ForumsWEPRBlack or white...is there any difference?

54 9254
hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

In today's world people aren't seeing more than the skin's color or the religion!!! Before doing that we should all remember that we are all humans and the color,religion,etc it´s just superficial and tat we are more than that!!! Maybe some people should think about it before picking on the only black boy at schooll!!!

• 54 Replies
thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

In today's world people aren't seeing more than the skin's color or the religion!!! Before doing that we should all remember that we are all humans and the color,religion,etc it´s just superficial and tat we are more than that!!! Maybe some people should think about it before picking on the only black boy at school!!!

I agree completely with this statement. Race doesn't matter at all, except with how you look
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I agree on that too but tell that to everyone else on this planet tho Barack Obama is getting that message out race and color doesn't matter we are all humans

killertron
killertron
56 posts
Nomad

To answer the question, Yes, there is. They look different. They are not different colors. Black and White are not colors.

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

The only difference I see between white and black people is the difference of pigmentation of their skin.
Other than that, we're all human and have the same physical structure and should all have the same rights which, sadly, still isn't the case.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I think that racisim is a large part of the problems we face in america. KKK for instance, is a group of white people who think that they are the perfect color. To me every on is equal in my eyes

rugrast
rugrast
20 posts
Nomad

Technically, there are many differences. One would be the skin pyment. Depending on the person and their background, many other differences emerge rapidly.

What is the freaking purpose of this post? This issue should have been solved near the end of the 15th ammendment, but it didn't. Now, I agree that it should have taken a little longer, maybe to the the 30s, but nope. Still today, it's a problem. A racist should be ashamed to openly admit his/her ways, even anonymously on Armour Forums....this is pitiful that you would bring this up.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

There is a difference, because they're both different colors, which makes them equally divided.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

God created all men equally, some just think differently.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

@ Xcalibur I don't think you or much of anyone knows this, but the KKK don't just dicriminate against people because of race like the whire supremicist gang does.They also target/targeted people with other beliefs than theirs.They actually hate anyone who isn't a white all american christian.It's one of the things they don't want you to know before you get into high school for some reason.
and @rugrast IDK what your talking about, but the person who started this topic was obviously against racism.

And the way I see it a majority of racism nowadays isn't a cause of someones actual skin color, but from there culture and the acts of others in there race, that cause stereotypes to be formed.Now don't get me wrong there still is racism caused by people just having different colored skin, but it seems like stereotypes are a much larger cause of it.Like for an example, some people who are African American steal things and get arrested this starts a stereotype of people thinking that all people of that particular race are theives.Another example is that a large group of people who are white, are rich.This leads to a stereotype of people thinking all white people are rich, and I've had personal experience with this, when a person thought I was rich last year for whatever reason.My point is even though its wrong, its still all caused by something, which all come from the way a person thinks.

kirkus333
kirkus333
118 posts
Nomad

i don't think there shound be a difference.....

rugrast
rugrast
20 posts
Nomad

Crimsonblade is right.

When people say that white people shouldn't hate black people, they are far to general. If they say "Middle class white people shouldn't hate middle class black people," now that is agreeable. And so is "Rich white people should despise black theives, as well as white theives."

Does that make sense?

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

Really? A race question or topic on a computer game forum? Is this really a good place to discuss such things?

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Really? A race question or topic on a computer game forum? Is this really a good place to discuss such things?
yes, that is why it's called World Events, Politics, Religion section...
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

yes i agree with agent_86.

In this day an age being against someone because of the colour of their skin is like living in alaska and being against snow.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

lol woody_7007

Well racism existed since we began I guess I don't think you can take it away from a person

Showing 16-30 of 54