ForumsWEPRBlack or white...is there any difference?

54 9253
hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

In today's world people aren't seeing more than the skin's color or the religion!!! Before doing that we should all remember that we are all humans and the color,religion,etc it´s just superficial and tat we are more than that!!! Maybe some people should think about it before picking on the only black boy at schooll!!!

• 54 Replies
Median2008
Median2008
17 posts
Nomad

I agree with ya happypanda77..
I live in germany, but I'm originally from an other county.. the most people accept that and treat my like they wanted 2 be treat... but a small bounch of guys.. the adolf-fans^^ think they need 2 hate people like me..
Dude, i think thats all bullcrap.. EVeryone got 2 legs, a head, etc..
I know its kinda dump 2 think that rascisim will end one day.. But i'll never stop 2 hope :P

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Here is the way I see it.

thousands of years ago, in ancient times, let's take Greece for example. If you conquered a city- state, you would enslave their people. It was just a natural process of life. This continued for several thousands of years as different empires grew and fell. Then the britans began conquering new lands, and they eventually found Africa. When they saw the African people, they didn't call them technically "human". The britans saw them as a cheap source of labor. It grew into full blown slavery like a plague had taken them. Eventually, when the journey set forth to land in America, they brought the slaves with them. Eventually, people started to wake up and see the blacks as people. Then we had the civil war, abd Lincoln abolished slavery. The war was about the south suceeding from the union. After the civil war, the "Jim Crow" laws set forth in the south, and a little in the north. Eventually we had the Brown V. The board of Education which set forth the "seperate but equal" ordeal. The blacks started protesting, and we had the great Americans such as MLK and Rosa Parks. There is discrimination today, no doubt, but I'm tired of hearing blacks whine about the slavery thing. None of them are alive today that was a slave. I am also sick of counter racisim. I am sick of being called a "cracker," and I am sick of hearing the oh so bad "N" word uttered from the mouth of a black guy when if a white guy says it, the gets murdered. "cracker" should be just as bad. I live near Detroit, and I have heard stories of white people getting killed in detroit and pontiac just because they are white. so there is no such thing as "white majority" because we are just as discriminated against.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

Im gonna have to agree with thepyro22 on this one, i never do anything to hurt black people, while i get called cracker for no reason, and will get cussed out just for liking metal and not soulja boy and the other mainstream rappers

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I could honestly go on for days about this topic, but my little speech up there probably explains it all, even with a history lesson XD

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

i dont have anything against black but blakcs that act like ghetto kids "50 cent kids xD" also whites can be "50 cent kids" means " gangsta kids" i hate them

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

KoG, I see what you mean. There are bad eggs in every race. How does that quote go...

"I don't discriminate, I hate equally."

But, I don't hate anyone not for creed, race, sexuality, political etc. I just choose to not be around certain people because I don't like their influence.

Quite honestly, I think in a few hundred years we will all be mixed up in race.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

How does that quote go... "I don't discriminate, I hate equally."

LMAO I have that quote on a t- shirt

"I don't discriminate...

I HATE EVERYONE!
Zega99
Zega99
32 posts
Nomad