ForumsForum GamesThe Mages of Darkness (RPG)

257 42553
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

The world is in the hands of the foolish light mages, they continue to eliminate our kind, one by one. We must defeat the light mages and cover the world in the darkness of the old days! Our journey will be rough, as most all the cities are ruled by the mages of light. I will help you, but it will be rare for i wish to save my strength against our strongest foe.

Things to know:
1: ALL PLAYERS ARE A TEAM!
2: PVP will only happen when sanctiond by me.
3: New players will start at the next town we head to.
4: THIS WILL NOT BE EASY!!!
5: Groups will fight in 5s, you may make a group or be invited.
6: Be observant.
7: Never forget your team.
8: Each player gets 1 revive from me, otherwise you need a healer.
9: Feel free to ask questions!
10: I will update daily at midnight, so if you snooze you lose!
11: Have fun! Thats an order!

Char sheet:
Name:
Bio:
Group: (start with none, but get one quick!)
Class: (your affinity, not light)
sub Class: (your specialty within class)
Lvl: 1 0/10 exp
Gold: 150
Health: 100/100
(pool of 50 points)
pwr: 0
def: 0
acc: 0
stm: 0
luck: 0
mnd: 0
(power is raw magical strength good for fireballs, accuracy poits your magic good for lightning bolts, stamina helps you run away and increaces the health you get back to when revived, luck is self explanitory, mind increaces learning rate.)
INV: 1 staff of (insert aff here), (clothing of your choice) (eqq, +3 def), 3 potions, 1 chaos orb (revives a player).

FaQ: Potion facts: heal for 50. Use a turn. Can be tossed to party members for thier benefit, but uses your turn.
Group facts: You may start a group at any time, you need to make a name for the group,
invite people, and assign ranks.
Feel free to leave suggestions!

• 257 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

okay, scout A gets a 3.
kalkanadam you roll scout B's

poseidis
poseidis
218 posts
Peasant

When are you guys going to the next town i want to play

poseidis
poseidis
218 posts
Peasant

Name: Xephir
Bio: Abandoned by parents as a child in forest, raised by dark nymphs in the art of nature magic.
Group: none (invite me plz!)
Class: Nature
Sub-Class: Rogue/Assassin Summoner
Level: 1
Health 100/100
pwr: 12
def: 3
acc: 20
stm: 3
luck: 4
mnd: 8
INV: 1 Staff of Dark Oak, Dark blue robe and pants, +3 def, 3 potions, 1 chaos orb.

This seems like a really good game! i bet my char sheet has some problem that eliakith will comment on.
Also you should add an evade stat.

kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

No no what i dont understand is what kind of dice do we roll

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Xephir
Bio: Abandoned by parents as a child in forest, raised by dark nymphs in the art of nature magic.
Group: none (invite me plz!)
Sub-Class: Masked Summoner
Health 100/100
INV: 1 Staff of Dark Oak (+2 mnd, +1 luck), Dark blue robe and pants(eqq, +3 def), 3 potions, 1 chaos orb.

Masked would be the term for rouge mages.
I'm thinking pf putting evade under stamina, but I'll have to see how the first road plays out first.
I have no problems with your char sheet. I did notice that you eliminated your miss chance for most attacks though. You looked around and did your research, I like that.

@kalkanadam 1d10 means you roll one ten-sided die. 1d6 means you roll one six-sided die. Scout B casts a spell that has success chance instead of dmg. He rolls a six sided die, and if it comes up four or higher, the spell is a success.
The coding works like this: (number of dice)(style of roll determined by letter, usually D)(How many sides on each die)

kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

I didnt understand what kind of dice we rolled for the enemy so its a d6 4 or higehr is a hit. So we do it for all enemys so there are 2 enemys atm so i roll 2 d6 if both is a sucsess your gonna tell us the damage delt to me right?

lego12344
lego12344
165 posts
Peasant

Name: Chasis Tuffpuller
Bio: When born mother died left with traveler father which gave me an advantage in certain abilities but being a physical mage was hard.
Group: N/A (Anyone got one?)
Class: Dark/Shadow
sub Class: Physics (does magical physical attacks, attacks that do physical instead of magical damage )
pwr: 10
def: 11
acc: 7
stm: 10
luck: 3
mnd: 9
INV: staff of Gravity Bending +4 mnd to nearby players as well as self (Sounds epic but is quite the starter), Physics Mage Teacher robes +3 def, 3 potions, 1 chaos orb (revives a player).

poseidis
poseidis
218 posts
Peasant

Name: Xephir Poisonshadow
Group: none
Health 100/100
INV: 1 Staff of Dark Oak (+2 mnd, +1 luck), Dark green robe and pants(eqq, +3 def), 3 potions, 1 chaos orb.

Oh and i am wearing an Oblivion Ring(+3 acc, -3 def), changed the color of my robe, and added a last name. The stats now are the stats calculated after adding the Oblivion Ring.

Also, Chasis, do you want to form a group?

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Chasis Tuffpuller
Bio: When born mother died left with traveler father which gave me an advantage in certain abilities but being a physical mage was hard.
Group: N/A (Anyone got one?)
Class: Shadow
sub Class: Physical
pwr: 11
def: 14
acc: 7
stm: 10
luck: 3
mind: 11
INV: staff of Gravity Bending (+2 mnd, +1 pwr), Physics Mage Teacher robes +3 def, 3 potions, 1 chaos orb (revives a player).

BS on that ability. Maybe later as a rare drop.

Name: Xephir Poisonshadow
Group: none
Health 100/100
def: 6
luck: 5
mind: 10
INV: 1 Staff of Dark Oak (+2 mnd, +1 luck), Dark green robe and pants(eqq, +3 def), 3 potions, 1 chaos orb.

BS on the oblivion ring. Your base stats are your base stats. No extra starter items unless I say so.

poseidis
poseidis
218 posts
Peasant

@eliakith Thx it must be kind of hard trying to respond to every single person that wants to play this game

poseidis
poseidis
218 posts
Peasant

and i see you host multiple other RPG forum games, so that adds on to all that.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

If kalkanadam doesn't roll scout B's dice, then I'll roll for him.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

@kalkanadam Please do that. I just got a "new" comp. I'm going to set up a room in rolz.org called TMOD for rolls. It will have macros for most attacks (if i can figure out how to do shadow rolls it will have all)
@poseidis its kinda tough findin time, but I manage. I'm relatively new to the RPG makers, so I don't get as many people as @R2D21196 does in his RPGs. This revive is actually a new record for me! Five active people :P We can discuss this on my profile tho, so that it doesn't fill this thread with OOC things.

kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

Scout B gets a 5. Its a hit.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

name: nivlac revooh
Bio: born in the amazon jungle raised by a tribe of master healers
Group: The Converted Shadows
Class: life
sub Class: healing
Gold: 110
LOS:
T1 heal (4 d10 drop lowest)
Whisp (1 d12)
T1 protect (-2 d10 to dmg taken, drop highest, 3 turn effect, single target)
pwr: 6
def: 15
acc: 5
stm: 8
luck: 1
mind: 15
Inventory: 1 staff of life (eqq, +2 luck, +1 mind), robe (eqq, +3 def), 1 chaos orb, 5 potions.

poseidis and chasis if are leader kalkanadam is ok with it than you can join are group

Showing 181-195 of 257