ForumsGames[GENERAL] GemCraft CS Thoughts

465 152791
iladesta
iladesta
7 posts
Peasant

I was curious what everyone thinks of the game so far? Likes, Dislikes? Found any bugs yet?

• 465 Replies
ThomasSpeedrunner
ThomasSpeedrunner
155 posts
Nomad

It would make gem resocketing giants useless, if they instant resocket xD.

This right here. You can't have something which makes something else useles...then again, we already have that in the form of bloodbound compared to poolbound...

Also:
Not sure if trolling...

I'm no troll, dude. Even if I wanted to troll anybody here, I still wouldn't, because it's a bad thing to do.
lurjake
lurjake
3 posts
Nomad

Im probably doing something wrong here. So how does everyone enrage their waves ? I can get my inventory full of level 12 gems with single click, but enraging a single wave by clicking 36 times for 100~ waves is rather slow and im starting to lose interest in the game. Is there a faster way to enrage waves ?
Or alternative to enraging waves to get high exp before the game gets too hard ?

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Nope....I had it way worse than you.

In version 1.013

Angered about 10-12 waves to E250 hp, took 800+ gem bombs EACH. And the worst part of that horror? I only got 300 levels or so from SEVEN TRILLION XP. =( now I am really hating the xp per level thingy....seriously.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

@lurjake try different gem bombing modes. There is one which lets you use for bombing mana with the cost of gem. So you can have one gem in inventory of, like, 35 grade and use it for gembombing.

TheLaw118
TheLaw118
30 posts
Nomad

Ok he NERFED the sparks AGAIN? Sheesh, does this guy want us to stop playing? So the spell cooldowns no longer shorten, yea thats not really fair.

I take almost a week off, two version upgardes with BOTH bs nerfs. I swear this guy does not play his own game.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

TheLaw118....I'll tell you when it's bad. When he nerfs bloodbound. Then there seriously would not be a point in continuing to play for me.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Sorry guys, looking over at my earlier posts, I think I might have helped made peter nerf shrines and sparks....I asked for a possibility of a mega endurance, in which shrines capped at 75%, sparks were rarer, 10% time increase instead of 5%, and stuff like that, along with x3 the xp(0.75 instead of 0.25)....guess he decided to completely overdo my handicaps(which were for fun and for a larger reward) and ignore my reward for it.

Meh....I'm really sorry if its true I helped him make that nerf....

TheLaw118
TheLaw118
30 posts
Nomad

He does not want toreward the casul player, I guess he is really only aiming for the hardcore. But if the nerfs keep happening, even the HARDCORE players wont want to play. If he bumped up exp in endurance like you suggested, then yea endurance would be fun again. But the nerf keep comming, with the same exxp it just isnt worth the hair pulling.

ferryp
ferryp
2 posts
Peasant

SPOILER (somewhat) ALERT!

I just noticed my first compass too. After clicking on it several times I unlocked an achievement "Spin a compass" for... spinning the compass.... That's all I can tell about it for now.

TheLaw118
TheLaw118
30 posts
Nomad

if the nerfs keep happening, when it comes to steam, there will be no one left to buy it. They take one look at the AG version, and see its not really worth w/e the price will prob be over on Steam.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Yeah sad to say. The one worthy thing still left is bloodbound. Without it, insane gem grade levels(only thing worth going for highscore....xp totally nerfed 100% now) would be impossible and thus the game would have.....absolutely 0 replay value and it will suck. :/

AccountJustForGemcraft
AccountJustForGemcraft
1 posts
Nomad

It's important to balance the game... People getting trillions of XP just proves that it's too easy

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

U think its easy to get trillions of xp? It took me 5. days. to. get. 300. levels. My. Hands. Hurt. It sucks :/

ifju
ifju
91 posts
Shepherd

As bloodbound works now, is an exploit/bugged, for sure. Prepare for more changes. It is clearly not intended to work this way.
I think endurance is supposed to be an unbeatable challenge. Only bugged mechanics allows you to do that now.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

If they want endurance to be unbeatable, take out WoE and Shrines. I can beat it w/o bloodbound. But I can't make high grade gems w/o bloodbound. If I cant do that, and it takes eons to level up once with this now, what is the point in playing? Peter isn't balancing the game. He's killing all replayability. If he nerfs blood I will ask for a refund, just to let him know i hate his decisions.

Showing 421-435 of 465