ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 665828
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
primemaneesh
primemaneesh
14 posts
Peasant

SLENDERMAN IS.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I am NOT afraid of bugs!

SLENDERMAN IS.

LOL, in this thread, you talk about bugs and slendermen, when i just had a nightmare that there was a bug there, and slendermen was there! LOL XD

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I am not afraid of bugs either. Although some can be kind of scary.

sebaonix
sebaonix
1 posts
Shepherd

coke

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I would say no, overall, but I definitely have some I don't like. Giant ****roaches may be harmless, but they are also disgusting...

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I'm kinda afraid of bugs I guess. If it's a single bug chillin on its own, then they aren't scary. It's when there are a huge group of them just swarming in one area that I will go the other direction.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Not really, but that doesn't mean I like an 8 legged visitor on my face when I wake up.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

I'm not afraid of bugs....terrified is probably a better word. Not all bugs, mostly ****roaches, ants and wasps. I am strongly disgusted by almost all bugs though.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

...roaaches..heh heh. ^

bugs aren't too frightening, they've followed me my whole life, so being scared would kinda be stupid. Still annoying when they're in my room tho.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Not afraid but I dislike spiders very much and if I ever see a roach, I'll chase it until it's dead because 1 roach produce 2, 2 make 4, 4 make 16...

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I dislike them, but that doesn't mean I'm afraid of them. If they can't kill or seriously injure you, then why be anything more than annoyed at them? Of course, there's a few that can hurt or kill you. Those I am afraid of, but bugs bugs in general? No.

alyssa1
alyssa1
50 posts
Peasant

Some types of bugs, but not all of them! Mainly spiders are what I personally am afraid of ^^

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Honestly, I'm just naming exhibits from the Science Museum and asking about them. #10/10 creativity
QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What's your opinion on snakes?

Storm answers her own question: I like snakes a lot. I'd like to have one as a pet, but my dad hates snakes.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The poisonous snakes are the best snakes.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

It's kind of like crocodile and frog, in that its got a texture kind of like fish but tastes like chicken. Not entirely a fan of it.

Showing 2251-2265 of 3103