ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 665722
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Bah. I was brought up on a diet of quality videos

Apparently not
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What's the worst grade level you've been through?

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

@xXxDAPRO89xXx Er... what does that mean? I'll assume it means the worst qualification you've had to study for, in which case it's the As level exams I'm studying for now. It's significantly harder than the GCSE level study.

CrazyQuesters_Clan
CrazyQuesters_Clan
3 posts
Nomad

The 5th grade was really tough for me, because I have missed classes LOTS of times since my parents had to travel by car to other state in Brazil (Minas Gerais) by business :/

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Oops, I mean that, CrazyQuestersClan it's me

Shackles
Shackles
16 posts
Farmer

6th grade was definitely my worst school year.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

8th grade was just awful. I had to move very far from my old school and I didn't adjust well. I became unhappy and kinda depressed.

PixelDude
PixelDude
329 posts
Blacksmith

Probably 6th grade.

liquidvenom13
liquidvenom13
82 posts
Shepherd

Most definitely 7th grade. I was homeschooled that year, and my mother was extremely busy so I essentially taught myself everything that year.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I remember a day that when i've got out from school, and had lunch at arround 1:00 PM, i've had to do a schoolwork that i hadn't begun and i've had to give it to the teacher tomorrow, i've had to study to a BIG test and to LOTS of homework, i've had to do over 40 homeworks!
i've finished at arround 10:30 PM i hadn't done anything else in the whole day! and the worst is that I was supposed to go to sleep at 10:00 PM, when i'm not sleepy! and that day the weather was REALLY hot! i couldn't sleep well and neither the schoolwork or the homework were done right, they were like not so good done, that happened in the 7th grade what an annoying day!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Kindergarten from 4th grade. All the teachers hated me and I couldn't understand hardly anything.

The elementary school I came from is apparently being torn down and moved to part of another school in the district. Normally people would be sad, I however am not.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

This current one. It's the one that's stressing me the most out of all the grades I've ever been it.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Grade 7, but grade 8 wasn't too fun either.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

6th grade was actually the worst year of my life. Not because of schoolwork but because I chipped my teeth during that year and also there was this ******* in my grade that no one liked. I couldn't really avoid him because it was such a small school. Literally after that year every guy left from my grade including me because of that kid.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

My sophomore year in high school. I was so close to becoming insane.

Showing 1561-1575 of 3103