ForumsWEPRBlack or white...is there any difference?

54 9255
hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

In today's world people aren't seeing more than the skin's color or the religion!!! Before doing that we should all remember that we are all humans and the color,religion,etc it´s just superficial and tat we are more than that!!! Maybe some people should think about it before picking on the only black boy at schooll!!!

• 54 Replies
MrNiceGuy
MrNiceGuy
73 posts
Nomad

I personnaly don't think there's a difference, but face it, there's always gonna be racism.

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

This is a really touchy subject.
I wouldn't have the guts to start this up......

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

there is no difference, everybody's human

Mummy1
Mummy1
81 posts
Nomad

If you see someone black don't treat them differently they are excactly the same except from that.

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

I dont really get the meaning of this post. . .

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Seriously.

Dude, shades. One is evidently darker than the other.

Yeah. Is this a serious post?

god_of_classic_rock
god_of_classic_rock
299 posts
Nomad

the only diffrence is that one is black and one is white

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah I don't see the big deal if your white or black,but people have been racist and well scared of but a different religion,where you came from and yes,color.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ok well i don't know why that other comment sent (excuse this double post).

Any who that was my sarcastic way of saying that you should be more specific.

I for one know that most people don't read the original topic post, they just cut straight to the last page and base there answer of the title. So, from the title, people would most likely, but not always assume that you are referring to the colors, not to the humans.

But to answer this question, i don't think there is any difference. I mean, different yes that one is darker (and i am trying not to sound racists because i am not) than the other. But there is no difference as to the inside. Physical and emotional.

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

Ever since the mid 1800s racism and color have always been an issue in our life. I personally don't care about race or color, I believe everyone is created equal and should be treated the same.

The Golden Rule - Treat others as you would want to be treated.

dyrnwyn
dyrnwyn
129 posts
Herald

yes there is a difference actually...mainly in color.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

@darnwyn, that doesn't really change what a person is like.The only difference to me is in culture.The rest is stereotypes, and stuff that doesn't matter.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Its true color judges difference between other races

happypanda77
happypanda77
22 posts
Nomad

isn it what on the in side that realy counts

WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

Isn't what is on the inside that really counts?

Yes, happypanda777, in an ideal world everyone would look inside of others and see who they truly are before judging. But we don't live in an ideal world. Oh, and I did clean up that quote because WeeMan can't quote English that is that bad.
Showing 31-45 of 54