ForumsGamesGemcraft CS: Crusade for a Grade 100 Gem

496 148246
thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Hi, I am level 3142, and I am going to be the first to get a grade 100 gem.

http://i.imgur.com/LPI5mar.jpg

How did I get specs obscenely high? Well, thanks to this dude over here...

One important thing to note is how to create dual gems. Adding two grade one's them spamming U is losing about 33% special power.

Optimal creation is a G1 of both, combine, make a G2 of each, add one pure to each dual, combine the G3s, duplicate, and repeat with pure G4s, duplicate the 6, etc.

here is the difference at g34:
Regular creation:
http://prntscr.com/3dgs2c

Special Mix:
http://prntscr.com/3dgs6k

Note that the hit count is the same, and the cost to duplicate is the same. This is a difference of 32.9%, and this difference keeps rising at higher levels. It's only a 16% difference at grade 6. It takes a decent amount of time, but it is worth it at ultimate grades (45+).

I now have huge specs. It takes me about 20-30 seconds real life time to get +1 grade. So a minute before +2(needed if want extra specs). I estimate my specs to be about 80% higher than normal, at least blood is.

PS- Level 46 amps got the spec treatment too, they are wicked.
  • 496 Replies
cronos51
cronos51
108 posts
Nomad

bobbybaby's quite right. Talking about 'achievements' this way is mystifying something utterly simple. With an obvious goal: Being 'the first' to 'reach' something 'very special'.
Three 'thisismythread-threads'? Nobody else may interfere with the presentation of one's personal achievements? Hey, thunder, come on, take it easy.

@jynx, I catched that G99 value only now as I was curious about the difference of 16-combine and 64-combine. It must be about 2,5 or so I think.

For the script: I did it in Autohotkey, too. With many monsters on the screen I had exactly the problem you described. I solved that by finding and using the parameters 'SetMouseDelay' and 'SetKeyDelay'.
'SetKeyDelay, 40' and 'SetMouseDelay, 40' worked for me, with 8,5k Monsters. Upgrading took very long then, but worked. With less monsters one could probably start at a value like 20(?) and increase/decrease from there.)

For the reduced R:
In fact, I pushed that even further - I don't know if the gain is worth the pain. In the beginning I did it just to reduce lag rather than to gain more mana (which since 1.0.18 doesn't seem to be a problem anymore).
I had only one copy with red for each cycle till G25. In my first experiment, R had fallen out while upgrading to G30. So I upgraded the two gems without R and with R separetely at that point. I just did the same for the cycles G50>G55 and G75>80. From G80 upwards I didn't want to take any risk and mixed both copies about 2(OB):1(ROB) - to be sure R doesn't drop out again (I'm not completely sure the numbers are right. Instead of 25,50,75 it could have been like 30,50,70?)

For your endurance question (earlier in this thread):
Final HP depends on battle difficulty and Field. More specific:
(a) battle difficulty (Looming, etc.)
(b) First Wave HP
(c) Non-Endurance-Waves (For looming: the more traits, the more non-endurance-waves > the smaller the final HP as the HP curve is lower during non-endurance)
(d) Field specific factor (HP curve)
On Hextile F1 on looming last endurance wave is around E+51, on F6 looming its already around E+60. So the first F fields should be the only ones where endurance can be beaten (don't know the power of shrines in the current version)

ThomasSpeedrunner
ThomasSpeedrunner
155 posts
Nomad

On Hextile F1 on looming last endurance wave is around E+51, on F6 looming its already around E+60. So the first F fields should be the only ones where endurance can be beaten (don't know the power of shrines in the current version)

E+51 or so seems beatable...if you've got maxed out almost-everything essential to high-damage gems, including True Colors, Traps, Bolt, Chain Hit, Multiple Damage, Resonance, Fusion, one or both bound components (that last one is to fit your playing style)...and let's not forget the amount of talisman power you'd need. Also, the three strike spells would be absolutely necessary. Still, I'd like to see someone legitimately beat Endurance.
NightmaresRW
NightmaresRW
5 posts
Farmer

Anyone with a script for anything willing to share? I'm interested both in use or learning.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Fine, well, I just look down on outside aid. I mean, if the achievement or goal or whatnot is to be real, then only you should do it, not you + something else. JM2C

Also, I won't deny that I AM a bit jealous of the G100ers because I was the one who thought up the idea that in GC2 it might be possible....I ask you to forgive me, because it is understandable, I think.

At any rate, I will indeed be the first to reach MP level 100, trust me on that. I have summer break, patience, and the knowledge that I am one of the best GC players, humbleness be darned!

mafilux
mafilux
22 posts
Shepherd

MP lvl 100 is a little overkill isn't it?

oLaudix
oLaudix
48 posts
Nomad

MP lvl 100 is a little overkill isn't it?

- Largest collection of Barbie dolls : Bettina Dorfmann (Germany) has 15,000 different Barbie dolls. She has been collecting Barbies since 1993.

There is no overkill in "because it can be done" It would be Impressive actually. Furthest i went with mana was 5.156e31. Then i crashed my flash player trying to run it faster ._.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Overkill? Watch, disbeliever! I shall pursue this Quest or die(on the internet) trying! Hah! For glory!

oLaudix
oLaudix
48 posts
Nomad

Real challenge:
====================
Grade: 1345
Mana Per Hit: 8.233e+307
Bloodbound Level Per Hit: 5.552e+66
Value: 1.967e+486

====================
Grade: 1350
Mana Per Hit: inf
Bloodbound Level Per Hit: 9.878e+66
Value: 1.259+488

Both made with 64x combination

Normal orange gem with sG1350 value

====================
Grade: 1620
Mana Per Hit: 2.162581257089954e+227
Bloodbound Level Per Hit: 0.0
Value: 1.259+488

mafilux
mafilux
22 posts
Shepherd

I didn't say that I don't think you can. I just think by that time, you could have a gem that can beat endurance.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

So? It's already been done.

daniil_sizov_98
daniil_sizov_98
30 posts
Farmer

G100 without scripts, but I know, it's not intresting anymore
http://i.imgur.com/RcGDePz.jpg

@oLaudix, that result was reached without using exploits and bugs?

oLaudix
oLaudix
48 posts
Nomad

Its not a result. It was pure calculation. Amount of tim you would have to spend to reach it is impossibru.

ThomasSpeedrunner
ThomasSpeedrunner
155 posts
Nomad

Well...starting to get somewhere. I got close to grade 40 in this run (grade 37, to be specific), and note that this is on Y6 on Haunting with several traits maxed and most others activated to some degree. Only two not activated were Corrupted Banishment and Adaptive Carapace.

http://i.imgur.com/HiTXTiC.png?1

I'd say the result is satisfactory. Went up about 50 levels and got some real nice talisman fragments, though I'm still waitin' for the magical day when a rarity 100 fragment shows up in that reward bar >>;

oLaudix
oLaudix
48 posts
Nomad

If someone is still wondering what is the fastest way here is a little chart.
http://i.imgur.com/vEBXksn.png

ThomasSpeedrunner
ThomasSpeedrunner
155 posts
Nomad

What's the 1024-combine method?

Showing 436-450 of 496