ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArmor Games High (Discussion Thread)

784 279248
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Woah, I created a thread in the AMW. That's rare for me to do.

Anyways, this story is about ArmorGames as a highschool. So of course the users in ArmorGames will be students there(except knights, moderators, and admins who will be school staff). Anyways I'm going to make sure this story has tons of references. Heck, even the entire chapter could be a reference on it's own. Just know there will be references.

Alright criticism, I will allow criticism of all forms. Just as long as it doesn't insult me or anyone else. Just on the story.

If there's a question about the story that you'd like to ask I'll be happy to answer... probably... depending on what the question is about exactly.

Anyways here are the list of users that are characters so far:

Admins:
Ferret: School pet
DanMcNeely: Superintendent
Boppins: School repairman
Tasselfoot: Executive coach

Mods:
MrDayCee: Janitor, everyone hangs out with him and pets his beard.
Gantic: Principal
Moe: Politics teacher
Zophia: art teacher
Kega: Catalan language teacher, she loves to hang out in the art room
Frank: Science teacher he hangs out with groups of students because he can.
Strop: School Nurse, he is often seen doing ninja training
Reton: Literature teacher
Unleash: Math teacher
Walker: Gym teacher
Weird: Information tech

Knights:
Minotaur: A 23 year old looking 16 intellectual with a thing for alcohol. Likes to chase after young girls and is extremely sociable. He only got his bus license because he looked old enough.
Cen: Librarian that everyone likes but isn't seen much.
Nicho: The petulant history teacher.
Hectichermit: The hobo that sells natural drugs.
Xeano: The hall monitor that acts like he's cool. He's also really bad at his job.
Ernie: The one who serves lunch. Sometimes he serves bizarre foods that nobody has ever seen or heard of.
Asherlee: Weight room teacher and wrestling coach. She is Amazonian and 7 feet tall.
Calm: School counselor
Carlie: Swim teacher and coach
GoM: Football coach
Ivan: The punk kid on parole. He expresses his anger through drawings.

Knights that are not knights in the story yet.
R2: A robot that is constantly abused but still loves his abusers.
Patrick: The serious one who points out small details in a pinch

