ForumsThe TavernThe AG Love Circle

62 17424
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I meant to make this thread Valentine's Day but it seems I was 2 days late.

Anyways, what user on AG do you love? And if you don't love them, which one do you think would be your type? C'mon, everyone has a lover on AG, might as well spread that love.

Also I plan to put them all in this google doc.

I love Aggs(for obvious reasons). And Manly(He's so manly). And pang(who wouldn't love pang?).

Now its time for you all to tell who YOU love.

• 62 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

What, I'm not good enough for you? What happened to that whole year and a half I have known you?!

I have known some people for over a year and a half that I never liked. Time has nothing to do with it.

Also when I said original FGA people I meant the people that were there when I got there.
Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

when is r2 going to edit the love circle

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I love...lamp.

Be honest with my gh0st, you are just looking at things in the room and saying you love them, aren't you?
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I think we can safely say that pang loves children.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I love Magegraywolf. Such wisdom, such wit.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Be honest with my gh0st, you are just looking at things in the room and saying you love them, aren't you?

Fantastic!
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Love Circle has been updated once more.

Just keep on lovin'.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Nothing is expected of me for this, right?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Nothing is expected of me for this, right?

The people whose arrows point to you might expect some love, but that's probably it.

As for my place in the love circle, I don't have one. You're all in my friendzone.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

As for my place in the love circle, I don't have one. You're all in my friendzone.

But kind sir, I have made a most dubious effort to entice you through the usage of my kind charm, euphoric intellect, and a most fanciful grandeur. By the scruff of my neckbeard I do wonder, how could you resist such a splendid fellow?
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

*tips fedora*

rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

Obesity. She's so curvy; it drives me wild.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

*tips fedora*

Aha! You wear one as well? Truly a wonderful and stylish item to accentuate one's stylish ways. I would say at the tip of its brim, I have added many a fine collection to my love circle here in the real world.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

nobody really. i dont think anybody on ag is really my type either. (maybe, who knows) i havnt really talked much except for some discussion threads and thats not really a place to get to know the personal side of people lol.

but i do remember i had 2 weird stalkers... i cant remember their usernames though. no favorite games, no comments anywhere and me as their only friend.

Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

i'm still not on the love circle i love myself

Showing 31-45 of 62