ForumsForum GamesInterest Check: Random Towers of Space and Time (RPG)

6 2530
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

A few notes before I give the preview:

1) This is the first time I've created an Interest Check thread, but this is not the first time I've created an RPG.

2) That being said, I already have an idea in place for the RPG in question, but I don't have all the details yet. Anyway, this thread will be used to preview the story as well as an early character sheet so users can sign up and provide feedback.

3) Random Towers of Space and Time (RPG) is the working title of the RPG in question.

ANNOUNCEMENT: The RPG is now playable. This thread will remain unlocked in case you want to sign up here rather than the actual thread.

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Since this thread is well into the second page, I will just use the main thread for mechanics. There are still 3 slots remaining, but if someone bumps this thread and creates a character, that character would be transferred to the main thread.

-----------------------------------------------

Read this thread for the mechanics.

• 6 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Bumping because I recently edited the OP, but edits don't bump.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean Deane
Level: 1
XP: 0/10
HP:
Current Year: 2014, but not sucked into a portal yet
Weapon:
Armor:
Damage:
Defense:
--------------------------------
Character Stats: 15
Strength: 2
Dexterity: 4
Constitution: 2
Luck: 7

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Name: (insert what you want your character to be called here)
HP: (this will be determined after you fill in your stats)
Weapon:
Armor:
Damage:
Defense:
Character Stats:
Strength: 3
Dexterity: 2
Constitution: 3

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

It's good to see that a couple of people are interested, but the RPG is not quite playable yet. I will make some responses though.

@JACKinbigletters: The "Character Stats" entry is supposed to be blank according to the OP, so that 15 is not necessary. Anyway, I will fill in everything else that is needed when I create the actual RPG thread.

@nivlac724: You placed the correct number of stat points, but your character sheet isn't supposed to contain any of the stuff in parentheses because those are directions. Anyway, all you need for now is to choose a character name, then I will fill in everything else that is needed when the actual RPG thread is created.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Name: Nivlac
HP:
Weapon:
Armor:
Damage:
Defense:
Character Stats:
Strength: 3
Dexterity: 2
Constitution: 3

is that good

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

is that good

That's good for now. I also edited the OP to add some new mechanics for more player interaction. Once I finish the monsters, I will create the actual RPG thread, then I will complete all the character sheets.

4 slots remain. Even after I create the actual RPG thread, I will still accept sign-ups from either this thread or the RPG thread. If you sign-up in this thread, I will post your character sheet in the other thread to introduce you.
Showing 1-6 of 6