Users:
Clancy: foreign exchange student
arcticwolf: Clancy's twin who isn't as Canadian pro as Clancy
Riptizoid: 7 year old who is somehow in highschool. He dreams of his fantasy of marrying Lauren which will most likely never happen.
Mastaplaya: Football playa who loves to take selfies
Manly: extremely buff, but emotionally affected person
pang: Questionable gender person who is a twin to Sal
Sal: A guy who constantly lies to other students. He is pang's twin and is often seen talking about music.
Snag: A penguin that loves to play games.
Pick: Thief he's also the hawt one. No explanation needed.
Daleks: The one who tries to dropout but keeps coming back
Matt: The creative one who keeps making comics. The guy who comes to class, does the work and leaves early, talking to no one.
StormWalker: A violent female human who is mostly seen with poking people with needles of sharpness. She sometimes mutters about murder. Although once in awhile she goes over to a group of people.
Lauren: She is the girl that is there but is rarely ever noticed. She's also part vampire walrus.
Killersup: The one to talk like he's that voice guy in those one movie commercials. He also likes to talk in 3rd person.
Silver: The Irish guy whos main hobby is to hang around a group and annoy the members of that group. They like to hang around him anyways.
Nivlac: The one who tries to be funny but just causes awkward silence.
09philj: The antagonistic, sardonic, geek
Jack: A student who is an extreme peace-loving activist.
Nurv: An owl, that isn't very smart and likes to read children's books.
Aggs: The kawaii desu moshi moshi kid with the temper. She annoys her sister, Storm.
Omegap: the emotional kid that cries at everything, and is extremely clumsy
Dapro: The one kid that can be seen chucking everything out of the bus windows. Loves to throw stuff like a baseball pitch at anything that moves.
Pieguy: The smart one everyone cheats off of. He is just about every school activity there is, like football, chorus, art club, debate team, marching band, and even cheerleading.
minecraftsniper: A ball of hair that is annoying and loves to bite people.
superbobdabest: Captain of the football team and holder of all football knowledge.
danwar: The guy to stand up to bullies, he has a pretty hot temper.
DarkFire: The slacker who rarely speaks and when he does it's usually just insults.
niku: timetraveler who came to the past for the free donuts.
Darth: A shy, funny B student who is charming.
Frank_Frooton: A 25 year old goth who really needs to get out of school someday.
EvilSweetBlock: The kid who rarely goes to class, he also likes to hold people late for class.
Liquid: athletic geek, who hangs with other geeks like the band geeks, speed cubing geeks, and the others.
StormDragon: A shy, playful tomboy. Despite being a teacher's pet and a bookworm, she will get into a fight if needed. She also likes dragons, wolves, anime, comics, and prefers fiction over nonfiction.
Zirco: A cute girl that loves learning, bad jokes, and punk rock.
apldeap: A laid-back Flipino kid who cracks jokes and is very violent. He likes to think of himself as a smart person. He also is seen with burgers and soda, though nobody knows where he gets them.
Eliakith: He knows everyone and everyone knows him but his aura puts him off. He finishes his work earlier than everyone and is mostly seen playing D&D. He will never join a sport.
Blk: Smart guy slacker who's always arguing and constantly getting into trouble. Reads all the time and is pretty good at the saxophone which he plays in band.
Isigna: The hotheaded transexual kid who'd rather be called a guy. Sings along to sing-alongs, multitasks, and stands up to bullies.
Balloon_Girl: Happy-go-lucky child who's best friend is a balloon she brings everywhere with her. Mess with her balloon, you mess with her.
Gandalf: The kid who's life is all LARP. He watches waaay too much LotR.
Gamerguy: The guy who dares to play his Gameboy in class. He's mostly seen talking of DotD.
KGFM: The creepy girl that hangs out in the science lab and creates weapons, the big kind, and bots that invade blood cells. She is never shy around strangers and is on sugar, explaining why she has a cookie in her pocket at all times.
Moon: The apathetic cool kid. She constantly skips class and is mostly seen being suspended.
Guest_Pegasus: A kind freshman girl who is loved by most people. However, she is very gullible and struggles through depression.
Saphire: The girl that seemingly has everything in her bag, who also loves animals to the extreme.
Trigon: The 27 year old tourist from Indonesia who ended up at the wrong place, but saw his opportunity to become a teacher and is now trying his best to become one.
DoomBreed: The creepy arsonist who dreams of setting everything on fire! People only hang out with him because he does their homework.
Legendary: The positive guy who is legendary.
Armorplayer: A shadow of a kid who stalks students to find worthy opponents. Sometimes he sits alone and counts all the way to 100.
Gogotank: A friendly penguin who keeps hugging random people at school for some reason. He sometimes takes out his mp4 player and listens to music nobody has heard of.
Red: A guy with a low self-esteem who most people avoid. Dreams of painting the entire school and students red. Can occasionally be heard whispering "Pirate Parties".
FishPreferred: A pedantic and skeptical scholarly type with almost no emotional investment in anything whatsoever. Often reading books about logic and physics, some of which may be course related, and correcting statements made by complete strangers. Considers the truth more important than preserving the feelings/cherished beliefs of others. Does not consider anyone a close friend. Polite, but often condescending. Socially awkward, but fine with that.
devanash: A guy who has some slight problems. He is always gossiped by other people, and often portrayed as a flirty hyperactive kid. He tries to be his best to other people, and hates being scolded for a thing he didnt do. Has a slight sense of humor, and hates guys with ego.

If you would like to be added, please tell me the personality your character would have.

In order to be added as a character, you must have at least 1,000 posts or be known throughout the Community. This is to stop users with like 1 post to come in, asking to be a character, and then never show up again.

The rate I'll be posting each chapter will(hopefully) be 2 weeks a month. So expect lots of chapters coming.

Chapters:
Chapter 0: Before the Beginning
Chapter 1: The New Kid
Chapter 2: Poor Lauren
Chapter 3: Matt's Reign of Terror
Chapter 4: The New Chapter
Chapter 5: Nurse's Dojo
Chapter 6: Catch that Ferret!
Chapter 7: Dang it Clancy!
Chapter 8: Is That Daleks?
Chapter 9: Road Trip
Chapter 10: Storm's Daydream Part 1
Chapter 11: Please Don't AP
Chapter 12: Clancy's Canadian Cooking
Chapter 13: Bomb Threat
Chapter 14: Dodgeball
Chapter 15: Wrath of the Forum Games
Chapter 16: The King's Throne
Chapter 17: New Security

Current editors: @StormWalker, @Clancy12, and @09philj

• 784 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chapter 11: Please Don't AP

"Finally done with the first day!" shouts DarthTyrannausarus triumphantly.

"Duuuude, I know!" exclaims Frank_Frooton. (Note: to avoid confusion, we will call him FF in the future when he runs into the teacher Frank.) "Maybe this year, I’ll finally graduate!'

DarkFire scoffs. "I doubt it."

