ForumsThe Tavern10 guy thoughts.

35 9513
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I just had a thought that may sound like i was high when i had it, but i swear i was clear.

I looked at my hand and thought - we dont have claws. We dont have big fangs or jaw. No hard tail or spikes on our back. We are not "built" to kill other things. Yet we do. We made our own "spikes" and "claws" and "tails".
Think about it.

Post your own "high" thoughts or any other random ideas you have. Feel free to talk!

• 35 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Google "10 guy". Its not literaly te guy thoughts. It a meme......

ohhh it's high..... 10 guy.... I got it....My B My B
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

You should be ashamed MoonMoon. Go to the corner.

Do you belive that all these argument who get very heated on the internet, with all the curses and threats, whould have happened if these two peoples were speaking face to face as well?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Do you belive that all these argument who get very heated on the internet, with all the curses and threats, whould have happened if these two peoples were speaking face to face as well?

P1: "Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries!"
P2: *breaks down in tears* "It's true. It's SO true!" *cries*
P1: *approaches* "I was only foolin'. I didn't know. I'm so sorry."
P2: "Go away!"
P1: *steps back* "Ok, I'm sorry."
P2: "Sorry doesn't change anything."
P3: "Get over it. I'll buy you some cheese. That'll satisfy your mum and mask your dad's scent."
P2: "You monster!"
P1: (aside) yes, redirect your anger to him *walks away*
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Second, what if gray is just a color our eyes haven't adjusted to see? Because, you know, there are butterflies and mantis shrimp who see more than us. It sounds interesting.

Now I feel sad because gray isn't a special color no more. ;-;
Then again, colors don't have to be in the color spectrum to exist. Just look at pink.

Oh, the reptillians exist, they're just far smarter than we are and haven't been spotted.

OH GOD; NESSIE'S EXISTENCE CONFIRMED. And so is HL4.

It doesn't have to be an alien thing or anything, but who is to say there aren't other things living among us that we are just too stupid to see?

I can't speak for extra terrestrials, but with the increase in technology, it's increasingly harder to hide anything of Earthly origin. I'm not saying for sure, because there's always that possibility, but with the media, internet, better ways of detection, etc and especially incremental improvements in tech everyday, I find it increasingly surprised that we haven't been able to detect "others".

Unless they're stepping in the land of sci-fi and traversing the fourth dimension or some other trippy shiz, but I shudder.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Unless they're stepping in the land of sci-fi and traversing the fourth dimension or some other trippy shiz, but I shudder.

Yeahhhhh buddy lets talk about this stuff heck yeah

You should be ashamed MoonMoon. Go to the corner.

Don't call me by another meme bro. I do what I want.

I really doubt that the people fighting on the internet would even try to talk to one another face to face, much less try to argue.
Showing 31-35 of 35