ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 666373
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Probably someone who actually had a life and friends. No one in particular, just someone with a life that seems far more appealing then the one I currently lead.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Sumail_doto so I can be rich at 15

smithsophia
smithsophia
4 posts
Nomad

My favorite one is COKE..

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I think you're on the wrong page.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!
What are you procrastinating on? If you say you're not procrastinating, I don't believe you.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Hmm, probably submitting my last requirement before I can take my five month summer break.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Lol like EVERYTHONG WOO LIFE IN A SPIRAL XDDD

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

The remaining of the quests for most of the games I have quests for. The last time I earned every quest for a single game was in December. At least the easy and medium ones are starting to accumulate.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Revising for my As levels.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I'm procastinating at EVERYTHING it's possible to be procastinated, I'd say i'm the person who procastinates the most in the world!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

There's stuff I should write, emails I should send, and I'm doing none of the sort. Bad, bad me.

I'm procastinating at EVERYTHING it's possible to be procastinated, I'd say i'm the person who procastinates the most in the world!

Except at making a competition out of everything. You're particularly zealous about that :P
Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

I think this question has been asked several times, but nvm, Mainly my Chinese and wd homework, though also finishing books, writes, pictures, and a plethora of other things.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Except at making a competition out of everything. You're particularly zealous about that :P

yes, i am
and i totally like it
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I'm out of vaguely exciting questions, now it's time to spin the generic question wheel!!!!
*spins wheel*
QUESTION OF THE DAY!
What's your favorite icecream flavor?

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

I think by now you're just looking through the past pages for a question. Ah well. Probably a simple one, like Rocky-Road-with-Little_bits-of-peanuts-and-someothernut, or chocolate. Nah, I guess just some sort of coffee ice cream.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Hey...this seems kinda familiar. Anyway, my favorite flavor is chocolate chip cookie dough. With extra cookie dough.

Showing 1861-1875 of 3103