Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

I want to play a game...

Posted May 2, '14 at 10:05pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,091 posts

I found the connection. Funnily enough, R2 caught it by accident in the Knight forum. I'll use bold text, although you'll probably see it immediately. The following are all comments from Gantic.

"I want to play a game...:"

"Oxcart" any1? ;P

"[Official] What is a Knight?:"

Only, he has less posts than most forum regulars. In fact, I'm not sure he counts as a forum regular! But you know, it just proves you don't need a gazillion posts 2 be a knight.

"You're Banned (Page 4759):"

You're banned for posting 1 too many times.

"Strange Things:"

D0es anyone ever get that feeling that there is something strange about the day or something different might happen that day when they wake up in the morning?

"ATTN: Rooster for Nefarious Porpoises:"

Mmm, I was hoping more people would be posting here 9not that it matters), but yeah, it says right there in the title that this is a Rooster for Nefarious Porpoises.

---

So I was wrong about "What it Takes to Become a Moderator," "Fun Riddles/Magic Tricks," "Kingdom Rush - General Discussion," "This thread is currently about," and "Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the Internet." And the Riddles thread too. So we're still missing...someone else make the list.

"Legendaria Imaginaria" has a lowercase "i" in a title in all caps. Not sure if that is significant.

last edited May 02 2014 10:08 pm by MattEmAngel

Posted May 2, '14 at 10:17pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,091 posts

Oh, cool. I "ran out of time" to edit that post, so here's an addition.

"[FAQ] How do I find a Friend?:"

Any7time anyone asks how to do that thing in the title, you can just assume that they don't bother reading and just redirect them to the proper location. It's not the first time and it won't be the last.

---

And I have a pretty good idea where this is going. @Gantic are there a total of eight riddles to solve?

last edited May 02 2014 10:21 pm by MattEmAngel

Posted May 2, '14 at 10:42pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,589 posts

So does this just leave the one about how the kingdom is in trouble?

I have no idea where that's going to be. Maybe it has to do with the community or something.

Posted May 2, '14 at 11:08pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,222 posts

You guys were on the right track with the Kingdom Rush Discussion Thread, but that's not the only Kingdom Rush thread out there.

"So close to what? Earning a quest? Well, you've got like 9 of them, so the others should be too hard."

Posted May 2, '14 at 11:11pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,438 posts

And I have a pretty good idea where this is going. @Gantic are there a total of eight riddles to solve?

You guys are going through this without much trouble. That is up for you to figure out.

Posted May 2, '14 at 11:20pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,589 posts

You guys are going through this without much trouble. That is up for you to figure out.

So there's 9 questions then? Ok, got it.

So the only ones left are "White Rabbit, White Rabbit, tricks are for kids!
What game do you play? Is it Pyramids?" and "White Rabbit, White Rabbit, is this the end?
Hahahaha. No."

Pyramids and ends... what could this mean?

Posted May 2, '14 at 11:28pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,222 posts

Found something.

We're just missing the post that includes the second 2, but the thread ID--12299071--contains every number up until then that has been discovered through the riddles so far. Whatever the pyramid post is should include the post with the 2.

Now all we have to do is find the word.

Posted May 2, '14 at 11:49pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,589 posts

But how do the numbers help us find the words? How are we supposed to fibd them?

Posted May 3, '14 at 12:03am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,589 posts

Woah woah woah. Now I'm starting to get really confused.

Here's what I'm confused about: Bad grammar

"Do you know the difference between grammar and spelling? Because this is just bad spe1ling."

However, the only one that actually matches is: "White Rabbit, White Rabbit, what be you do?
What this is? How understand I can you?"

So what the heck is happening?

last edited May 03 2014 12:04 am by R2D21999

Posted May 3, '14 at 12:51am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,589 posts

Triple post but oh well.

On page 6 of this very thread I have found this by Gantic:

"One. Who said I didn't know? I only said I didn't think it would be coming out so soon.
2. This still isn't solved yet.
D. There is not number three."

So is this a clue? Or is Gantic just fooling with us?

Reply to I want to play a game...

You must be logged in to post a reply!