ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 665298
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Trumpet, because I use to play it and R2 plays it. Also when I was in band everyone else who played trumpet was really outgoing and fun while literally everyone else was boring and...not fun.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

What's your favorite and least favorite things about the opposite sex?

Favorite: I can be more emotional around then and they don't seems as confused as a guy.

Cons: They are still human and not perfect. So sometimes they can be annoying. But males can be to so...ya.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Piano. Because it does both treble clef and bass clef and you have to balance all that crap, but it comes out sounding amazing if you do it right. Plus, if you tune them wonky, you get incredibly unique sounds that will probably never be created again. Of course, the fact that I've played one for about nine years isn't influencing me at all.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

use to play that baritone, though that sucked, I like synthesizers...:P

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Bass, for obvious reasons.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

The electric guitar. So many different sounds can be gotten from that one instrument.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Electric guitar... therefore i play it.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I listen to a lot of classical music so I like pretty much all the instruments you can find in a orchestra. I really like the sound of the clarinet, strings (cello, all the violins), lute, guitar, mandolin, harpsichord and organ (the big church organ that is), those are my favorite.

Listen to this, the cello is amazing even though this version doesn't come even close to my vinyl version.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What country are you originally from and where do you reside now?

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

MURICA!!! AND MURICA!!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Canada, and USA.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

America. Full grown American.

Because 'Merica.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Canada, of course. Originally I from somewhere in the Germany, Poland, and Russian area.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I have lived in America my entire life. I mean, if you do the tracing lineage thing, I've got this whole branch of family in Russia that I'm never going to meet, and then the other side goes to Taiwan, but I digress, I have no clue what digress means.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I was born and lived in Australia for my entire life. However, my parents originally lived in China before moving to Australia.

Showing 931-945 of 3103