Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Hero Board

Posted Jan 6, '14 at 3:04pm

pft

pft

525 posts

I like this is finally here, so we can see where we are overall to others.

Posted Jan 6, '14 at 3:12pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,676 posts

Knight

Where is the "hero board", or is this just a poorly written suggestion for such a board?

Posted Jan 6, '14 at 3:14pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,676 posts

Knight

Never mind my previous post because I found it in the Quests drop down. However, the admins have not made an official announcement yet.

Posted Jan 6, '14 at 3:25pm

pft

pft

525 posts

Where is the "hero board", or is this just a poorly written suggestion for such a board?

Think before you post

I found it in the Quests drop down. However, the admins have not made an official announcement yet.

It's not long been there and i notice things rather quickly.

Posted Jan 6, '14 at 3:28pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,676 posts

Knight

[quote]Where is the "hero board", or is this just a poorly written suggestion for such a board?

Think before you post[/quote]

That's why I said never mind when I found the hero board, though I wish there was post editing.

Posted Jan 6, '14 at 4:08pm

pft

pft

525 posts

I wish there was post editing.

Yeah i know it can be annoying. Soon it will be here ...

Posted Jan 6, '14 at 4:20pm

IceClaw247

IceClaw247

869 posts

Well the beta Hero Board looks pretty good, I think it could be improved if it was added to the homepage instead of being kinda shoved in the corner hard to find.

Posted Jan 6, '14 at 5:55pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

802 posts

Cool, By the day thing. My guess is that the newbies are going to be on it most days, because when they join they will have already completed the quests and they just have to sign into the game and they will receive all the quests, but with us we are just earning 1-5esh depending on when new ones come out.
I like the ALL TIME though and I think it works pretty cool.
I think for me the most useful is the all time.
#2,820 I stink

~~Black~~

Posted Jan 6, '14 at 7:00pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,789 posts

Ah... nice!

Posted Jan 7, '14 at 6:28am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

My guess is that the newbies are going to be on it most days, because when they join they will have already completed the quests and they just have to sign into the game and they will receive all the quests,

You can't earn quests when not logged in; so I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way. Quests will start counting only after you've registered here, no matter how long you've been playing before.

Also, this thread seems pretty double with http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12162259/feature-friday-1-6-2014 ? Cheers.

Reply to Hero Board

You must be logged in to post a reply!