ForumsForum GamesWicked Rising [Zombie RPG]

46 15605
Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

http://s15787.storage.proboards.com/5775787/i/3WNVw4XyOagG1UhYJeeq.gif
Story

Survival isn't always the best option...

Five years after the electromagnetic pulse that fried every piece of electronic equipment in the United States, Detroit hasnât changed all that much. Until today. Blaine and his boss Pike have kept their own district running smoothly. But as a warring faction moves in, and bodies start showing up mutilated beyond recognition, it becomes clear that much more frightening things are on their way.

Rules

1. No God - Moding
2. One characters only are allowed.
3. Characters are unlimited, everybody can join anytime.
4. No Powers when roleplaying.
5. Don't steal informations from others.

Character :
Health : 10/10

Sick : N/A

Name :

Weapon :

Inventory : 500$

Looks : [Image Link or Describe]

Team : N/A

Car :

Shop

Welcome to the Shop ! Here you can buy your own equipment. You have 500$ to spend here in the Shop. You can get more equipment by playing more in the game. There's a different shop at the game. Change the Inventory and Weapon from N/A if you bought here.

Colt Anaconda - 150$
M4A1 [30 Bullets Per Round] - 145$
Shotgun [8 Bullets Per Round]- 250$
Medic Kit - 25$[25$ = 2 Pieces of Medic Kit]
Dragunov [10 Bullets Per Round] - 350$
Dessert Eagle [7 Bullets Per Round] - 190$
Dragon Knife - 210$
Can Of Beans - 20$ [20$ = 1 Pieces of Can Of Beans]
Military Knife - 200$

Thanks for buying ! I hope you buy, if you didn't buy you will die in the hands of dead. You can find more at other shop !

Authors Note
Welcome to the Wicked Rising RPG ! This is a Zombie Apocalypse RP, survive or die in the hands of dead. This will be my first RPG in Armor Games. I trashed other, if someone see that xD . That's a shame for me, enjoy the RP ! I do this because I think we lack of active Zombie RPG. But we are full of Aliens x) . I will decide where you will spawn or will start.

• 46 Replies
Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Name : Jackson Hail
Weapon : Colt Anaconda, Dragon Knife, M4A1 [30 Bullets Per Round]
Inventory : 150$
Looks : Texan, with a beard and sideburns, grey eyes and one ear exhibiting heavily stitched up tears.
Car :

He point his hands to the girl selling, "Maybe ask her ? Okay, enjoy your time here. I'll go and leave you first." As he walk away now. The girl sway her long hair. Her face begin to appear, she has nice looking face. Her body will be perfect and so fit. You will see her products with price on it ;
AK47 - 250$
AWM - 300$
Armor Vest - 100$
Dragunov - 350$
Can of Beans - 20$ (2 Pieces Can of Beans)
HE Grenade - 50$
40mm Grenade - 60$
The soldier has been approach you, "There's a job there. You will earn money if you do that. I'll leave again, that's all." He walks away again. You will see a paper on the wall.
============================================================
Tower Watcher - Pay: 150$
Outpost Guard - Pay: 200$ | 10 Pieces of Can of Beans | Supply of Rice in Five Days
============================================================

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Looks : Texan, with a beard and sideburns, grey eyes and one ear exhibiting heavily stitched up tears.
Car :

I look at the a AWM rifle reminiscently and volunteer as a tower watcher.

( Do you use a translator? )

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Car :

The AWM is so clean and shining. A man approach you, "Okay, you will watch at that tower. When there's a large group of deads pull that ring there. It will makes us alert. If there's only just a small group, you're free to shoot them. Between, the pay has been changed. It will be 200$ now." He points to the north with a tower. A girl has turn her head to you, "Hello, do you want to buy ?" She smiles a little bit.

((Nope, if there's a problem with my English sorry (=.))

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Car :

I head toward the tower, acknowledging the girl and ask what she sells.

