ForumsThe TavernCountries you would love to go to?

32 10642
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Thought I would start this thread as I'm a fairly well travelled guy, my mum loves travelling so I have had the chance to go to some amazing places with her when I was little. Still there are plenty of countries I can think of I would love to go to, my number one place to go is the GalÃ&iexclagos islands as I am a hugely fond of nature and animals, a really special place it is. Another country I would really like to visit is China, there are so many diverse parts with different climates and ecosystems, not to mention all the best tea comes from there! Anyway this is the thread for you to share countries you would love to go to or have been before.

• 32 Replies
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

And then Italy, because Italy is supposed to be fabulous.

I can totally confirm Italy is fabulous, my family and I never really go back to places but Italy? Been 4 times already, the people are really friendly, it is a lovely language, the food is the best in the world in my opinion, the history and art is incredible and they have great cars.
Me, I've this romantic thing lingering for Madagscar still, some day.

Oh yes I forgot to add Madagascar to my list. I was originally supose to go last summer but it rather expensive still so maybe in a couple of years I might be able to go. It is such an interesting country as most of the nature there has been geographically isolated so there are tons of species of trees, insects and animals that are exclusive to Madagascar.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

All the capital cities in Europe and the US.

Yes, come to the US. WE HAVE... someone help me I don't know what we have.

I want to visit a lot of Europe...
Germany
England
Greece
and also Asia
Japan (SUSHII!!)
China
Russia

My my sir, I may have to travel with you. Because most of those I want to go to as well.

It's very well known I'd love to go to Germany, but I've also have a huge interest in Greece as well. And I also would like to travel to India, Japan, Russia, England, and Denmark.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I would like to go to:

-Canada [cheap medication]
-Cuba [communism and Fidel Castro]
-The Countries of The Commonwealth [the name "Commonwealth" sounds cool]
-Sealand [an isolated little country off the coast of Britain + I get to be a Lord or a Baron! [at least their website says so]]
-New Zealand [beautiful landscape and they even filmed LOTR there!]
-Iran [cuz USA is for wussies]

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

yay a good thread

London ~ * sniff *

Italy ~ * moar sniff *

Poland ~ I'm polish.

Hungary ~ Any1 Hungary?

Canada ~ The hat of USA.

Mexico ~ The beard of USA.

Australia ~ Wait this a country? No it's a continent! No.. It's a country!

North Korea ~ To see Kim Jong Un

USA ~ Let me tell you the story..

Canada [cheap medication]

The other stuff?
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I would love to visit the UK since I like the history behind it and wouldn't mind visiting a few historic sites. Also I like to visit the USA again just so I can see the Central and Western areas. New Zealand seems like s beautiful place so I wouldn't mind visiting there. Finally, there's Japan just because of the culture and scenery.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Nobody else wants to visit the United Arab Emirates? Is Dubai not the perfect place to visit hypothetically?

Tallest building in the world? No?

Spectacular hotels?

http://www.marshu.com/images-website/collection-architecture/burj-al-arab-hotel-emirates/burj-al-arab-dubai-hotel-sail-arab-emirates-11.jpg

Spectacular hotels with pool balconies?

http://www.aluxurytravelblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/zwembalkons.jpg

Spectacular hotel rooms?

http://www.bwdubaihotels.com/images/burj_al_arab/burj_al_arab_3bdr_suite.jpg

Spectacular hotel rooms....underwater?

http://www.underwaterhoteldubai.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/MaldivesResort-300x221.jpg

Police cars that look like this?

http://images.thecarconnection.com/med/bugatti-veyron-police-car--image-dubai-police_100427824_m.jpg

(Links lead to larger images)

London ~ * sniff *

Yes, London is a wonderful country, isn't it.
Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

Ohhh so many places I would love to visit. Thankfully I have had a few opportunities to travel already and I lived in New Zealand for a while and would love to go back. I would possibly even consider permanently relocating there. I would love to visit Nepal, Uganda, Afghanistan (call me crazy), Romania, India, Sweden and Argentina. Also possibly Antarctica, just to say I went. Also possibly Japan, because I have some family there I'd be interested in meeting sometime.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The united republic of the Moon.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

WE HAVE... someone help me I don't know what we have.

We have fast pizza delivery and a black president!

My my sir, I may have to travel with you

Sounds like fun Mino! xD

The united republic of the Moon.

You are truly special Sal *sniff*
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Nobody else wants to visit the United Arab Emirates?

Nobody else wants to go to Egypt, either. The Great Pyramids must not be very interesting to this community.
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Nobody else wants to visit the United Arab Emirates? Is Dubai not the perfect place to visit hypothetically?

Of course everybody would love to go to Dubai for the amazing hotels and rooms, at a vast expense. They also have the Ferrari world which I would quite like to go but other than that I can't think of any reasons why people would want to go there.
Also possibly Antarctica, just to say I went. Also possibly Japan, because I have some family there I'd be interested in meeting sometime.

I would like to go to Antarctica to at some point in my life, it's such an interesting continent because it so oblique and isolated from the rest of the world. Japan is a place I want to go too because their culture is so different to the rest of the world in how they do things, also Japanese tea and they have some of the worlds best artwork in stunning galleries there.
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

England - because i want a tour of London
Australia - because i just wanna meet some online friends
Japan - because i love anime and manga, i love Asian women, i love the culture, and i love all the weird stuff that comes from there

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Word of advice to everyone. Don't waste your time going to London. London just another dirty city full of tramps, ******s, trash, tourists, construction, and VERY bad food.
Paris is much nicer.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Word of advice to everyone. Don't waste your time going to London. London just another dirty city full of tramps, ******s, trash, tourists, construction, and VERY bad food.

I agree it parts are dirty and grey, full of tramps and the centre of London is just a tourist hotspot but there are plenty of interesting sites and attractions to see so you can understand why there is such a large amount of tourists. Like many cities London is constantly changing, buildings fly up all the time it is a huge construction site which is both good and bad because they are knocking down some hideous buildings that I have no idea how got allowed to be built but some new buildings are squashed into the tiniest spots and some blocking huge parts of open sky and sunlight which is a shame. I completely disagree about the food. yes Paris may have more michelin star restaurants than London but the food here is constantly improving and there are many a famous chefs living and working here which do bring the quality up, you will never be short of good restaurants to try! Paris I'm sure is slightly better but the French can't cook at all (I am half French so I know). I am going to Paris in April for Art but I shall also try out some good food.
TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

List of places to go:

Hungary
France
Ireland
Scotland
Russia
Philippines

First three for family reason stuff, next two for general cool-sounding places, last because friends.

Showing 16-30 of 32