ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 274117
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Last night I went to see the Foo Fighters live. It was absolutely great.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Won the best Singer award in School!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I took a http://i.imgur.com/GVErzYy.jpg of my desktop to show how simple my installation is and how everything is well organized.

Is yours simple or complicated?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Today was the last day of school. Oh Summer vacation, I missed you so.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

@SSTG Why the heck are you using the Windows 98 desktop format with Windows 7??

Because I like it! All the special effects are disabled. I only use background pictures. I could care less for cutesy icons, fancy menus, bubbles, and other ridiculous memory wasters.

This baby boots in 24 seconds and I can record and play full HD videos smoothly.

I can find any programs instantly instead of scrolling through hundreds of them all mixed up like most people's desktops.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Is yours simple or complicated?
Meh, pretty much the same:

http://i.imgur.com/uSlvDxa.png

Today, I found out that -ESCAPE- has cutscenes even more tedious than Vorago's.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@FishPreferred I love this It is amazing!

Mine would be pretty organized:

http://s3.postimg.org/4yuq8n07n/Wallpaper.png

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

I went into the woods to go camping...but then it started raining and had to go back.

GhostOfNinja
GhostOfNinja
600 posts
Farmer

Got the first bloody nose I've had in about 5 years while driving on the freeway. Didn't have any tissues handy to stanch the bleeding, so I drove home as fast as I could while spewing blood at a ridiculous rate. Just finished cleaning up all the coagulated blood on my body, gonna go to sleep early now because I think I lost so much blood that I feel weak and tired.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I submitted a resized form of my Armatar!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I was coming back from a walk with my dog Gigi when I heard an unusual noise coming from my backyard. As I start looking, a duck came out, followed by 6 babies following very close. I was enjoying the scene when a stray cat came out from under my deck. Fortunately, the cat chickened out when it saw me and my dog. Hopefully the ducks will make it to wherever they were heading.

I see a lot of animals in my neighborhood such as turtles (big and tiny), snakes, groundhogs, deer, opossums, lizards, raccoon, chipmunks, squirrels,coyotes, and many kinds of birds like crows, hawks, turkeys, geese, robin, sparrow, doves and some tiny metallic blue birds which I have no idea what they are.

Seeing ducks was a first for me and I've been living here for 10 years.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I stepped outside to go get my mail when I see two kittens on my landing and their mom in my driveway. They are feral cats and there are way too many in my neighborhood. Anyway, I grabbed them both and they started clawing at me and showing their fangs. It was kind of funny but their mom wasn't laughing.

I brought them on the sidewalk and released them. They ran back up and hid behind some bushes. Most people don't like them but I find them useful. One of them caught a mole that was wrecking my landscaping a couple weeks ago. I also haven't seen any field mice for a couple years so I guess they are helpful in some ways.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Today was the annual Explorer Scout water fight night. Everyone was thoroughly soaked.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

Worked for 11 hours. My legs hurt a bit but surprisingly I'm not all that tired.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I practised Yoga for 3 hours as celebrating the International Yoga Fay and am taking my Dad out, on account of father's Day.

Happy Fathers to all fathers in this Kingdom.

Showing 511-525 of 684