Forums

ForumsFlash Games

CTC2PP: Custom Castle Contest

Posted May 10, '14 at 11:10pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,423 posts

Knight

So no props and no foundations? Or are you just referring to the movable parts?

Just referring to movable parts. Foundations blocks are allowed, but I didn't think it was worth mentioning seeing as most entries in this contest so far have not included them at all.

Posted May 11, '14 at 11:17am

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

"nothing fancy" - so should that also probably mean that we should build nothing fancy or does it matter?

Posted May 11, '14 at 1:39pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

2,001 posts

"nothing fancy" - so should that also probably mean that we should build nothing fancy or does it matter?

I'm going to say that it doesn't matter. The round's description is the important thing.

Posted May 11, '14 at 3:53pm

Dinkleberg1958

Dinkleberg1958

29 posts

Waffle House

It's a nice design, but the top comes down after about 50 seconds.

Please remove me from the contest then, no sense in prolonging the misery of waiting for the week to elapse just to find out I lost again...

Posted May 12, '14 at 6:20am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

This round was hard. not because of the theme but because everything was falling over! xp

Cloning Lab

Posted May 12, '14 at 8:13am

Kargothrax

Kargothrax

206 posts

Posted May 12, '14 at 6:52pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Prince of Pi

I had to use foundation blocks because the left tower would immediately fall down to the left no matter what I did to alter it. There wasn't anything out of the ordinary about the tower, and I even tried simplifying it, but for some reason it never could stay up on its own.

Posted May 12, '14 at 10:39pm

Islandempire89

Islandempire89

65 posts

Did you know that glaciers are flammable? Me neither.

How to Burn a Glacier

I put other projectiles in to show how resilient this glacier is to everything but fire. I think that might be due to an excess of stone in the ice...

@gh0sts I had to do the same thing! I noticed the blocks in your design and when the left side of my glacier started to tumble, I knew it was time for some reinforcements. If I hadn't seen your method I probably would have put the blocks all up the side, so it's a good thing you entered before I did!

Posted May 13, '14 at 7:33am

DrElmer

DrElmer

510 posts

Posted May 13, '14 at 10:32pm

Arm_Candy

Arm_Candy

323 posts

En Vogue Condos

Would have been better with dynamite, but that's a prop. Have fun with the third shot.

Reply to CTC2PP: Custom Castle Contest

You must be logged in to post a reply!