ForumsForum GamesWicked Rising [Zombie RPG]

46 15604
Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

http://s15787.storage.proboards.com/5775787/i/3WNVw4XyOagG1UhYJeeq.gif
Story

Survival isn't always the best option...

Five years after the electromagnetic pulse that fried every piece of electronic equipment in the United States, Detroit hasnât changed all that much. Until today. Blaine and his boss Pike have kept their own district running smoothly. But as a warring faction moves in, and bodies start showing up mutilated beyond recognition, it becomes clear that much more frightening things are on their way.

Rules

1. No God - Moding
2. One characters only are allowed.
3. Characters are unlimited, everybody can join anytime.
4. No Powers when roleplaying.
5. Don't steal informations from others.

Character :
Health : 10/10

Sick : N/A

Name :

Weapon :

Inventory : 500$

Looks : [Image Link or Describe]

Team : N/A

Car :

Shop

Welcome to the Shop ! Here you can buy your own equipment. You have 500$ to spend here in the Shop. You can get more equipment by playing more in the game. There's a different shop at the game. Change the Inventory and Weapon from N/A if you bought here.

Colt Anaconda - 150$
M4A1 [30 Bullets Per Round] - 145$
Shotgun [8 Bullets Per Round]- 250$
Medic Kit - 25$[25$ = 2 Pieces of Medic Kit]
Dragunov [10 Bullets Per Round] - 350$
Dessert Eagle [7 Bullets Per Round] - 190$
Dragon Knife - 210$
Can Of Beans - 20$ [20$ = 1 Pieces of Can Of Beans]
Military Knife - 200$

Thanks for buying ! I hope you buy, if you didn't buy you will die in the hands of dead. You can find more at other shop !

Authors Note
Welcome to the Wicked Rising RPG ! This is a Zombie Apocalypse RP, survive or die in the hands of dead. This will be my first RPG in Armor Games. I trashed other, if someone see that xD . That's a shame for me, enjoy the RP ! I do this because I think we lack of active Zombie RPG. But we are full of Aliens x) . I will decide where you will spawn or will start.

• 46 Replies
Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Name :Mellisa
Weapon :M4A1[30 Bullets Per Round] | Uzi [60 Bullets Per Round]
Inventory : 350$ | 4 Pieces Can Of Beans | Journal
Looks : Black hair,tall,freckles,green eyes,missing fingers
Team : Black Skull [Currently With : Leo]
Car : Honda

The dead body stinks in your position. Leo came, he brought some thing from the store. "Oy, I got some supplies. Nice, did you hotwire it ?" Leo enter at the back of the car. "Lets go to the base. Also, why do you keep this dead body here ? This one stinks !"

Shoeminor
Shoeminor
912 posts
Blacksmith

"Yeah,pretty sure it`s hotwired.Also,I found this sweet doughnut box!We can put our loot in here.And,look at this notebook.Strange,huh?"

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

"Good job ! Now time to go back in the base." You drive through the base. You and Leo get inside the base. Leo goes through the round table, claps loud as he get the attentions. "Everyone who joined the Scavenge Team prepare tomorrow. Afternoon, we will meet here again." Time passed, it's night now. "Good night to everyone !" Leo shouted to all. Leo show your room, as you see it was pretty clean. "Here, you will sleep here." You can now sleep if you want, or take a lay there and read the Journal.

Shoeminor
Shoeminor
912 posts
Blacksmith

I`ll read the journal and go out of the midnight to dig in the small yard.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Team : Black Skull

Journal :
"January 1, 2013

I'm here at my house, I was pretty sure there are many dead outside. It's currently new year, but it was so sad that my family is already dead. I'm the only one who able to survive here. I'm doing my best to survive from those dead. I'm currently walking through outside my house. Now I'm here outside of my house, there's so many stinky human parts around. I go to my car, it is still shiny and a Honda car. I open its door and get inside, pushing the key to the key hole of my car. I begin to twist it, starting the engine. I will leave my house, I will find other survivors.
Zombies begin to follow my car, there was a jumper ! As my car falls to the ground... I'm going to die now, if somebody reading this. There was a weapon hiding at the *end of the word*

You dig at the small yard. A shadow begin to appear at your back. It would then tap your back. "What are you doing here ? It's midnight, not safe to go outside."

kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

Name :Blade

Weapon : M4A1 [30 Bullets Per Round]

Inventory : 335$, Medic Kit X2,

Looks : http://bit(dot)ly/1kPpGpO

Car :

Waiting....

