ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 665855
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

14-yr old killed, 2 people stabbed, 2 men shot and killed in a car, lady shot and killed on a porch, a 6 month old baby allegedly killed by his mother, and a police K-9 officer shot and killed.

Just this week. All we ever do is go to the park and restaurants on occasion, and I always carry my firearm. I hate living in the city, whenever we buy a house I want it to be in the country or at least far from this area.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

corruption, pollution, violence, lots of traffic, economic crysis, bad quality of life, water crysis... and things like that...
I wish I could live in Europe

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

14-yr old killed, 2 people stabbed, 2 men shot and killed in a car, lady shot and killed on a porch, a 6 month old baby allegedly killed by his mother, and a police K-9 officer shot and killed.

Just this week. All we ever do is go to the park and restaurants on occasion, and I always carry my firearm. I hate living in the city, whenever we buy a house I want it to be in the country or at least far from this area.

corruption, pollution, violence, lots of traffic, economic crysis, bad quality of life, water crysis... and things like that...
I wish I could live in Europe

That really puts my minor issue with chavs into perspective. I complain a lot about the UK (It's part of being British, I suppose.), but I am thankful I live here, in a safe, quiet, small village.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Kensington, Philadelphia. Look it up on Google, Youtube, etc. and you'll see what I mean.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I live in a nice suburban neighborhood in the capital of my state, so I don't really have all that much to complain about. I suppose my complaint is that everything isn't in convenient walking distance of my house. It takes me half an hour just to walk out of my neighborhood.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Takes half an hour just to go to the store, nature(usually in the form of an ant) is everywhere, honestly, even on your pillow, it's really cold in winter, really hot in summer, and cloudy in between. Plus people hit my mailbox with their cars too often. More things I could complain about, like ticks, mean dogs, scary squirrels, and potholes, but those are the major things that tee me off.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I live near the heart of the capital of a big beautiful and a notable state. So it's very good here.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

EVERYTHING. The weather, the environment, the people, corruption, etcetera, etcetera. If I could, I'd move out the area, heck, I'd even move out of the whole country!

trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

My Country is broing... I wanna visit beauty country.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

The government's decisions. I just hope they get their act together.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

No new question of the day yet?

PIEISNUMMY
PIEISNUMMY
2 posts
Jester

Real sugar vanilla pepsi all the way

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

the heat... i live in a desert so yeah... its either extremely hot or extremely cold, and when its extremely cold its not even the fun humid cold with rain/snow. its just boring.

im literally eating ice cubes as im writing this to cool off and its NIGHT!!

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

We have a really wide temperature range where I am at, and the extreme ends of the scales are not pleasant to deal with. I like the warm, I like the cold, but I am not so keen on being frozen or cooked though.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

It's very poorly laid out. The two-way streets are wide enough for one car at a time, and most of them are riddled with blind spots. Turning left onto a street without a stop sign is practically Russian roulette.

Showing 2341-2355 of 3103