ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 665312
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh boy, I wonder if I'm baking cookies for Christmas. Its not like I used to give new users poisonous cookies or anything.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Ok, new question.

Question of the Day

Have you seen the new Star Wars movie? If yes, how was it (no spoilers pls.)? If not, do you want to see it or are you planning to go and see it?

Alp_Ehni
Alp_Ehni
315 posts
Farmer

No. No. Yes.

Stupid friends dragging me into movies I don't want to see...

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Well, I haven't watched it yet, but I plan to watch it on the next Monday... YAY!

TheGalacticGargoyle
TheGalacticGargoyle
566 posts
Peasant

Haven't watched it yet. I'm not a Star Wars fan, but people say the action is good so I'm gonna wait until it's on TV

GhostOfNinja
GhostOfNinja
600 posts
Farmer

saw it yesterday...i liked it, but kinda felt like they just redid a new hope

Harcokilly
Harcokilly
26 posts
Nomad

Saw It yesterday. I was not dissapointed.
There is a lot of fanserviece for old fans and it is action-packed too. Yeah, It is considered to be New Hope remake for new generation, but as a man from somewhere middle generation, I liked it.

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

i did, and im sure the episode 8 & 9 will come up in a few years

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

I saw it. I thought it was pretty good, it had its faults, some of which were major, but it was still a great movie.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

IT WAS GREAT! kinda sad but i guess they'll make it up on next movies they make i give it a 9/10

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Great movie. However it needed more R2D2, not that stupid robotic soccer ball.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Yes... hmmm, it's ok... too much Star Wars IV/V in it.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I don't have a specific best or worse either. I'm out of material since I don't get Christmas presents anymore. (economical crisis, yaaaaay...)

TheGalacticGargoyle
TheGalacticGargoyle
566 posts
Peasant

Dont celebrate Christmas. So i dunno :3

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I don't celebrate Xmas either, and the last time I got any presents for the mas was some of when my distant relatives would invite my over to their homes in the Hollywood Hills and give my random stuff when I was like 7 years old. But first, they always spent a good few hours thoroughly creeping me out with weird stories about what they did with their free time and then they'd burn incense and crap like that and scare the daylights out of me. I think the best gift they gave me was some sort of kiddy microscope. The worst thing I ever got was, if I remember correctly, like this collectors edition Exorcist themed ouija board.

Showing 2611-2625 of 3103