ForumsThe TavernDevoidless De-modding.

47 11933
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I honestly don't know what much to say, so I will try my best. Do excuse me if I'm not being a bit jumpy or skirt, the past couple of days have been interesting for me.

As we all know, Devoidless is not a mod anymore.
There has been a situation in which I, and a few other users, were able to witness. If there was more before this, I am unaware, but based off of what we were able to view, I strongly disagree with the act of demodding him.

It was confirmed, on an unrelated note, that the chat this all happened in was 3rd party to AG, and thus statements in there were not to be reflected upon us on AG. However, it would seem, the same standards were not held for Devoidless (as far as I am aware).

Devoidless said some things. Were they pleasant things? Not necessarily so. But given the established fact that the chat was unrelated to AG, that should not have reflected upon him. Nor, in fact, does what he said and his viewpoints reflect his ability as a moderator.

Do I agree with all that was said? Not particularly, no. But he has a right to speak his mind, with given how he was on a site unrelated to Armorgames. Even more so, it would seem Devoidless being vocal was only out of concern for AG, to try to offer some criticism he viewed as valuable, albeit in the normal Devoidless manner that has been established these past 5-6 years.

I don't know. What I know is that my information is limited, and given what I do know I disagree with Devoidless demodding.

Excuse me for such a seemingly half-assed thread, things for me have been stressful...

[All what has been stated corresponds solely with what information I am aware of and were made aware of based upon my own actions.]

• 47 Replies
Showing 46-45 of 47