ForumsGamesGemcraft CS Endurance

136 43413
Anarchie
Anarchie
1 posts
Shepherd

Hi,

in Gemcraft Lab I could go on in Endurance mode forever with Chain+Mana-Gems collecting Mana, enraging giant waves and some killing gems.
In CS it kills me pretty soon. Main problems I identify would be slow mana-collection and high armor.
I appreciate that endurance became limited but Id like some more chance for staying at least some longer.
Anybody found a good strategy for endurance?

• 136 Replies
Astroshak
Astroshak
268 posts
Peasant

For the kill trap, use Yellow Red Black, instead of Yellow Red White. Boost with Yellow in the Amplifiers.

For how much you can bomb a wave stone, look at your kill trap gem's maximum damage and critical multiplier. Round them both down to about two significant digits (if it is 98,954,654 max damage, round down to 98,000,000; if the critical multiplier is 1,498 round it down to 1,400) then multiply the two together. That is your target HP; bomb wave stones so they get as close as they can without going over. Rounding down ensures that if you do accidently go slightly over, it won't hurt you. But don't round too far down; the more you bomb the waves, the more experience (the ultimate point of a mana farm) you can gain per wave.

Upgrade the mana farm gems (trap and amp) before you upgrade the kill gems (trap and amp), but don't allow the killing gems to get too far below the mana farm gems.

Showing 136-136 of 136