ForumsWEPRThe Israel and Palestine War

92 37051
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

In this thread let's discuss about the war that is going on right now against Palestine and Israel.Do you guy's think what Israel is doing is right? I don't think so,lately i have been reading about it and there is even a page on Facebook of a guy who used to live in Gaza and so everyday he post's pictures about what's happening and how bad Israel is but nobody is not helping them and he posted this recently :"Israel has broken 65 U.N resolutions with no consequences. Iraq broke two and got invaded, bombed and destroyed." This is quite unjustice and even nobody is helping Palestine,Anyway's whoever want's to read more just go like his page called Mohammed Zeyara. Now let's discuss further more.

• 92 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

The main problme is that the arab countries dictators use the hate to Israel as an eash way to earn credit from the masses. No food? Threat to destroy Israel. This way the peoples keep hating us instead of hating the dictator. On the other hand, all the islamist countries/terrorist groups hate us because we represent a western society which is against their belifs (We drink alchool, may god save our souls) so they hate us too.
Therefor, only if some arabic leaders will hather the strenght to stop this and make a real peace with us and full normalization, there will be peace.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Therefor, only if some arabic leaders will hather the strenght to stop this and make a real peace with us and full normalization, there will be peace.

In that case, don't hold out too much hope.

we represent a western society which is against their belifs (We drink alchool, may god save our souls) so they hate us too.

Although Israel is the biggest recipient of US aid. What does that get spent on, actually? I genuinely don't know. Armaments? Infrastructure?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I find, for once, that I am completely stumped. Having gone over everything again in detail, I have become convinced that there isn't an ethical, peaceful, solution. There are just too many grudges and incompatible ideologies at work. Any ideas I have would only end up with either another unequal state, or a volatile political mixture liable to blow up without warning. The world with either watch as a helpless observer as the situation deteriorates, or interfere and make it worse.

- Every knowledgeable social commentator since the feud began
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

@09philj USA aid us (Israel) by money for our army. We dont have hunger or anyhing, we are quite well actualy (Our debt is fine, there is a good amount of jobs, the education system and the healthcare are working and so on). Our "weakness" is that we face(ed) countries which were aided by other superpowers. Eygpt and Syria were funded by Russia. Their entire armory is russian weponery (and thats why Syria is still stuck in the 70' by army standards [like N. Korea]). Eygpt is aided by USA as well, but less than Israel is.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

The Israeli government is not a stranger to that hate against Israel. I wonder who their strategists are; if they want to get rid of extremist ideologies, starving the common Palestinian people and bombing hospitals is the wrong way.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

The 'Israeli government' consist many many parties. Its not like europe, wher there are 3-4 parties. We have more than 15, when 5 are "ruling" parties, which try to get a coalition and therefore get a hold on the PM chair. Unlike Gaza wher they just execute the former government and burn them alive on the streets.

Anyway, exept the right wing arabic paries (which basicly call for the destruction of Israel, everyone else agree that Israel need to defend itself. Of course there are these Idiots which are racist and militantic, but the vast majority is in favour of a small scale oppration (not a full ground invasion + conquering). Most of the families send their childs to the war by saying, if ill queue one mom who was interviewd by channle2 (a news channle) saying "remmeber that you are a human being sent to protect his home. Stay one and chllalways choose the right things when faced the hard decisions which may come. Return in peace".

The problme here in Israel is that the right-wingers aka retard facist which i hate with my entire heart and splin, are very loud. They yell and curse, but luckily they dont hurt anyone (yet). They do get violent while they pritest (throw chairs at left-wingers protests), but most of the population condem their acts.

@haiha, if you think that we are driven by "what will make the world to like us the most" than youbare wrong. Sure we can just do nothing and cry and cry and cry to the UN, **** Ruanda or Bosnia, but we choosed otherwise.

If we gad a strategist, he would day that we need tonlet Hamas enter a yown and massacre them all like they tried too. He will tell us to remove 'iron dome' from Tel-aviv so we it will ve in ruins as well. He will tell us to stand on roofs so our kids will DIE, and peoples like you will say "they kill kids!". But sadly, we care about what good to our citizen, not what will be the best for the media.

