ForumsWEPRHumanity...

332 109298
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

Humans are the most intelligent species in the world, don't you agree ?
You and me are the best creatures made by the god, don't you agree ?

The god given us many things because he hope the humans I have created will go to the earth and will do many good things !

But see what is going on today's world, we are doing misuse of powers given us by the god, don't you agree ?

By seeing this a question is arsing in my mind = Is this the end of Humanity ?

What you think about this ? Can we prevent this ?

• 332 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Again 19912, it would help if you stopped cherry picking and generalizing.

74 posts
Peasant

And If Even That's NOT IT See These Then
http://0.thumbs.beta.scribol.com/4/sites/default/files/images/3png.png?a=b
(Sorry If The Image Doesn't Work's)
[b][i]After Seeing This What Do yo Think Humans Still Contains Humanity??

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Yes, because I know how to not generalize.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Well....

http://iwastesomuchtime.com/on/?i=78976

http://www.beachcamera.com/blog/wp-content/images/historical/bieger-and-farah.jpg

I can pick whatever pictures I want, and make a claim that will smear or honour the entire species. So, based on what I have given, humans are all caring, brave, united and self-less.

But we know not everyone is. And that not everyone is a complete prick. I know a picture speaks a thousand words, but it doesn't speak for a thousand people.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Missing picture.

http://cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/8720130529181.jpg

74 posts
Peasant

These Things All Are Futal.
Why See..........
The ALMIGHTY GOD Which Put's His Eyes Upon Us Has s Gave Us The Punishment Of Our These Bad Deeds These Plants.........
White snakeroot
http://i1.wp.com/listverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/snakeroot.jpg?resize=550%2C412
White snake root, also known as White Sanicle or Tall Boneset, is a highly poisonous plant, native to North America. Their flowers are white and, after blooming, small fluffy seeds blow away with the wind. This plant has a high % of the toxin tremetol, which is not known for killing humans directly, but indirectly. When the plant is eaten by cattle, the toxin is absorbed into their milk and meat. When humans then, in turn, eat the beef or drink the milk, the toxin enters the body and causes something called milk sickness, which is highly fatal
EVEN THIS
http://i2.wp.com/listverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/wolfs-bane1.jpg?resize=550%2C412
Wolfsbane, also known as leopardâs bane, womanâs bane or devils helmet, is a plant belonging to the buttercup family. These perennial plants are native to mountainous regions of the northern hemisphere. The plant contains very large quantities of a poison called alkaloid pseudaconitine, which used to be used by the Ainu people of Japan as poison for hunting, on the tips of their arrow heads. In cases of ingestion, symptoms, which include burning in the limbs and abdomen, sets in immediately. In cases of large doses, death can occur within 2-6 hours and 20ml is enough to kill an adult human.
This is punishment from god to humans for their inhumanity......

74 posts
Peasant

Plant's Causes Death ..............
You Are Right nichodemus "A Picture Says A Thousand Words But Not For Thousand Peoples"
But Can You Think Of It Why The Plant's From Which We Are Alive Are Cut??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hillside_deforestation_in_Rio_de_Janeiro.jpg
Why Does The WATER From Which We Live Is Been.........
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nrborderborderentrythreecolorsmay05-1-.JPG
For Your More Info:-
Sewage
Industrial chemical discharges
Field fertilizer runoff
CSO (stormwater+sewage)
Farm animal manure
Oil slicks from cars
Ships dumping greasy ballast
Boats dumping sewage tanks at sea
Boaters dropping plastic beverage can rings overboard
Tankers slitting open and spilling oil cargo
Power plants returning hot water from cooling use
Hospitals dropping broken Mercer thermometers into sinks
Bio labs discharging bio waste from automatic testing
And Who Is Killing others And As Your Image Is Who is the Maker of War's??

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

@19912: Please cut it out with the cherry picked generalizations. They are proving nothing other than how easily swayed you are to see things in a negative light by a picture

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

But Can You Think Of It Why The Plant's From Which We Are Alive Are Cut??

Not that I'm picking on your English, but I really don't understand your query.

As for your examples....I'm just going to say, either please stop just presenting examples without examining the other side, or I'm just going to leave it. There are cases to be made for both sides of the spectrum, that humans are both good and bad, but to claim that humans lack ''humanity'' because of the black sheep is frankly, going to go nowhere.

Let me ask a simple reflecting question. Do you think that you yourself are an evil and immoral person because someone else kills an animal?
74 posts
Peasant

You Are Saying Someone Kill's An Animal But We Are The Ones Eating Them The Trees Are Cut But We are The Ones Creating Homes,Complexes And Building's There. God Gave Us Earth And What We did? Changed It To Countries International Lines. We Divide The Earth To Continents,Continents To Countries,Countries To States,States To Districts,Districts To Colonies And So ................
Tell So Aren't We Are The Killer's Of HUMANITY?

74 posts
Peasant

About That pangtongshu Do You Know As You Are Taking It Lightly But Think That If Like Dodo's Were Killed By We Humans Think If There Will Be No Cow,Bull,dog And Other Animal's So How The World Will Be????

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

You Are Saying Someone Kill's An Animal But We Are The Ones Eating Them The Trees Are Cut But We are The Ones Creating Homes,Complexes And Building's There. God Gave Us Earth And What We did? Changed It To Countries International Lines. We Divide The Earth To Continents,Continents To Countries,Countries To States,States To Districts,Districts To Colonies And So ................

Just because one is partaking of a natural process such as eating, does that make me less humane? Just because I build a home of what is grown, is that inhumane? Apropos, if you're going to inject a religious flavour into the argument, and commit verbal self-flagellation, you can count me out; my moral compass does not derive from such imaginary sources. I would say that we are killers of the planet, but we are not killers of humanity.
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

On that note, didn't God give humans dominion over the animals? I seem to recall that Adam was allowed to name the animals, but I'm pretty sure that Noah, after the flood, was allowed to do pretty much whatever he wanted with animals. Kill them, eat them, turn them into glue, etc.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

You Are Saying Someone Kill's An Animal But We Are The Ones Eating Them The Trees Are Cut But We are The Ones Creating Homes,Complexes And Building's There.

1) We are chemoorganoheterotrophic organisms, so of course we are eating animals.

2) I'm just going to assume you are talking about deforestation?
a) most companies have a policy of replanting tree as they tear down.
b) As for serious deforestation, there are many movements that are working against this act.

God Gave Us Earth And What We did?

Wrong thread.

We Divide The Earth To Continents,

I didn't realize we were moving tectonic plates.

Continents,Continents To Countries,Countries To States,States To Districts,Districts To Colonies And So ................

BTW, you have this backwards.

No. We ARE humanity, and we seem to be doing just fine.

But Think That If Like Dodo's Were Killed By We Humans

Ah yes, the Dodos. Birds that never experienced any predators until humans came along, and were hunted to extinction. Truly a tragic event. BUT, not sure if you are aware of this, but there are many many organizations out there to protect wildlife from becoming extinct. Of course, you can only do so much, as extinction is something that was present far before humans, but we do as we can.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Also please stop capitalizing the first letter of each word, it is very taxing on the eyes.

Showing 61-75 of 332