[Everything's pretty good but the tense. Grammar's probably above average ]

Shoeminor
Shoeminor
912 posts
Blacksmith

Name :Mellisa
Weapon :M4A1[30 Bullets Per Round] | Uzi [60 Bullets Per Round]
Inventory : 350$ | 4 Pieces Can Of Beans | Journal
Looks : Black hair,tall,freckles,green eyes,missing fingers
Team : Black Skull
Car : Honda

I sleep,thinking about the journal and the strange yet familiar handwriting.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Car :

The girl answered your question, "I sell all the things you will see in my table. If you didn't see you need in the table it means I don't have it. This is all I sell, have a nice day." You get up in the tower. Tower seems to be still strong and standing properly. You will see three zombie around. The one in the right side seems like just standing there. You will see it's just a normal zombie. In the middle with two zombies they going forward to you.

As something come in your mind. The handwriting seems belongs to your friend named Archie. You sleep, you get a better rest with the sleep. Then the morning came. Leo approach you and speak, "Hello, at exactly 9:00 A.M. the team will go and gather supplies." Then he leaves you smiling. You will hear a noise around the place. "They're attacking !" As Leo stop and gets shock at the shout. "Gather your weapons ! We will fight !"

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Car :

I lean against the towers railing, assuming there is one, and try to shoot down one of the approaching zombies.

Shoeminor
Shoeminor
912 posts
Blacksmith

"Hit the deck!"I yell.
I hold them off with my Uzi.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Car :

The bullet quickly release from your gun. It will goes toward the zombie, as the zombie just fall to the ground. There's 2 more zombie left, as the one on the side notice you. It will quickly running toward you. As you will hear a huge noise of footsteps. Then, just a huge group of zombies appeared. They are running toward the tower.

"Hey, lets go to the entrance. We need to protect it before they go here." You will notice a zombie on Leo's side. It running quickly toward Leo, then it begins to jump. Leo didn't able to notice it unless you.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Car :

I scream for help, and start firing wildly into the horde with my M4A1.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Car :

As they would get to you, then looks forward. The man who approaches you speak, "Good job. Lets get shooting !" As three men get up the tower. They are armed and they using different types of sniper. Your M4A1 outs of ammo, it needs to reload. They begin shooting and shooting until the zombies get into a little amount. You will see a huge zombie, when it looks through your eyes it begins to jump. It landed on the ground and cause a great earthquake. They begin shooting the zombie, until it falls to the ground. They stop and just look at it. The zombie stand up and runs toward the base. It gets inside and other zombies get also inside.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Car : N/A

Uh, oh I ask if any one has a loaded rifle magazine, and draw my revolver, determined to stop any more zombies getting in.

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Health: 10/10. Sick: N/A. Name: James. Age: 40. Weapon: M4A1(30 bullets per round). Inventory: 445. Looks: Blonde hair, tan, small, and one blue eye ( He has an Eyepatch). Team: N/A. Car: N/A.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

The soldier that saved you throw a magazine to you. Then suddenly a roar will be hear all around the base. It cause an great earthquake everywhere. As all of the zombies stop and just bow their head down. Suddenly a fat zombie has appear, it has a big butcher knife. It begins to slam the knife on the ground. It destroy everything around the base. "Run !" Everyone run in fear while shouting. You killed some zombies around, there's still 2 ammo on your anaconda.

Health: 10/10
Sick: N/A
Name: James
Weapon: M4A1 [30 Bullets Per Round]
Inventory: 355$
Looks: Blonde Hair, Tan, Small and one blue eye ( He has an Eyepatch )
Team: N/A
Car: N/A

You're in your black car that are already crashed and looks like not working anymore. There's so much dark around the town. You're hard to see anything around you. Then suddenly a light has been appeared and shout, "Anybody here ?!" As it nearly get near in your car. You will see a man in red t-shirt. "Hey, come with me. If you don't want just speak."

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

I flee with the rest of the guards, trying to reload my assault-rifle while running.

Showing 31-45 of 46