ForumsArt, Music, and Writing[Locked] [OP Request] The Masta's Art

181 69224
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Well I'm new the art forum and I haven't posted much here before, but I'm going to post some of my own original art here now.
I created the following using Microsoft Paint.
Let me know what you think!

Quasi-Emotional Color
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/Eye_of_Azure/Quasi-EmotionalColor_zps1f4fea7a.png

Thik Dake
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/Eye_of_Azure/ThikDake_zps43402400.png

I should make more soon.

• 181 Replies
minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

it also has a HUGE name which makes more over powered :P

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Yo, it may be a big weapon, but hey! That Tyraca is huge, strong space alien! He can handle it. Anyway, what do you guys think of that ticked out combat spear he's holding?

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Here is a paint picture now! I actually posted this one a while back, but it was during that whole flaming thing so it didn't even get noticed.

Xciminiz
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/Eye_of_Azure/Xciminiz_zps5a1691f9.png
(Pronounced "zim-een-eez&quot

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Very... confusing. Lots goin on here, but its good!

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Um... What is it supposed to represent?

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Getting really, really, really, really, really high.
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

It's supposed to represent subliminal subconscious as it pertains to the quasi-emotional aspects of my cognitive enlightenment. Benevolent images such as these are meant to enhance your perceptive ability and logical understanding of the extra-dimensional state of mental awareness. You are not supposed to look at the image, the image is supposed to look at and burn its lush existence into the very depths of your soul. When viewing images such as these, you should become emotional and even laugh or cry out loud at times. Understand this and never forget it.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Gandalf you are a genius

burn its lush existence into the very depths of your soul.

I don't have a soul>
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

@masta
You sure have a lot going on in that post, but I'm not entirely sure you know what all of those words mean. I'm also not sure you know what you're trying to say, or even have an idea of what exactly the images are doing. As a result, I'd like to go through with you piece by piece and explain what you're saying and what is really going on. I'll try to do it as bluntly as possible, but there might be some complexity along the way.

subliminal subconscious

These mean the same thing. They both indicate something you don't consciously take in but still affect you. As to whether or not it really does that, we'll examine later.

pertains to the quasi-emotional aspects

I have no idea what quasi means, but Google says this: seemingly; apparently but not really. So apparent emotions? Can that even be a thing? I would say no, because most psychoanalytics are very much discredited.

cognitive enlightenment

Cognitive enlightenment comes from crystallized intelligence and implicit/explicit memories, not from a picture. A picture can't influence the foundation on how you think: it can only alter how you think. Even so, when I look a the picture it means almost nothing.

Benevolent images such as these are meant to enhance your perceptive ability

Do you know what enhances perceptiveness? Drugs. The stuff that literally changes how you perceive things are literally the chemicals in your brain.

logical understanding of the extra-dimensional state of mental awareness

Any sort of "extra-dimensional states of mental awareness" derive from sensory interaction, and in many cases is either the cause of effect of severe handicap. You know how people see smells? Those people can see sounds because their thalamus are sending messages into the wrong area. That has nothing to do with your image.

You are not supposed to look at the image, the image is supposed to look at and burn its lush existence into the very depths of your soul.

Any sort of "soul" is entirely unrelated to sensation and perception.

When viewing images such as these, you should become emotional and even laugh or cry out loud at times

Your emotions come from reducing your drives, whether they be for hunger, sex, thrill, movement, or whatever else. In this case, you would be attempting to reduce the drive for thrill and/or knowledge, I suppose. Even at that, it's an extremely far reach to say something like that.

Now for the image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/Eye_of_Azure/Xciminiz_zps5a1691f9.png

Yeah. Hm. I see random lines that are probably meant to represent some sort of letters, but they just look like random lines because there's no semantic behind them. I see randomly colored and randomly shaped circles in the background, which can't have anything to do with the image because it's apparently supposed to be multi-dimensial. Those circles are only 2D. The interposition doesn't even work. The rectangles don't work well either because there's no meaning behind them. I'm just not seeing it. At all. =|
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Don't know what happened to the link, but here is the fixed one.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

[...] the quasi-emotional aspects of my cognitive enlightenment

Why would enlightenment constitute the erroneous perception of emotion?

Benevolent images such as these are meant to enhance your perceptive ability and logical understanding of the extra-dimensional state of mental awareness.

Do you mean mental awareness in an extradimentional state, or as an extradimensional state? Of what dimension is this independent?

You are not supposed to look at the image, [...]

This is at odds with your motivation in displaying said image for others to view.

When viewing images such as these, you should become emotional and even laugh or cry out loud at times.

It did not meet the minimum standards requisite to such a response.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

it can only alter how you think

alter what*

I should probably actually read my posts once in a while.

And yeah, FishPreferred nailed it.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I would view it more as a person imagining what getting high was like =p

It's supposed to represent subliminal subconscious as it pertains to the quasi-emotional aspects of my cognitive enlightenment. Benevolent images such as these are meant to enhance your perceptive ability and logical understanding of the extra-dimensional state of mental awareness. You are not supposed to look at the image, the image is supposed to look at and burn its lush existence into the very depths of your soul. When viewing images such as these, you should become emotional and even laugh or cry out loud at times. Understand this and never forget it.

A tip:
Many people think throwing big words left and right is a key sign of intelligence.."oh look at all those words, they MUST be smart". That is a misconception..although an extensive vocabulary is a sign of intelligence, being able to explain complicated things in "layman's terms", per se, is an even more able sign..
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Many people think throwing big words left and right is a key sign of intelligence.."oh look at all those words, they MUST be smart". That is a misconception..although an extensive vocabulary is a sign of intelligence, being able to explain complicated things in "layman's terms", per se, is an even more able sign..

Not that that matters here, as he is obviously well aware of the semantic and etymological meaning of his discourse, and his understanding will not be hindered by miscomprehension of supererogative eloquence.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I do have a quick question... Is it supposed to be quasi-art? I'm just wondering because I can't see what it's supposed to be otherwise.

Showing 121-135 of 181