Hamas only care about the money its get from smuggling drugs and selling guns, not about the peoples of Gaza. If they are so poor, how come they built Kilometers on Kilometers of concrete tunnles all around Gaza? Wher are all these rockets are from, if they are not allowed to enter a thing inside? How are their soliders so "brave and strong" if they cant feed themsleves and die from hunger for over 50 years?

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

If they are so poor, how come they built Kilometers on Kilometers of concrete tunnles all around Gaza?

All of their money is expended on military infrastructure?
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

If we gad a strategist, he would day that we need tonlet Hamas enter a yown and massacre them all like they tried too. He will tell us to remove 'iron dome' from Tel-aviv so we it will ve in ruins as well. He will tell us to stand on roofs so our kids will DIE, and peoples like you will say "they kill kids!". But sadly, we care about what good to our citizen, not what will be the best for the media.

What?! Nobody asked you to do all that, and you are twisting things. I don't care for the media. What I am saying is that all your offensives and your blockade do definitely not help to disarm the situation, and continuing to build your settlements has the exact opposite effect. What I am saying is that you are contributing to that hate as much as the Hamas. You do have a right to defend yourself, and noone asks you to sacrifice a single life. But you are unnecessarily decimating a population that supports extremists because of your crimes; because starving the Palestinians gives the Hamas power when they come with food and water.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Thats what you did! We dont "starve" them. We dont "mass murduring them". Our problme is that we dont show our side to the world. Or maybe the workd prefer their lies. There is an entire industery in Gaza, we call it pallywood. They use picture from Syria Iraq and even Israel. They take scenes from old movies. They film entire scenes. For god sake, up to 2004 Israeli's used to go visit Gaza, trade, and live as neighbores. Gaza flurished. But then a truck driver hit a palestinian guy and ****storm began. As usual. Their militantic leaders do it AGAIN AND AGAIN. They just find excuses to burn the ground. Whey the only place a jew cant enter in the entire world is in the middle of Israel? One time Ariel sharon entered Jerusalem and visited Al-aqza square (he didnt even entered to the big mosque). What happened nrxt? A full scale riot. Camp david, Israel and the palestinian as negotiated. Arafat, the leader of the palestinians (which magicly became very rich in this job) didnt liked the offer. So he have us an Intifada (another full scale riots)). They use their citizens as bullets. Whenever theybwant to get the world attention theybsend their youths to kill police mans and soliders and even just random peoples. When the muslims in the UK began to riot, how many "humanists" cred for them to stop? And the UK killed much more rioters then Israel did.
Did you knew that Israel bring injured peoples from Gaza to hospitals in Israel even now? Did you saw the video clip of two mans shootig RPG's from a mosque tower? Why the media keep saying "532 palestinians died" rather then "330 citizens and 202 militants died"?

I am against these settelments as well, but you cant keep using them like they are the worst things on earth. The palestinians made these peoples seem to be blood thirsty monsters. Have you ever met one? How many arabs die by settlers? Lesd than 100 since 1995! Most of the cases of murdure between Israelis and palestinians are made by crazy peoples from mainland Israel, and even in these cases the peoples who did it are thrown to jail, if they dont get lynched first. We dedtroy settelments. Why dont you hear about that?

And for last - the food. Qatar send Millions on millions of aid to Gaza. Enough to provide the entire Strip with Kaviar and lobsters for every meal. But magicaly this money dissapear when arrived to Gaza. Wher all this money go? Wher all the supplies go? Why Hamas close the banks in all of these "himanitarian ceasefires"? Because Hamas tax his peoples. He preder them to get their food from them, and pay double for it, rather then get the food for free. There is more than enough food in Gaza. But it all controld by Hamas, who prefer to make his peoples weak and desperte.

And then the pro-ppaledtinians say the media is biasde against them. Because they are so used to their own media who dosent even try look netural.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Between my biased information and your biased information, it will prove difficult to get anywhere... but is Israel not in the midst of an offensive in Palestine territory? Did Israel not bomb hospitals and schools, causing the death of hundreds of innocents and children?

And then your politicians claim that "the Hamas accept the civilian deaths by shooting from inhabitated territory", while the ones knowingly killing the people is Israel, well aware that their rockets kill innocent people and just wanting to make it look like they're forced to do this?

