ForumsThe Tavernwhat do you think will happen in the future?

30 14167
awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

I think that we will have flying cars, huge houses, more global warming (or not) and so on so forth...

• 30 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

It is funny to see how the notion of larger houses has already been mentioned twice in relation to future times. Is it because you think we will all be overweight then? :P Or likely just linked to a general expectation of welfare in the future. But that is ignoring population growth, is it not?

It's called sunscreen lotion.

Or we all become Morlocks.
Joke aside, I can imagine that with time we may start building into the ground. The advantages are undeniable: temperature isolation, huge increase in available space, Shelter From The Storm and certain natural catastrophes...
_Summit_
_Summit_
13 posts
Nomad

Well their currently making self drive-able cars, like they will be able to switch lanes and stop and all of that on their own. Sounds pretty good.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I can imagine that with time we may start building into the ground.

House by where I live is built into the ground. Cool as hell, but I can imagine how safe it is from hail, tornadoes, and the sort.
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Well, the futures pretty great. Its... well, the same as when you made the thread, but the months gone by a bit and the government is probably funding something no one knows about.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Everyone will die :|

As well as that, unless some sort of magic solution to all the crap being put on earth is discovered, I don't think the planet will be around much longer than the span of five or six generations. But who cares? If I'm not dead in three generations, then I'm definitely going to facilitate it , because living forever would be boring.

The future is dark

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

And thats why I secretly loved you a year ago stormy, even though it was that nasty fake love that I use to make people feel bad about themselves.

Edite: What I mean is, not at all, just saying I did to make you/people feel embarrassed about it, because I can

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

As well as that, unless some sort of magic solution to all the crap being put on earth is discovered, I don't think the planet will be around much longer than the span of five or six generations.

I firmly hold the belief that irrespective of all the damage we do, we are incapable of completely eradicating life on Earth even if we wanted, let alone the planet itself.
http://twistedsifter.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/mother_gaia_by_humon-mother-nature-human-comic-hugging.jpg
(I did not draw this. Image link)
Parajugarmucho
Parajugarmucho
30 posts
Scribe

In the future I think the human will discover,attack and kill an alien raze.And will invent Matrix,so the people die and their information are transported here for not miss anything of the life,and It wil make a Infinite-Based on memory-Life....

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

I think that in the future, we will have peace, and we will learn from our mistakes in the past, and although we won't be perfect, life will be much better.

WHDH
WHDH
168 posts
Shepherd

There won't be any oil --> economic crissic --> WWIII --> economic rehabilitation of Eurpa and America --> WWIV (West invade Asia) --> destruction of comunisam in China and spllit of America on few conturies --> rise of Africa --> invasion on Russia(Poland,Belarus,Ukrain...) --> weeker Russia --> Franch-German war (because of huge German economic rise,and Frenchs fall) --> Franch lost --> English take over of Franche --> Brazil-Argentinian war --> Brazil takes over South America --> Brazil-American war --> Brazils victory --> Brail-Europe war --> Europe lost (Germany was week because of Franche) --> Brazil takes over Asia and Africa --> Penguins invade Brazil --> Penguins win

We live in Penguins monarchy!

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

Penguins invade Brazil --> Penguins win

We live in Penguins monarchy!

Wait....what? Penguins might be able to take over Argentina and Chile, but Brazil? That's too far north, don't be silly.

WHDH
WHDH
168 posts
Shepherd

They will pay mercanires with fish.

trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

Kevin Spacey will make company called Atlas!

trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

And all humans will die... (+_+)
/( . )\
/ \

Showing 16-29 of 30