ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 665304
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I plan on either sleeping or surfing the internet. Not much different than any other day for me.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I'll probably be rolling around in bed like a paraplegic rhinoceros on meth and asking myself out loud "OH... MY... GOD!!! *Aaaarrrgh!* Where the *beep* did 2015 go!? It's 20 freaking 16 and I still don't have a job, any friends, or a life! God help me. The next thing I know, I'll be a 30 year old lowlife living in somebody's garage eating hot pockets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and handing out free samples of imitation crab at Kroger for a living." *falls asleep crying like a ******** That'll be my new year's celebration.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Question of the Day

Now that 2015 is (almost) over, how was 2015 for you? did you like it? did you think it was annoying? and also rate 2015 from 0 to 10

Well, I think that 2015 was the most annoying year of my life, almost everything I tried to do went wrong, it was full of stress, and I was so bored that it seems 2015 lasted for like, over 2 or 3 years, the best things in it were the fact that I spent a lot of time with AG and Minecraft, but mostly it was very annoying :/ I'd rate it 2/10...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'd honestly say that 2015 was probably my favorite year so far. This year so much stuff happened; in my sophomore year of highschool, I didn't hate any of my first semester teachers. That's very rare for me! It was also my second year of marching band and along with meeting some pretty cool newbies, this was the first year a marching band from our school has made it to State Finals. Our football team also went to finals, which meant we got to go to Lucus Oil for free.(The school band, not the whole school.) I also finally asked a girl out(kinda), something I've never had the guts to do before. Also Star Wars 7 came out, yay!

I hope 2016 doesn't suck for me. Especially junior year which is apparently the highschool year that a majority of colleges look at.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Well, 2015 was better than 2014 for me. It has been/was still a gloomy tempest of angst and routine insanity though. I just found more interesting things to do to break it up is all. I'm still young enough to hope that the upcoming year will hold riches.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

2015 was okay.

I look forward to the Summer Olympics and the elections here in the USA.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

2015 was the worst year of my life. I never felt so bad, stressed out and unhappy like I did this year. Things just did not work out for me. Let's make this year better, I hope.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

It depends a lot on what we talk about.

about weather, I think that cold, rainy and foggy weather is &quoterfect"

about places, I think that beaches and mountains are beautiful

it depends...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Snowy and cold weather, there's nothing more perfect for me.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Most things that are not related to human civilization nor grotesquely weird would fit the bill.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

The i newspaper.

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Question of the Random

What is your favorite thing to read?

Internet, because there is nothing such as the internet.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The pain and suffering of others. Pretty fun stuff.

Witigen
Witigen
306 posts
Scribe

Scientific American, especially the silver Special Collector's Editions because those are usually about physics and astronomy, which are my favorite topics of science.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I haven't made one in many years because I don't believe in it.

Showing 2641-2655 of 3103