ForumsForum GamesWicked Rising [Zombie RPG]

46 15603
Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

http://s15787.storage.proboards.com/5775787/i/3WNVw4XyOagG1UhYJeeq.gif
Story

Survival isn't always the best option...

Five years after the electromagnetic pulse that fried every piece of electronic equipment in the United States, Detroit hasnât changed all that much. Until today. Blaine and his boss Pike have kept their own district running smoothly. But as a warring faction moves in, and bodies start showing up mutilated beyond recognition, it becomes clear that much more frightening things are on their way.

Rules

1. No God - Moding
2. One characters only are allowed.
3. Characters are unlimited, everybody can join anytime.
4. No Powers when roleplaying.
5. Don't steal informations from others.

Character :
Health : 10/10

Sick : N/A

Name :

Weapon :

Inventory : 500$

Looks : [Image Link or Describe]

Team : N/A

Car :

Shop

Welcome to the Shop ! Here you can buy your own equipment. You have 500$ to spend here in the Shop. You can get more equipment by playing more in the game. There's a different shop at the game. Change the Inventory and Weapon from N/A if you bought here.

Colt Anaconda - 150$
M4A1 [30 Bullets Per Round] - 145$
Shotgun [8 Bullets Per Round]- 250$
Medic Kit - 25$[25$ = 2 Pieces of Medic Kit]
Dragunov [10 Bullets Per Round] - 350$
Dessert Eagle [7 Bullets Per Round] - 190$
Dragon Knife - 210$
Can Of Beans - 20$ [20$ = 1 Pieces of Can Of Beans]
Military Knife - 200$

Thanks for buying ! I hope you buy, if you didn't buy you will die in the hands of dead. You can find more at other shop !

Authors Note
Welcome to the Wicked Rising RPG ! This is a Zombie Apocalypse RP, survive or die in the hands of dead. This will be my first RPG in Armor Games. I trashed other, if someone see that xD . That's a shame for me, enjoy the RP ! I do this because I think we lack of active Zombie RPG. But we are full of Aliens x) . I will decide where you will spawn or will start.

• 46 Replies
Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Health: 10/10. Sick: N/A. Name: James. Age: 40. Weapon: M4A1 ( 30 bullets per round). Inventory: 345. Looks: Blonde hair, tan, small, and one blue eye ( Has an Eyepatch.) Team: N/A. Car: N/A. "Sure," I say. "Good", The red T shirt man said. " Also my name is Jack, and I want to bring you to my team's place. It is the only place to survive", Jack says. I followed him.

Showing 46-46 of 46