ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 665274
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I went to Walmart's early Black Friday thing yesterday and I got Mario Kart 8 for $35.

Never again will I go. It was chaotic in there, not as chaotic as the stuff shown in videos of past Black Fridays, but pretty chaotic.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

The best deal I ever got was last night, at a Best Buy. They were selling 55 inch TVs for $100 less than what they were usually sold for. And I bought one. Well, my uncle did.

It was my second year going Black Friday shopping, and it wasn't as chaotic as I thought it would be.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I've never been shopping on Black Friday.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

My dad got 5 dollars for buying antivirus.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Romance of the Three Kingdoms 8 for like 3-5 bucks

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Best deal? Hmm... an iPhone 4s for about 15$. It wasn't on black friday or anything, just a random guy wanting to sell a suspiciously new iPhone for really really cheap.

Crushmaster
Crushmaster
48 posts
Farmer

A PS2 for five dollars. All it needed was a DVD player cleaner to make it work. Years ago...

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

the friday after thanksgiving.

Going by this response from Unleashed, Black Friday doesn't exist here because neither is thanksgiving.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What in your opinion is the hardest quest to achieve on AG? (consider difficulty, time, and boredom)

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Right now the first that comes to mind is finishing Give Up. I'm sure there's another harder one, but that one's hard enough for me.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Without a doubt, the Count To 100 quest.

enough said.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Both the people who posted before me wrote the two quests I was thinking of. I'd have to say the Give Up quest is harder, though.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Although there are some MMO quests that took me months of daily playing to get, and that there are probably some really hard ones I can't think of, I'm thinking the Give Up quest is hardest. No other quest has had my heart beating and sweating that much, nor have I been that determined to get one.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The Give Up quest as explained before.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

The Give up quest.

Showing 1006-1020 of 3103