ForumsThe TavernAny Username Regrets?

52 13564
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Accidently spelled it wrong? Picked something dumb like Fruitcake_Lover? If you are bemoaning your username pick, please do say something!

My only regret is that I forgot to capitalize my name: Themastaplaya, not themastaplaya.

• 52 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I like my username. I don't have any regrets over it.

However, back on the day when I first joined, there was a game called Everybody Edits. I had no idea that I could still use my username from ArmorGames, but I picked a different one. Which was Ilikechicken. I have regrets over that.

mightybob
mightybob
360 posts
Peasant

I am mighty over all bobs.

No regrets.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

If you have 200 Quests, you can e-mail me (Ferret@ArmorGames.com) and request a username change. We'll try this out and see how it works.

Note: How your username may effect MMO's, this is still yet unknown. So once it changes, we are not responsible for that.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I don't really regret ky username, although I think I would have prefered FrozenClaw to IceClaw247. Not sure if I would change it now though.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I want to make my D bigger. Now its all small and wierd. I wish my D was as bis as R2D2 D.
Maybe you, Ferret, can make my D grow?

200 quests

oh come on im here since early 2009! Also, i use my phone and most of the week at my base, so i dont play the games that much....

Can we.. for say... make things faster? *wink wink*
bloonkiller
bloonkiller
158 posts
Nomad

Of course not. I may have made this profile name on a whim, many years ago, but I wear it proudly; and not just on this site. I regularly introduce myself as "Bloonkiller" in social situations and demand that others refer to me as such. I've long considered legally changing my name, but I'm faced with the problem of not knowing whether I should use Bloonkiller to replace my first, middle, or last name, or take the full name Bloon Killer, which of course comes with it's own problems- documents may mistakenly refer to me as Killer, Bloon or Mr. Killer.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I've long considered legally changing my name, but I'm faced with the problem of not knowing whether I should use Bloonkiller to replace my first, middle, or last name, or take the full name Bloon Killer

Could you really live with your self when you're much older with being refered to "Hello Bloonkiller" in real life?
bloonkiller
bloonkiller
158 posts
Nomad

Could you really live with your self when you're much older with being refered to "Hello Bloonkiller" in real life?

You expect me to believe that you wouldn't want to be called "Iceclaw247" 30 years from now? If so, then you should be ashamed of forcing such a username unto the Armorgames database.
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

You expect me to believe that you wouldn't want to be called "Iceclaw247" 30 years from now?

I'm talking about your real name, you said you wanted to legally change yours to bloonkiller.
MPH_Complexity
MPH_Complexity
366 posts
Duke

At the time I created this I had no regrets, it is a combination of two usernames I've used in the past (MilesPerHour and Complexity). The problem is...I'm notorious for changing screen names, I used to do it every 2-4 weeks, now I do it every 6-12 months, which is still often lol. Needless to say I don't use this one anymore.

If you have 200 Quests, you can e-mail me (Ferret@ArmorGames.com) and request a username change. We'll try this out and see how it works.

Oooh a quest perk! That is tempting...I don't really play MMO's on here...I dunno though, in 6 months I'd have to change it again haha.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I can conduct a test to see if this name change can effect MMO's, if the Admins are willing to assist that is.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

My only regret is not creating my account before June 14, 2008. As you can see, @gh0st beat me to it and because of that I have had to make myself plural.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I wish an administrator would just let me capitalize my username! "Themastaplaya" looks far more playa than "themastaplaya". Shall I be forced to live with my grammatical error for all of my AG life? :|

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Shall I be forced to live with my grammatical error for all of my AG life? :|

You are relatively new... why not in the beginning. Also Ferret said if you get 200 Quests he will change it.

~~Black~~
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

Heh, I when I created my account I wasn't aware of the whole email confirmation deal so I'm ImTheMostManlyMan and it turns out that TheMostManlyMan wasn't taken after all.

~Manly

Showing 16-30 of 52