ForumsForum GamesLife (RPG)

59 16325
immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Ask to join. Each player's storyline is based on your backstory (bio). If you don't have a bio then that's fine, Ill just create a storyline based off all your other info. Set in modern times. It is possible to run into other players but no promises. Also, this game will probably include some fiction and therefore wont be completely realistic.

Please post your character sheet with every post, it makes my job easier.

If you want to quit, please type "Quit" under your character sheet.

Character Sheet
Name:
Alias (optional):
Physical Description:
Bio:
----------------------------
Inventory: (leave blank for now)
Followers: (you can start with one person or animal)
Weapons: (leave blank for now)

If you have any questions or comments, go for it.

• 59 Replies
anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet
Name:
Alias: Psuedonomious Oxonmoton Veratis
Physical Description: Tall, skinny white guy.
Bio: Left at the doorstep of an orphanage, he was bullied by everyone for no reason. Seven years later, the orphanage got a computer section after a very large donation and he became obsessed with it. Soon, he learnt how to program and hack computers and eventually got a computer scholarship to an university for his computer skills. He also took up falconeering as a sport after reading an article saying that spending all your time on the computer isn't good.
Inventory:
Followers: A peregine falcon.
Weapons:

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Kristyna Keket Robson
Alias: Storm Dragon, Storm, Wolf
Physical Description: She has short, blond almost white, hair with reddish tan highlights that can't be seen unless the sun hits it just right. This is why she normally dies the highlights a reddish brown and smiles when someone makes a comment. She is 5'11" and is of average weight for that height. She has mussels but she doesn't have them well defined like some of the ladies on the commercials for an exercise machine. Her skin is white with a slight tan and her eyes are amber. She normally dresses like the tomboy she is and isn't afraid to show her love for her country, wolves, anime, or video-games.
Bio: Kristyna Keket Robson was born in the small town that she currently lives in. Her parents were military so she was glad when she moved for the last time to her current house. The base she grew up on is currently abandoned thanks to the government letting it become run down. This doesn't sadden her much cause many of the friends she made on that base decided to remember the good times they had there and move back to Indian Head as soon as possible. She has a twin brother, an older brother, and an older sister who all currently live in the same area. Kristyna works at a local nature park and spends as much time around her friends and family as possible. Her friends and family are the ones who call her Storm Dragon or Storm for short. The only exception is Liz Tomphson who likes to call her Wolf. Kristyna got Balto when she turned 18 as a graduation gift from her mom who knew she would enjoy that more then the car that her dad got her.
Inventory: (leave blank for now)
Followers: Balto(Siberian Husky/Wolf mix)
Weapons: (leave blank for now)

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Name: Aldrich Alchberry Fin
Alias: Spike
Physical Description: 6'4", blue eyes, black hair, semi-muscular
Bio: wherever you want me is wherever i want me.
Inventory:
Followers:
Weapons:

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Name:
Alias: Psuedonomious Oxonmoton Veratis
Physical Description: Tall, skinny white guy.
Bio: Left at the doorstep of an orphanage, he was bullied by everyone for no reason. Seven years later, the orphanage got a computer section after a very large donation and he became obsessed with it. Soon, he learnt how to program and hack computers and eventually got a computer scholarship to an university for his computer skills. He also took up falconeering as a sport after reading an article saying that spending all your time on the computer isn't good.

Inventory:
Followers: A peregine falcon.
Weapons: Winchester Multi-tool.

You wake up, around 11 am, in your bed in your apartment that you rent with your room mate. Your door is closed, silence from the other side.
-------------------------------------------------------
Physical Description: She has short, blond almost white, hair with reddish tan highlights that can't be seen unless the sun hits it just right. This is why she normally dies the highlights a reddish brown and smiles when someone makes a comment. She is 5'11" and is of average weight for that height. She has mussels but she doesn't have them well defined like some of the ladies on the commercials for an exercise machine. Her skin is white with a slight tan and her eyes are amber. She normally dresses like the tomboy she is and isn't afraid to show her love for her country, wolves, anime, or video-games.
Bio: Kristyna Keket Robson was born in the small town that she currently lives in. Her parents were military so she was glad when she moved for the last time to her current house. The base she grew up on is currently abandoned thanks to the government letting it become run down. This doesn't sadden her much cause many of the friends she made on that base decided to remember the good times they had there and move back to Indian Head as soon as possible. She has a twin brother, an older brother, and an older sister who all currently live in the same area. Kristyna works at a local nature park and spends as much time around her friends and family as possible. Her friends and family are the ones who call her Storm Dragon or Storm for short. The only exception is Liz Tomphson who likes to call her Wolf. Kristyna got Balto when she turned 18 as a graduation gift from her mom who knew she would enjoy that more then the car that her dad got her.

