ForumsNews and FeedbackAd-Free Gaming

162 64196
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Hate ads? You now have an option to remove them from the site. Just click the remove button next to ads and for a nominal fee you can remove the ads from the site.

Also, there may be a super secret forum. I mean... err NO forum, that doesn't exist.

• 162 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@Ferret !!! FORUM UPDATE?

ETA?
WHAT?
HOW?

Must you consistently make me curious about AG?!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Can't wait for that forum update. Heheheh. :3

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm in love with the friends, favorite games, and quest pages. Especially that friends page.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

My only request in re the forum update is the option to not see any emojis. I have no problem with disembodied letters, brackets, and colons, but I hate those brightly coloured disembodied heads.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I like your suggestion @MattEmAngel. Just going to give one reason why it may be like that; maybe because some people want to have a better understanding on the current topic, and one post on the new page isn't enough.

@FishPreferred, I like the emoji's. Though they could look a little better.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

maybe because some people want to have a better understanding on the current topic,

The last page thing is a glitch. Not something they did on purpose. The last page link has had many glitches in the past, this one being the weakest of them all.

Also if I wanted to understand the current topic, I would go to the OP or look at the title of the thread. Just saying.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Also if I wanted to understand the current topic, I would go to the OP or look at the title of the thread. Just saying

You have a point, but threads like "CT100" and "Question of the Day" have ever-evolving topics, so, this glitch is useful, in a different perspective.

Just like this post, you need to go back one page to understand why I'm saying this.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You have a point, but threads like "CT100" and "Question of the Day" have ever-evolving topics, so, this glitch is useful, in a different perspective.

Really? Because even in Count to 100 if you're the first one to post in a new page you have to go back to the previous page automatically after posting. This is a problem for people who made a mistake and don't realize it. Plus, just look at the number at the post on the page if you want the idea. If you have a feeling the user is wrong, just click back. It's not a big deal, it's just an extra click. You'll be doing a lot of that on the internet.

Same thing for QotD if you want to know the question, but you could also look at someone's answer to get the general idea of the question. Or if someone even quoted the question.

Kinda like how you quoted my post from the last page.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I am getting Ads on the website that are too Explicit. Those Ads include Undergarment Ads. Does anyone get Ads like these?

TheBigLugmos
TheBigLugmos
7 posts
Jester

I completed a trialpay offer for ad-free, but I am still seeing ads.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@TheBigLugmos lets loop in @Ferret

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@UnleashedUponMankind @TheBigLugmos

You can still see ads in the news sections of the site.

and...

In game, the site has a next and previous option, if you click those, you get brought to another page (it doesn't even open a new tab).

Not sure about other parts of the site, but when you are in AFG+, the site is almost completely ad-free.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@akshobhya If you get a screenshot, love to see the ad you're talking about. We can take a look.

@TheBigLugmos I've gifted you 30 days of AFG+.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

If you get a screenshot, love to see the ad you're talking about.
I don't think Victoria's Secret has any musteline underwear models, Ferret.
TheBigLugmos
TheBigLugmos
7 posts
Jester

@Ferret Thanks! I will be sure to buy 6 months ADG+ this June to support my favorite online gaming site!

Showing 136-150 of 162