ForumsWEPRHumanity...

332 109397
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

Humans are the most intelligent species in the world, don't you agree ?
You and me are the best creatures made by the god, don't you agree ?

The god given us many things because he hope the humans I have created will go to the earth and will do many good things !

But see what is going on today's world, we are doing misuse of powers given us by the god, don't you agree ?

By seeing this a question is arsing in my mind = Is this the end of Humanity ?

What you think about this ? Can we prevent this ?

• 332 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Raze didn't say humans suck. He said we are disturbing the ''cycle'', which in part we are, such as mass deforestation, and the mass use of fossil fuels. But this is completely different from stating that eating animals is inhumane.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

What You said As You May Got enraged and aggrieved as religion defines it you may much call it unnatural so why When we eat them we call it UNNATURAl why??
when a human is eated he can say something but if this same happens with a animal what he is able to say??
Can you imagine what is This???

I have absolutely no clue what you are saying here. Language barrier?

pangtongshu I AM NOT A CRITAN

Oops. Well then whichever religion you believe in, you are the only one between us three to hold that belief.

You are basiclly saying this is not creation of god or God Dosen't exsist?

Yes.

You are Pointing a finger towards a universal truth of the creator of the world the almighty god..........

There being a "creator" is not a universal truth.

They Are Not Doing The Work For What They Are Created

You are holding your entire argument on the grounds of a mere claim. Therefore, your argument holds no grounds until your claim becomes proven.
For clarity sake, your claim is that
a) humans were "created"
and b) we have a specific job to do
74 posts
Peasant

If one engineer frod's with any other so the comunity of engineer are called frod if one website Frod's all websites are called frod's so if 63% of Human's are killer of HUMANITY so why 100% are not called?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

If one engineer frod's with any other so the comunity of engineer are called frod if one website Frod's all websites are called frod's so if 63% of Human's are killer of HUMANITY so why 100% are not called?

Oh my where to begin...

1) What is "frod"? Google produces nothing to what you are using it as

2) If I'm thinking of the word correctly, if one engineer or website screws up, all of them are not viewed as that particular one.

3) where the hell did you get "63%"? I would like a source
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Simply because it is already wrong to say that because one engineer committed fraud (assuming you meant this), the whole community can be labelled such.
74 posts
Peasant

You Cannot change this fact if something happen's with you anyone of these after this will you trust them again?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

You Cannot change this fact if something happen's with you anyone of these after this will you trust them again?

Please stop dodging points.

What are you asking? I believe you might be foreign, and the language barrier seems heavy
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

While it is true that I disapprove of many things done by humans, I abhor this whole "humanz are evil!!1" thing. Why? For the simple reason that there are also good sides of humanity, and if you are unable to see these good sides, you are unable to improve humanity. All you do is rant and swear and post irrelevant pictures, but are you doing something against it? No! You're doing NOTHING. You're just sitting here cooking in your own cancerous juice of hate. I think that's really sad.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Okay - this is enough with the image posting. Make a point using words - pictures aren't arguments.

74 posts
Peasant

Juice of hate eh? Then tll me 10 point's of good side of Human Related to humanity......

74 posts
Peasant

And it's not a point of Argument it's a part of Saving earth it's people And HUMANITY

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Juice of hate eh? Then tll me 10 point's of good side of Human Related to humanity......

I assume you mean "tell me.."? If so, why 10? That is a very arbitrary number.

And I question your level of cynicism and misanthropy if you must request others to show you "10 points of [the] good side [of Humanity]"
74 posts
Peasant

Then Show me

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I guess I need to spell it out.

Why 10? Of what significance does that hold?

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

This is becoming legitimately incoherent. I don't know how you're following this conversation, pang. I see no genuine arguments in favour of the OP and I don't know if I should just lock this thread.

Showing 91-105 of 332