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

we should stop caring about that region, their helpless. let them have their war. its sad for all the good willing people around there. but i believe in the state those 2 are, there is just no other option. either 1 of them blows the other away. or yet another long war (this time without the interruptions) until they forget what their fighting over. sad too say but i think just blowing away gaza would result in the least casualties.

USA aid us (Israel) by money for our army. We dont have hunger or anyhing, we are quite well actualy (Our debt is fine, there is a good amount of jobs, the education system and the healthcare are working and so on).
still the way your country came to existence is unexceptionable.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Are you suggesting the "But UK and USA helped you!!" Butthurt crying?

In 1948 we had nothing. NOTHING! My grandmother told me how their armory looked like. A mess of random guns from diffrunte places. She had a polish gun,but she traded it with a left-handed friend (because the polish guns hammer was in the middle, rather then to the left) for his czech gun. Can you explaine why they had british equipment? We won on our own. The "USA money" came from jewish peoples in USA and othr countries which donated money for the war effort. Only in 67' we got some (old) western equipment.

And if we speak - didnt the arabs had the russians, because from obe hand they say"you had help", but on the other hand they ised Russians and pakistani and cuban pilots, as well as help from almost the entire arabix world. From Algeria to Bangaladesh. Fron Sudan to muslim bulgarians. Dosent that count as "help" as well?

The problme with this conflict is, that the palestinian (and to be honest, the arabs in general) took the all thing waaaay to much personal. As a hily war on their souls. If they will just accept that we are here, and that the real sollution to the situation is peace rather then war, then there cojld be peace. Because us Israelis got too much slaps in the face while "negotiating". We gave them Gaza, they gave us Qassams. We gave autonoumy in the West bank, they fave us suicide bombers and explosive cars. Why are we need to be the gental giant over and over? The entire talk with Hamas is generaly "You (Israel) will stop beating us up, and in return we will stop make you kill innocente bystanders. We want half of the lands you have now as well btw".

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

Danielo look's like you are not getting the full idea,i read about the ceasefire from a real source( a person living in Gaza and suffering) and he told me what really happened.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

The problme with this conflict is, that the palestinian (and to be honest, the arabs in general) took the all thing waaaay to much personal.

DUDE. Palestinian exodus, 1948. I am aware that your history books tell that they went away on their own, just gave up their territory; but outside of Israel people know that they were forcefully evicted. You should know how that feels, even generations afterwards.

"You (Israel) will stop beating us up, and in return we will stop make you kill innocente bystanders. We want half of the lands you have now as well btw".

That's exactly what I was talking about. Your attacks cause innocent victims and you shout "it was the Hamas!!!". That's detestable. You are the strong ones, you should be the first to cease fire; of course then the other side also has to cease fire, which may not occur instantly, but that's another problem (accentuated by the fact that even in ceasefires you keep provoking them (and yes, the other side certainly also provokes you, too, but is that really a reason to make peace impossible?))...
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

Example one of Israel cruelty :One day my friend and I were walking late at night in the streets of Gaza. He asked me to take off my ring to take a look at it, so I did. While he was looking at my ring. We heard airplanes in the sky. I looked up. And to my surprise I saw something that looked like a light bulb in the sky falling towards us. While my friend was busy. I kept staring at this light bulb fall because it was the first time I witness something like that. All of the sudden, this light bulb just exploded and became like a sun in the sky, lighting up the entire area. My friend then noticed it, grabbed me and threw my under a tree. I told âwhat the heck was that?â He said âwe call it a Fanoos (Lantern). Israeli airplanes drop them the see who is in the area to either kill them or to take pictures of them. If we stay here (under the tree) they wonât be able to see usâ

I asked him âWhat kinda life is this?â If I want to take a walk at night airplanes will start taking pictures of me? This is sick.

He said the line I keep repeating âWe were born to be murderedâ He continued and said âZeyara, stay sincere. You never know when your time is comingâ âDo you know how I stay sincere?â
I asked âHow?â
He said âwhen I get an ego boost, I find a washroom and I clean it. It helps me lower my egoâ

We went and bought Shawerma after.

Picture: 2 lanterns lighting up the city of Gaza from last night. This time, it wasnât just to take pictures, it was to murder and massacre innocent children.

Showing 16-30 of 92