ForumsThe TavernAny Username Regrets?

52 13567
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Accidently spelled it wrong? Picked something dumb like Fruitcake_Lover? If you are bemoaning your username pick, please do say something!

My only regret is that I forgot to capitalize my name: Themastaplaya, not themastaplaya.

• 52 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I wish I used a username less awesome so it would not be taken on 1/10 games I try to make an account/character for.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Nope. I am completely content with my username.
Thanks for asking, random thread :3

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

no name regrets for me, just "Drink" i dont regret it at all

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I only regret for accidentally putting 666 in my name. Wish I could change it to 66 or something less satanist.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I want to make my D bigger. Now its all small and wierd. I wish my D was as bis as R2D2 D.
Maybe you, Ferret, can make my D grow?

Oh gawd daniel. How did you know my D was so big?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I've been in far enough Skype calls with other AG users to know my username is hard to pronounce. Humorously enough, everyone I've spoken to has pronounced my name the same inaccurate way. Fortunately 'Sal' is easy enough for people, and I'm good with that.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I want to make my D bigger. Now its all small and wierd. I wish my D was as bis as R2D2 D.
Maybe you, Ferret, can make my D grow?

Well okay then... That's not the weirdest post I've ever seen. Am I the only one with a dirty mind... ah
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I've been in far enough Skype calls with other AG users to know my username is hard to pronounce. Humorously enough, everyone I've spoken to has pronounced my name the same inaccurate way.

Oddly enough, I pronounce it two different ways in the confines of my own mind.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I wish I had picked a name I knew how to pronounce, because I've continued to use Pazx for almost everything.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

I wish I had picked a name I knew how to pronounce

I would pronounce it Pass-X

Mine I was originally Blackbelt200 For roblox but I have been Bodan(my name)
But that got deleted and I became a black belt so bodan (jr Blackbelt) would not work...
I guess I am happy...

~~Black~~
sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

I kinda hate I didn't put my name Hellsing, but there's some guy registerd in 2008 with that name and he's offline/inactive/whatsoever.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

I didn't regret my username for my first four or so years on AG; believe it or not I chose "Nurvana" because I thought it looked cool, not because "Nirvana" was taken. Then again, I was twelve.

It really started to bother me later on, but people generally call me Nurv now so it isn't that bad.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

i really regret my username
if only there was a way to change it without restarting my AG time.
It is kinda funny i guess but its just a bad username lol

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

But you slay the noobs....3000

Also, as Ferret has said get 200 Quests and you can get a new name

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Adding to what pang said, changing your username will cause your MMO accounts to break.

Showing 31-45 of 52