ForumsThe TavernWhere do you want to go on vacation?

13 6420
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I've always wanted to visit the Caribbean, particularly the Bahamas, and the romantic countries in Europe such as France and Italy. Where have you always wanted to go?

• 13 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'd like to go to all the famous landmarks and places in the world. Like the pyramids, Niagra Falls, Easter Island, great wall of China.

Besides that I'd also like to visit all the states and most of the European countries.

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

It's hard to narrow it down... I would love to go to New Zealand again. But if I wanted to go somewhere new, Nepal or Uganda would be pretty interesting, I think. As well as Norway.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Niagra Falls

I might go there this summer. I'll take pictures for you.

great wall of China.

It's completely worth the effort to climb it. Bring a sharpie and a padlock, people wrote their names all over the place in a lot of different languages. Cyrillic, Thai (is that how you refer to the language), Korean, Japanese, English, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc. The padlock's for a wish that you can lock into the chain on the wall. If I'd known that before I went, I definitely would've brought one. And if you want pictures, I can send them to you eventually. None with me in them of course.

As for me, I'd love to go back to China/Taiwan. Language barriers aside, I'd want to go to Japan, France, England, Denmark, (lists off the rest of the world)

I like travelling. If language wasn't a problem and I had enough money to go where I wanted to, I'd probably never come home for a year.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

How strange it is to me that only four people on this entire site want to go anywhere on vacation.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I might go there this summer. I'll take pictures for you.

Make sure you stay on the American side because on the Canadian side, you'll be soaking wet in 30 seconds. xD
Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Niagra Falls

A. I live REALLY close to them so.... yes

and you spelled that wrong. Its Niagara not Niagra!

But i would like to to Greece and Rome, because of all the ancient ruins there are there. And i wanna go to all the states and get a shirt that has the name of all of the to prove it!

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Maybe back to Berlin to see what I didn't see the last time.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I want to go back to Washington State actually. I miss the green, which is easy when you've moved to the desert.

~~~Darth Caedus

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Ireland Sweden all those places and Rome too also wanted to go to easter island and i will xD

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I miss the green, which is easy when you've moved to the desert.

Screw green. Desert is the best minus the water problems.

Anywhere in Europe. Japan would be cool. Australia and New Zealand. Couldn't care less about Africa, the Middle East, or most of Asia. South and Central America would be OK.
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Anywhere tropical, like hawaii. mountains would be cool, because of all the fresh air they have there.

DarkSpiritRevenge
DarkSpiritRevenge
5 posts
Nomad

Thank god I am from London,You guys should visit London it is a very nice place to be in.
=)

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Thank god I am from London,You guys should visit London it is a very nice place to be in.

I did and I enjoyed it even though I ran all day long to see as much as I could since I was there only for 1 day.
We left Paris very early in the morning and arrived in London around 8 am.
The trip through the tunnel with the Eurostar was actually faster than I expected.
Showing 1-13 of 13