ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] What is "AFD Coinerator"

64 36926
JenniferRawr
JenniferRawr
1 posts
Nomad

Recently this thing popped up while playing City of Steam: Arkadia, then found it popped up when i loaded all Armor Games pages on separate tabs, is this a Armor Games approved thing or is this some kind of nasty malware?

• 64 Replies
popington
popington
119 posts
Chamberlain

where is the coinerator??? i cant find it.

SunBlast
SunBlast
7 posts
Farmer

Eh... or perhaps the one that made this was a master of pranks and ironies! The devs released this supper-dupper cool competition which will award you with a few million Euro exactly on April 1st so that everyone thinks it's a joke and then suicide themselves when it turns out the competition and prize are real but they didn't participate! Well... you never know

DrCruel
DrCruel
3 posts
Nomad

I am asking nicely, get rid of ADF, & do not create anything like this again. What is the point really? Besides upsetting users...

Akatsuki_Kojou
Akatsuki_Kojou
199 posts
Viceroy

I think it's quite interesting though. Well, it probably has to do with me trying to get through zombotron games back to back. I am glad there is something to keep me from quitting the game mid-way.

Sekai
Sekai
1 posts
Shepherd

Even muted and minimized it's very irritating as it pops up and flashes constantly and blocks part of the screen. Something like this should be optional to turn on and off completely and opt-in not opt-out, IE you have to go activate it first. Otherwise it just screams crapware.

JackWilhelm
JackWilhelm
1 posts
Peasant

A....F....D.... oh, god dammit! April Fool's Day! Urgh.... nor funny, armorgames! Not funny! ...well, maybe just a bit.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I'm glad it stays minimized when I ask it to. If it popped back up every time I changed pages, I would not be pleased.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

So if this thread is labeled as "answered" does that mean I have to start another thread somewhere in order to try and get this thing fixed?

I still can't play any games on the site and even trying to visit the forums is incredibly obnoxious because the thing keeps chiming and popping up in the way every single time I make a post or change tabs within a forum thread.

Wuxx
Wuxx
1 posts
Scribe

You can tell you've done your pointless April fools website addon well when it's stopping you using the website and driving people to other sites. Good job.

TheOmen5588
TheOmen5588
7 posts
Jester

well 01/04 is now over in europe @@

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

I hope I at least get some kind of badge for playing it. :P

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Come on now, it's completely harmless. Why are we complaining about it? Who is this actually hurting?

jasony
jasony
3 posts
Nomad

pretty darn funny. Oh, that means it's really a PDF. I tried hacking a virtual machine to accelerate my clock so i could get points faster. it didn't work. kudos for that. i didn't want to spend any more time on it.

jasony
jasony
3 posts
Nomad

... but yes, I did notice quite a bit of delay today in loading pages from AG. obviously the solution is to wait until tomorrow, but don't try to sell government mandated health insurance or anything... wait, are you guys their contractor?

Graum
Graum
6 posts
Scribe

how many axiom faux ducks do i need to play
Gemcraft: Chasing Shadows
?

Rank 4632 atm

Showing 46-60 of 64