ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 665795
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I don't like snakes a lot, but i'm not afraid of them, I AM AFRAID OF LITERALLY NOTHING!

Tieferious
Tieferious
10 posts
Nomad

I'd say they're in the list of the 10 things I hate the most.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i never understood why people hated them. there are many kinds that arent dangerous at all. i like snakes and personally, i think they are actually pretty cute. and in the case of the really big ones, they are really cool.

i think its that even though people know its not true, most people feel that snakes are slimey or something which grosses them out.

GhostOfNinja
GhostOfNinja
600 posts
Farmer

I'm rather apathetic towards them. Don't have many bad snake experiences, but I can't say I've had any good ones either.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I like snakes. I see some often when I walk with my dog and ride my bike.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Well, snakes are snakes. The over-grown worms are sometimes pretty adorable, but it's still kinda weird if you own say, pet mice, and a snake, but still go to the pet store to get mice to feed your snake. That's the worst experience I've had. Would i want to own one? nah, not fluffy enough

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Wired or wireless internet?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I use Wireless, I think it's better

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

When I am away from home, wireless makes more sense. Obviously I don't lug my ethernet cable around everywhere I go as much as I would like to. I prefer wired if I have the choice because I can depend on it not to disconnect in the middle of a browsing session.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Wired, I hate wireless!.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

As long as the connection is stable, I don't really care. Wireless is nicer though since I can also be mobile.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I use wired whenever I can, since it's much more fast and safe than wireless. If I have to use wireless though, I do it too.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I have wired internet on my computer and use wireless on mobile. Even though my internet connection on wired internet is fast [at least in my country], it's slower because I have a crap computer. That's why I choose wireless.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

QUESTION OF THE DAY

You have the option to choose the theme for an armatar contest. What theme do you choose?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Fantasy. We need some more dragons.

Showing 2266-2280 of 3103