED MILLION? This is best done in unlimited mode since original mode caps out) (Epic Combo Redux)
This one is difficult if your computer is slow and lags. It is also time consuming, but you can just let the game run over night to get this quest. So it's hard, but not necessarily too hard.

- Full of Premium Wool (Patience and maybe a bit of cash needed for this one. Well, maybe just patience.) (Upgrade Complete 2)
This one is only hard because this quest was so bugged and problematic for many users.

- The Battle is Over (Beat all 14 levels.) (Incursion 2 The Artifact)
- Heroes force (Get 5 gems on the level 3 using only heroes force.) (Incursion 2 The Artifact)
This game lags, freezes, and can be very monotonous and boring. Those quest were time consuming and not much fun to complete (at least for me). Somewhat difficult, but mostly due to the lag and slowed paced of the game.

- The Hands of War Quests (Hands of War 3)
The game never kept my save files. I played on different browsers, different computers, and at friends houses. The game would corrupt my save files, causing me to maintain my current level, but lose in-game quest progress and items. Perhaps I didn't set my flash allocation high enough (Although I recall making it at least 10MB if not unlimited).
I once figured I'd beat the game in one long playthrough to avoid the save issue, but my character got stuck on a building and I had to refresh the page to get free. My saves corrupted and I had to restart the game, again.
I e-mailed the creators, but got no response for weeks. It wasn't until I e-mailed them multiple times that I got a single response. I was told that It was a problem on my end. At the time I accepted this, but then I remembered that I played this game across multiple browsers, computers, and internet connections, just to get the same save file corruption. I doubt this was a problem on my end. Seemed like a big run around to me.

- Closing Statements -

Well, I made a short story long, as I tend to do, but that should cover them all. I'd like to say the hardest two quest for me were Battles Strong and Ultimate Arsenal, both very very time consuming.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

i agree with the final showdown quest its not that its hard but the game is so laggy that i wont ever get it.
For king of the treadmill i tried to get it but i just am not as good at the game as i was a few years ago when i held the record.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

I got all the quests of SFH2 but I did not get the Strike Force Hero quest,it says we need to complete all challenges and campaign levels on HARD.I did them on INSANE(The next level of hard)and I did not get the quest.I would prove it with a screenshot but I dont know how to make a screenshot.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

All the challenges.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w622/devansh_asthana/Untitled_zpsa3e18f6b.png

All the campaigns.

http://s1333.photobucket.com/user/devansh_asthana/media/Untitled_zpsde6eb250.png.html

All the challenges

Showing 1-15 of 31