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Car :

It was a dark midnight. You are outside the military barracks, you have been chosen to search for supplies. At the left wing of street you will see many cars scattered, some of them look like a junk now. At the right side you will see many buildings, a car looks like crashed on a building. At center a shadow will appear, it will get big and bigger approaching you. As you will see it is a zombie. It is a huge group of zombies, as the Right Squad approach you. A man start to speak, "It's time to kill em' all ! Join us before we get killed !" Left Squad came too, they begin shooting. A jumper begins to jump in the air, it was approaching you. Nobody notice the jumper except yourself.

kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

Car :

I attempt to move out of the way while shooting and yell " Jumper!!! Help"

Also when can we buy items?

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Car :

You able to dodge the attack of jumper. As they pay attention to you, they move their body finding the jumper. One of them notice the jumper, he quickly shoot it with his AK47 gun. He begin to rush toward you and speak, "Are you okay ? Next time you could use your gun to kill zombies." Then he tap your back. He shouts to all, "Back to shooting !" A medic approach you, "I got a news from the radio from Barracks. We really out of supply, you need to go and explore around to find supply. Join with this 4 people, they will help." Then they begin to walk through the buildings. A nice-looking girl speak, "Let's go now !"

((At the start of the game or if you spotted any seller. There's a vendor also at the base or barracks.))

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name : Jackson Hail
Weapon : Colt Anaconda, Dragon Knife
Inventory : 500$
Looks : Texan, with a beard and sideburns, grey eyes and one ear exhibiting heavily stitched up tears.
Car :

kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

Car :

I did say "While shooting". Follow the girl.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Weapon : Colt Anaconda, Dragon Knife, M4A1 [30 Bullets Per Round]
Inventory : 150$
Looks : Texan, with a beard and sideburns, grey eyes and one ear exhibiting heavily stitched up tears.
Car :

It was a dark midnight with the soldiers. They were supposed to bring you to the safe area. Somehow a big body and smelly flesh has been appeared. It will rush toward the soldiers. As they noticed it and begin shooting, their bullets didn't able to make these creature fall. As the creature hit many soldiers, making them to fly away. You will see it has a short brown hair and have an armor on its chest. A scientist has begin to speak, "This one is an Armored ! We didn't yet able to know what its weakness." The creature has been grab the scientist, throwing him so far. A soldier began to get out of the building, grabbing a Rocket Launcher. It will shoot the creature and making it fall to the ground. The soldier approach you and pull your hands. "Follow me, or unless you will get to harm." As the creature didn't able to follow you two now. The soldier brings you to an underground basement. Many peoples inside which is armed and selling various things. "You can stay here if you want. You could also help us from everything here. We planning to go out tomorrow, we will search for another spot. We don't want to stay here like a rats. You need this gun." As he gives you a long gun, it will be black and shiny looks like made into a metal. "This is M4A1, if you didn't know yet. So, you want to join tomorrow ?"

Car :

They are running while shooting at the back. You leave the other two squads of military. From the far distance no zombie are following your squad now. You and the others begin to run toward the street. "Okay, here's the plan !" The girl will begin to point his finger to you and the other girl. "You and Yuri go to that right side. Gerrard you will need to look for us. You are a scout for today. Here, take this AWM. Okay, this one which I don't know the name lets go to the left side. " They begin to stand up and get ready their guns. "Go ! Go ! Go !" They began to run, also the girl which is your teammate for now. You and the girl begin to search for supply at the right side. You will see a building which looks like a restaurant (May found high percent of supplies and less of survivors) and a Police Headquareters (May found high percent at gun and survivors less at supplies). "Okay, where to go first ?" Yuri ask and begin to grab a bubble gum, opening it with his hands and began to throw it to her mouth.

kalkanadam
kalkanadam
797 posts
Peasant

Car :

No need for more survivors with no supplies to sustain them. Go to the restaurant.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Inventory : 335$, Medic Kit X2, Backpack [Extra Inventory Space]

Car :

You and Yuri get inside the restaurant. When you enter the restaurant there's no zombie inside. "This one looks like safe. Good choice man !" As Yuri gets inside the kitchen room. She begins to shoot quickly, you will hear a loud sound of gun. Yuri gets out of the kitchen, blowing her gun with her mouth. "Okay, this one is safe. Lets go to the kitchen area. It seems there's many foods there." As you and Yuri get inside the kitchen area. You will see a box of pizza. In the Coca-Cola refrigerator there's so many drinks. The refrigerator seems working fine. Yuri opens the refrigerator and grab a drink. She begin to open it and start drinking. She throws a bag to you, "Okay, time to grab this foods." Can of beans, bacon (not cooked yet), eggs which are in its case, potatoes and sack of rice. A car will begin to appear in the door. The car's window begin to go down, you will see a face of girl which is your leader. She begins to speak, "If you're finished get your supplies here."

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Weapon : Colt Anaconda, Dragon Knife, M4A1 [30 Bullets Per Round]
Inventory : 150$
Car :

I check the M4A1 and tell the soldier I'd like to stay in the shelter for a little while, trying to see if there's anything interesting to buy.

Showing 16-30 of 46