Inventory:
Weapons:

You awake in your room to the sounds of a few gun shots outside.
---------------------------------------------------

Inventory:
Followers:
Weapons:

You wake up in a dumpster. Cant remember what happened.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Inventory:
Weapons:

I quickly get up and hope that it is just my twin being his normal gun happy self as I get dress and tell Balto to stay near me. The last thing I want is for him to get shoot. After putting bluejeans and a red shirt that has an orange image of Majora's Mask on I grab my wallet, a pocket knife and my cell. These items I put into my pockets. I then grab my hunting rifle and load it before heading outside to see what all of the noise is about.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Wallet ($420 and ID), Cell
Weapons: Pocket Knife, Hunting Rifle (bolt action)

A car speeds away as your car alarm is going off in the driveway. You see two kids (look about 19 and 20) across the street. The younger one lies on the ground clutching his stomach as the older one pulls her Beretta (9mm) out and she fires at the car.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean Deane
Alias: Raven
Physical Description: Green eyes and short light brown hair. Slim but muscular. 6ft 2' tall. Slightly tanned skin with a white scar running down his right leg. A white raven is tattooed on his left shoulder.
Bio: Born into a family who have lived throughout the world. When he was 5 both his parents were killed in a train accident. His closest family had also been on the train at the time. The only one who wasn't was his uncle Mac who was in a military base out East. Since then he has lived around the world on bases spread over six contents. He quickly learned how to hold his ground on the school yards where brawls were common but never in his favor. Eventually the children learned he wasn't to be picked on. Trained in small arms, rifles, snipers and man portable missile units. He work just as well in a team as he did by himself. He always had a preference toward the snipers. Going for the military police after his service. His favorite pass-time when he wasn't training was videogames, MGS3 was a personal favorite.

Inventory:
Followers: Niall, a long standing friend and sniping expert, me and him swap spotting duties.
Weapons:

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Name: Sean Deane
Alias: Raven
Physical Description: Green eyes and short light brown hair. Slim but muscular. 6ft 2' tall. Slightly tanned skin with a white scar running down his right leg. A white raven is tattooed on his left shoulder.
Bio: Born into a family who have lived throughout the world. When he was 5 both his parents were killed in a train accident. His closest family had also been on the train at the time. The only one who wasn't was his uncle Mac who was in a military base out East. Since then he has lived around the world on bases spread over six continents. He quickly learned how to hold his ground on the school yards where brawls were common but never in his favor. Eventually the children learned he wasn't to be picked on. Trained in small arms, rifles, snipers and man portable missile units. He work just as well in a team as he did by himself. He always had a preference toward the snipers. Going for the military police after his service. His favorite pass-time when he wasn't training was videogames, MGS3 was a personal favorite.
Inventory:
Followers: Niall, a long standing friend and sniping expert, me and him swap spotting duties.
Weapons:

You wake up at 5 am, like normal. Its a Friday which means instead of PT (Physical Training) there's Game-Day, today. Anybody that's not an officer is still sleeping. You retired as a 1st Lt. and a Platoon Leader. You have your own room so yeah, you wake up in privacy. Everyone is woken in one hour, what would you like to do in the meantime?

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I quickly dial 911 and give them the info I have while slinging my rifle over my shoulder. While still on the phone I head over to the 19 year old and try to find out the info that I know the operator will be asking for. As I walk I pat my left leg as a signal to Balto to stay by me and on guard.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Sean Deane. In your weapons is a Colt 1911 (a pistol). 4 clips and one in the gun. 7 rounds each with one in the chamber.
---------------------------------------------------

The girl keeps firing and suddenly you hear "POP!" and screeching tires as the car crashes into a neighborhood light-pole.
The 19 year old gives you the address and continues with, "19 years old, Male, Jason, two bullet wounds in the torso." You can tell he must have experience with medicine because he sounds professional.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

[i]Everyone:
I have to do my online school. Its 3pm here, Ill be back on here around 8 or 9pm. So five to six hours.[/I]

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Everyone: I have to do my online school. Its 3pm here, Ill be back on here around 8 or 9pm. So five to six hours.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Inventory:
Followers:
Weapons:

i get out of the dumpster and look around.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I make sure the operator hears the info and reassures Jason that help is on the way.

OOC: Okay I will wait for your return.

thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

seems cool and I'm on a rpg role soo

Name: Varada Deka
Alias: The Code, Assassin.
Description: Fair white skin REALLY dark brown hair almost black a assassin's creed clothing like clothes but green and blue mixed around with some brown and a pouch for a guinea pig.
Bio: Originally a kid kicked out of the house forced to fend for himself so he stole and killed for his survival> He killed his first person at 14 and from age 11 stole anything he needed for survival. One day he found a guinea pig in the allies and decided to help it getting food for it and named him Season and kept him in a pouch.By age 18 he got involved with a liberal assassins and thieves. By now he has a small house near detroit and has few assorted knives and guns as well as Season having his own cage.
Inventory:
Followers: Season (guinea pig slightly trained thief)
Weapons:

Showing 1-15 of 59