ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] What is "AFD Coinerator"

64 36927
JenniferRawr
JenniferRawr
1 posts
Nomad

Recently this thing popped up while playing City of Steam: Arkadia, then found it popped up when i loaded all Armor Games pages on separate tabs, is this a Armor Games approved thing or is this some kind of nasty malware?

• 64 Replies
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Arm_Candy, its hurting the people who can't play games because of it because its buggy.

Regarding the conversation I was having in this thread with boppins, I started a new thread specific to the bug issues as it seemed appropriate, thanks.

[url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12287933/afd-coinerator-blocks-all-games-on-site]

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Wow...all the posts in here from users that are just coming to the forums to complain about a day-specific event.

Are you all the same people whining about Imgurs new "generate comment" button?

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

No one ever said it was "day-specific", you guys assumed that. The moderators never confirmed that or made any statements on how long it would last. For some people, the entire site was broken because of this thing.

When a new feature on a game-hosting site forces some players to lose months of progress, that is a completely legitimate thing to post concerns about. Thanks for being cavalier and diminishing other people's problems with a severe bug on the site

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Our April Fools Day prank is now removed from the site, sorry for everybody that had troubles today! I hope some of you got to enjoy it.

Showing 61-64 of 64