ForumsWEPRHumanity...

332 109398
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

Humans are the most intelligent species in the world, don't you agree ?
You and me are the best creatures made by the god, don't you agree ?

The god given us many things because he hope the humans I have created will go to the earth and will do many good things !

But see what is going on today's world, we are doing misuse of powers given us by the god, don't you agree ?

By seeing this a question is arsing in my mind = Is this the end of Humanity ?

What you think about this ? Can we prevent this ?

• 332 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I totaly agree with 19921. If you will put your sarcasem off Pangizzle, you will see what he meant.

We are the one who do all the "bad stuffs". We are the one who make animals extinct. Not "them" or "he". We as a speices. We are the one who decide that Israel and Sinai are not the same. We decided wher Canada end and USA begin. And we are the one who are so buisy killing each other and making destroying our living place. We cant blame anyone else.

Humans sucks. I want to be an elf.

74 posts
Peasant

So you say nichodemus that eating is a natural event but if you are eating some creature and if a bear someday will eat some human he will be a devil according to religion of ours every creature is creation of god every creature has it's own life to live what if someone serves you in his/her plate with some green leaves how would you feel??
And as Moqreche is saying that we have full controls on animals..........
take it practical that if You Would Be Used as a pet to be killed and beaten just of a small mistake which we usually do................

74 posts
Peasant

Thank you for your help danieol and really human sucks but i don't want to be a elf....

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

If a bear eats one of us, I'd be enraged and aggrieved, but I wouldn't call him a devil, especially one according to how religion defines it, much less call it unnatural. It certainly is natural for an animal to hunt a man down if say, it views said person as food, and if said person is trespassing its territory. If every creature has a right to its own life, don't eat anything. That's just it, and it's being extremely silly.

Legal rights as we have it now only pertain to humans, with a a certain few being extended to animals. I do not see how in anyway, that eating animals and plants to survive is unnatural and wrong. If you're going to talk about the way we breed such animals to consume, then you might be heading somewhere.

74 posts
Peasant

At Last you said it on your own...........
"If a bear eats one of us, I'd be enraged and aggrieved, but I wouldn't call him a devil, especially one according to how religion defines it, much less call it unnatural. It certainly is natural for an animal to hunt a man down if say, it views said person as food, and if said person is trespassing its territory. If every creature has a right to its own life, don't eat anything."
What You said As You May Got enraged and aggrieved as religion defines it you may much call it unnatural so why When we eat them we call it UNNATURAl why??
when a human is eated he can say something but if this same happens with a animal what he is able to say??
Can you imagine what is This???
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/25/article-2164353-13C6825E000005DC-72_634x791.jpg

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

he will be a devil according to religion of ours

You are the Christian here, not us.

what if someone serves you in his/her plate with some green leaves how would you feel??

I'm digging the Appeal to emotion :^)

what if someone serves you in his/her plate with some green leaves how would you feel??

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic, though i could be wrong
74 posts
Peasant

pangtongshu I AM NOT A CRITAN
74 posts
Peasant

Still Didn't got it?
Imagen......
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/25/article-2164353-13C68B82000005DC-883_634x519.jpg

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

At Last you said it on your own...........
"If a bear eats one of us, I'd be enraged and aggrieved, but I wouldn't call him a devil, especially one according to how religion defines it, much less call it unnatural. It certainly is natural for an animal to hunt a man down if say, it views said person as food, and if said person is trespassing its territory. If every creature has a right to its own life, don't eat anything."
What You said As You May Got enraged and aggrieved as religion defines it you may much call it unnatural so why When we eat them we call it UNNATURAl why??

I've highlighted the parts that I've not said - that is, I did not say an animal eating humans is unnatural, nor do I say I would feel enraged/aggrieved in the religious sense. We're clearly not thinking on the same wavelength here, and maybe I'm not explicitly clear, but you have been taking my words waaaaayyy out of context, or maybe misreading them. (I said, "much less call it unnatural", this means I do not think it unnatural, not the inverse) Please stop doing it, we're not going anywhere with discussion if you're insisting upon it.

when a human is eated he can say something but if this same happens with a animal what he is able to say??
Can you imagine what is This???

What can a chicken say to the fox eating it? A fish to the shark chomping on it? If supposedly, there was a God who created all life and told us to cherish it wholly, yet made us in such a way that we had to eat to survive, either

a) God messed up big time.
b) There is no God.

As such, I cannot begin to agree with your points at all. I hate to tell you, but they make no sense once you actually reflect upon them a little.
74 posts
Peasant

See this now and tell pictures there are some creatures which are eated after seeing this will you say that humanity still exsist's??
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/25/article-2164353-13C68ED4000005DC-300_634x570.jpg
Got It now?
think a cute animal like these dogs are eaten so will you still think Humanity still exsist?

R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

Okay, let's assume the god is the creater of the universe. I am assuming because science is not sure who made the universe and according to our past conversation.

Life, its almost like a role playing game. The god made every creature for playing a role in life. Humans, plants, animals etc are all living organisms made by the god. We can't blame any of his creatures. For example :- "Killing trees", first of all why we are blaming them? just for they kill for there protection and survival? The same applies with humans they also do the same (expect some).

Any creature made by the god is not permanent, make it a point.

Humans kill animals for there survival and protection. The same thing is done by the animals. We all are a part of a cycle.
The debate should be done on killing animals just for fun and for their precious body parts.

As I said before we all are a part of a cycle but the humans are disturbing it we have to stop it as fast as we can !

Humans sucks. I want to be an elf.

The humans have to change.
74 posts
Peasant

You are basiclly saying this is not creation of god or God Dosen't exsist?
You are Pointing a finger towards a universal truth of the creator of the world the almighty god..........

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

think a cute animal like these dogs are eaten so will you still think Humanity still exsist?

The only thing I'm questioning here is the fact that one would feel guilt eating an animal only because something conforms to our notions of cuteness.

Do I feel queasy seeing people eat certain animals like cats and dogs? Yes. But, that's only because of the culture I was raised in. If I was raised in the Middle East, eating boiled sheep's head would not make me feel grossed out. Westerners will probably feel uneasy that I eat frog legs, but mostly because of cultural sensitivities and taboos. If one is truly going to value and care about another creature's life, then one will do well to not even consume anything, less one be labelled hypocrite.

Which links back to my main point related to extremes. Suppose an alien were one day to visit us, and he saw evidence of the Holocaust. It would think of us as a barbaric and vile place. If it was to end up viewing a soup kitchen where the less well off are helped for free, it might think that we are all kindly people. Point in case, the narrow view point presented by individual situations is not to be brushed upon all of us. If one insists upon tainting oneself with the same brush and call oneself inhumane, that person is very much welcome to. But I will not tolerate being called inhumane simply because of another's action.
74 posts
Peasant

My Friend Raze Is Right Human Sucks............
Why?
They Are Not Doing The Work For What They Are Created

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

You are basiclly saying this is not creation of god or God Dosen't exsist?
You are Pointing a finger towards a universal truth of the creator of the world the almighty god..........

To be blunt, yes. I am an atheist. But this is not the thread to discuss that; if you want to engage in more fruitful conversation on the topic, we can do so on the Atheism/Theism thread here.
Showing 76-90 of 332