ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 666189
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
Zeefzeef
Zeefzeef
10 posts
Farmer

I think once.

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

once, from a shield that probably had a blue background to this almost-never-used one

Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

I can't recall how many times I have changed it over the years, but if I had to put a range on it, I'd say... 10-15 times until I settled on this Panda I drew.

Witigen
Witigen
306 posts
Scribe

4 times. I had a simple shield in the beginning, then the man on the hill with the spear, to the polar bear, to the brown bear holding the fish to the one you see now.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

only once, I changed from the green shield armatar to the shadow from the GC2 armatar contest.

C9_Yoona
C9_Yoona
8 posts
Nomad

I was given the orange shield as default, but after some browsing and mulling around, I found the one I have right now so I guess I changed it once.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Question of the Random

What was the longest time you spend playing a single game? (and what was the game?)

yesterday I've started playing Minecraft at 10 AM and I stopped at 1 AM, 15 hours...

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Well you see, Killersup has had spurts of playing video games where he disappears from his family and Armor Games pals.

The longest consecutive gaming streak though definitely belongs to League. During the prime time of his playing, Killersup once played for around 18 hours .

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I think I spent like 30 hours once playing Mercenaries on PS2. That was like six years ago. God, how I miss that game.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Honestly I usually play games for a long time whenever I'm off school.

I can't think of the one I've played the longest, but the most recent would probably be Xenoblade Chronicles X. I've had to have played that for the entire day.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I usually sleep on the side... but actually, when I'm sleeping I think I move and make like, all those postions

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I start off on my stomach. I know sleeping on my stomach is supposed to give stomach aches, but I just feel so much comfortable sleeping that way.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I tend to sleep on my back. Of course, I do sometimes sleep in the fetus position.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Wasn't this a question of the day not to long ago? My answer remains the same as it was before.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I think that this will take a very long time... if it happens...

Showing 2686-2700 of 3103