Darth, Frank, and DarkFire are walking to their houses after school, when suddenly, a bearded hobo walks up to them.

"Hello kids," says the hobo brightly. "Did you have a great time at school?"

"We sure did, Mr..." Frank pauses, trying to figure out something to call him.

"My name is Hectichermit, but you can call me Hectic." Hectichermit winks.

"Yeah... Hectic..." says Frank with 0% suspicion.

"Anyway..." smiles Hectic. "I was wondering if you kids would like to check something out."

Suddenly DarkFire, who’d so far remained silent, blows on a whistle that was hanging on his neck. Everyone currently outside looks their way, and then goes back to what they were doing.

"What was that?" asks Hectichermit, confused.

DarkFire looks around, embarrassed. "I thought you were going to... never mind... please continue with what you were saying."

"Well, I was wondering if you fellows would like to check these babies out." HecticHermit takes out a pack of cigarettes.

"Cigarettes?" asks Darth. "Yeah, uh. No thanks."

"They're not normal cigarettes," frowns Hectic. "They're APs."

"AP?" DarkFire asks. "Didn't the school actually allow those things once?"

"Oh yeah," Hectic says, all smiles. "Back then, people would smoke so many of these babies. The teachers actually suspended people because they smoked too much of them. Then the school board decided to ban AP from the school altogether."

"So in that case, we definitely shouldn't take them from you,” says Frank.

"Actually, you're supposed to take them from me." Hectic looks up at the sky dramatically. "You must be rebellious, you must try to smoke as many as you can and spread the love to everyone in the school!"

Darth shakes his head. "Yeah, there's no way we're doing that."

"We're out of here," agrees Frank.

Darth and Frank start walking away, but they pay no attention to their companion. Dark decided to stay behind with Hectic. After the other two are out of sight, he leans close to Hectic and waves a twenty dollar bill at him.

"I'll buy 12 packs," whispers Dark, and Hectic happily obliges.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning DarkFire gets on the bus and sits behind Darth and Frank. "Hey guys!" Dark says cheerfully, AP hanging out of the corner of his mouth.

Darth turns around and sighs. "Don't tell me you actually bought AP from Hectic."

"I don't have to tell you anything," coughs Dark.

"Look dude, you're even coughing," says Frank, concerned. "You need to stop while you can."

"No way. I bought 12 packs of these things, I'm getting my money’s worth," exclaims Dark after another bout of coughing.

"How much AP did you smoke?" asks Darth, his brow furrowed.

"Not much," says Dark nonchalantly. "Before I got on the bus I’d only smoked one pack."

"DarkFire, I think you should stop smoking for awhile," says Frank firmly. "You're going overboard with it."

"I'm not going overboard!" exclaims Dark indignantly. "If anything, I think I need to light more."

He takes out a fresh pack of AP from his pocket, but Frank takes it out of his hands. "Yeah, we're not going to let you," says Darth.

"Fine," drawls Dark. He then takes out another AP packet, takes out a cig, and then lights it somehow.

Darth and Frank look at each other.

"How many did you buy?" asks Darth slowly.

"I told you," sighs Dark, a cigarette in between his lips. "I bought 12 packs of these."

Darth and Frank are so shocked that Frank drops the pack he took from Dark, who bends down to get the dropped pack. "I’ll take that back now.”

"Why?" asks Darth tearfully. "Why would you do this to yourself?"

"Because they've awesome, aaand nutritious," hacks Dark.

"Dude, you're going to get cancer if you keep smoking those things constantly like that," says Frank.

"No I won't," says Dark confidently. "Cigarette packages always say 'can cause cancer' but these didn't say that."

"That's because you bought them from some random hermit on the street!" says a frustrated Frank, looking like he was about to pull his hair out.

"He's trustworthy." Dark rolls his eyes.. "Anyways, we're at school, so we need to head to class now bye."

Mino speeds violently into his parking spot, sending cars flying across the football field. One of them looked like pang's, but it’s hard to tell. "Get out! You wretched hobgoblins are stinking up my child!" the minotaur shrieks, throwing a glass bottle towards the back of the bus.

Dark quickly gets off the bus to avoid any more complaining from Frank and Darth. As he passed Mino, the busdriver reached out and plucked a pack of AP from Dark’s back pocket.

"Oh!" Mino sniffs the pack. "Haven't had one of these in a while!"

------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright!" exclaims Nicho. "Everyone seems to be here!" He slaps down his papers on his desk.

"Alright everyone!" shouts Nicho again. "Open your books up to the first Chapter. Today we will begin learning about ancient China and..." He trails off when he finally notices the cigarette in between DarkFire's lips.

