ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 665785
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'd answer but I got in trouble for having it listed :+(

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I don't know really. In 1977 there was a movie called Star Wars, it was the best movie of all time for my 11yo self, I went to watch it all week long, three times a day. Whenever Planet of The Apes (original- 1967) is on, I have to watch it. There's also The Chronicles of Riddick that I keep watching so I don't know which one is my favorite.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I do not have one, but many!

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Hayao Miyazaki's magnum opus Spirited Away.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

I really liked the casting in Harry Potter and tobey maguiure spiderman, but the Chistian Bale(and 2nd Michhael Keaton) Batman movies were good, except for the last one, that one really, no.., all the Ip man with Donny Yen were good, and so many more but my brain can only think so much thunks at once.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

i can't choose a single movie, but the action, adventure or the comedy movies are my favorite!

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I am fascinated almost by everything that has come out of Marvel!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

If you could be someone else, who would you be?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Aggs for obvious reasons. :3

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I'd like to be someone who is rich, smart, intelligent, who still have time to spend at Armor Games, who don't have to wake up early and sleep early every day, who have more patience, who is more lucky than i do (and that still know the girl that i love in real life)
but i don't think that such combination is possible for a single person lol

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

If by someone else you mean an entirely different individual, I see no point to it. If you mean be in a different position, there are many attractive options, but none that would stand out to me right now...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

If you could be someone else, who would you be?

Nobody in particular. I'd like to be a vampire or someone immortal so I could see progress in science throughout the centuries, collect valuable items and create my personal museum.
thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

Ordinary person who have a good life.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Maybe....God!

Greg7077
Greg7077
824 posts
Jester

I would be Kim K because I would bathe in my money and stare at my boobs and butt all day! I would also wanna become A famous YouTuber preferably gaming related.

Showing 1846-1860 of 3103