ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 665299
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I never really have made a new year's resolution. But if I wanted to make a resolution for something, I wouldn't need to wait until the end of the year to do it; I can formulate a plan to change something anytime I want. And I would too, if I gave a f--- about life.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Pass my A levels.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Yes, I lift free weights, play a lot of basketball (killer cardio and a great lower body workout from all of the jumping and sudden movements), kayak, hike, swim, skindive, climb trees (you heard that right), and I used to fight. I eat like a pig but that's because I'm trying to gain weight and mass. So, physically I guess I'm ok. Mentally... well I'm often depressed, angry, powerless, lonely, being made fun of and mocked (or just looked at like I'm a price of s---) by my parents and acquaintances. I have never done anything to help my mental health, so no in regards to that department.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Nope. Which explains why sprinting gives me pains in my chest. Still, I eat fairly well and am fairly thin.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I do marching band which requires lots of activity, mentally and physically. But besides that, I hardly ever exercise. I should change that though.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Actually no, I don't exercise other than in my P.E. classes at school, I just use the computer the whole day, but actually, I try to not eat too much, I almost don't drink soda, so, I'm not very healthy, but I'm not very unhealthy either...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I eat plenty of meat and veggies, and I lift weights several times a week.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Video game. Especially those games where you can control a story based on your actions. Just love those games.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Book, Movie, Song, Art, Video Game.

Witigen
Witigen
306 posts
Scribe

Movies and video games because they appeal more visually.

GhostOfNinja
GhostOfNinja
600 posts
Farmer

a professional poker player...preferably right after i win the powerball so i can buy into the main event. woops, that idea's already shot...i tried guys

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I want to develop games, work with computers, create a famous game...

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Slightly taller.

shadowkiller99
shadowkiller99
9 posts
Nomad

Short.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Medium. And the evil people form my country, want me to CUT IT! I WILL NOT LET THEM!

Showing 2656-2670 of 3103