ForumsThe TavernAny Username Regrets?

52 13568
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Accidently spelled it wrong? Picked something dumb like Fruitcake_Lover? If you are bemoaning your username pick, please do say something!

My only regret is that I forgot to capitalize my name: Themastaplaya, not themastaplaya.

• 52 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Lucky you! My quest board says I have 28, but I have more than that.
It might be my laptop's friggin active scripting or something like it screwing that's it up.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Lucky you! My quest board says I have 28, but I have more than that.
It might be my laptop's friggin active scripting or something like it screwing that's it up.

You might have saved it wrong. If it gives you the option to save your game on AG or locally, you have to save your game file on AG for it to count, I think. That happened to me too for a few of them.
If it doesn't give you the save option, then I can't help you.
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

You might have saved it wrong. If it gives you the option to save your game on AG or locally, you have to save your game file on AG for it to count, I think. That happened to me too for a few of them.
If it doesn't give you the save option, then I can't help you.

? I'm quite sure quests are a function of the site, so are unrelated to your saves.

I'm sure glitches may occur sometimes.
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Also, I think a name like Hornet, Backslash, RedRyder, da_MAGnumMike, or ShurikenStorm would be fantastic for me.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

My XBL GT i got when i was 9 and into Penguins of Madagascar. Mort Child. Exactly as you see there. No regrets on anything else.

Shoeminor
Shoeminor
912 posts
Blacksmith

I don`t know Shoemajor.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Before, I didn't care about how my username looked, but when I look back I do regret choosing this username. I think 'vinster' was already taken. I should have been a little bit more creative with it. Now, I use numerous usernames.

Showing 46-52 of 52