"What is that?" Nicho grinds his teeth, trying to hold in his anger.

"AP," says Dark plainly.

Frank speaks up. "We tried telling him to stop." Darth next to him nods his head.

"And you decided not to heed your friends' warnings?" asks Nicho, face reddening with rage.

"Of course not," says Dark. "What does ‘heed’ mean, by the way?"

"You're in so much trouble, young man!" Nicho screams. "Go to Gantic's office immediately!" He then turns toward Frank and Darth. "You two accompany him. It seems you guys know what's going on."

------------------------------------------------------

They all walk down to Gantic's office. Darth and Frank are on either side of Dark, who seems unconcerned with his current situation.

"Dude, take that cigarette out of your mouth.” Darth swats at it, but Darkfire ducks. "You're in enough trouble as it is."

"I take it out when I feel like it," Dark insolently.

Darth sighed and looked ready to continue the argument, but relented. "If that's what you wish...it’s your own grave you’re digging."

They reach the office a moment later and stand in front of the door.

“You know,” Darth says after a minute, “I’ve heard rumors about this guy…”

“Such as?” Frank wanted to know.

“R-”

“How about we get this over with?" Dark pushes past them and turns the knob. The door swings open slowly, creaking loud enough to make them all jump, and after a shared glance, they edge into the office.

Gantic is sitting behind his desk, typing at his computer. His limbs fly so fast that they’re almost a blur, and text fills the monitor. He murmurs in a low voice to himself while writing. They don't know what he's saying, but he repeats the words 'iron' and 'moon' several times.

"Uh, Mr. Gantic, sir," gulps Darth. "We were sent to see you."

Gantic looks up, his dark beady eyes piercing their souls... or at least, it felt like it.

"Ah, yes. Nicho told me you were coming," Gantic says at length. "The problem is quite obvious." He glances at the cigarette in Dark's lips, and Dark squirms under his intense gaze. "Where'd you get the AP?"

"A guy gave them to me," responds Dark, in a cool-like manner that just made him seem like the kind of person Zaphod Beeblebrox would want to punch in the face. Fortunately, no one on the room was Zaphod Beeblebrox, otherwise Dark would’ve been punched in the face.

"You know AP isn't allowed on school grounds anymore," says Gantic, his voice devoid of inflection.

"That's what Hectic said," said Dark, feigning boredom.

"Who's Hectic?" asks Gantic, steepling his limbs before him.

"I don't have to tell you anything.” Dark leans back arrogantly and twirls the AP in his fingers.

"All right." Gantic looks to Darth and Frank. "Who's Hectic?"

"He's some Hermit that approached us yesterday," says Darth respectfully.

Gantic nods. "What did he do?"

"He offered us some AP."

Gantic starts writing in a notebook. "Did you take any?"

"Neither me or Frank did," says Darth, and shuffles his feet.

"But apparently Dark did?" Gantic raises an eyebrow.

Darth and Frank just sit there like sacks of potatoes.

"Right. You two can leave," says Gantic, his tone taking on an ominous edge for a moment as he turns back to his desktop. "I'd like to be alone with Dark."

Darth and Frank both flee the office without a backwards glance.

Gantic doesn’t move from his seat, doesn’t even look at Dark, but somehow, the act of not looking is scarier than if he’d flown into a rage."You better stop smoking AP. It’s not good for you, you know." As usual, his voice was nearly robotic in its tonelessness.

"What if I don't?" Dark does his best to remain nonchalant, but it’s clear he’s at least a little intimidated.

"Then you will get suspended for a month," says Gantic calmly.

"I'm not afraid of that."

"No, you wouldn't be, would you." Gantic rises up from his chair. "I'm going to give you a riddle."

"A riddle?" says Dark, his eyebrows raised.

"But before I tell you the riddle," Gantic continues, "I need to tell you the rules. Now, are you listening?"

“Yeah, sure.” Dark tried to make eye contact and instead decided to glance to the side.

“I said, are you listening?” Gantic’s voice had changed considerably; no longer robotic, it was raspier, and boomed as if it belonged to a bigger creature than the one in front of Dark.

“I’m listening!”

“Good. I won’t repeat myself. If you get the riddle right in one shot, I won't give you any punishment. However, if you get it wrong…” His voice implied a terrible punishment, and for a moment, Dark was afraid. But the moment passed, and everything returned to normal. “...I'm sending you to counselor Calm for as long as your AP addiction lasts."

"Yeah, yeah. Just give me the riddle, rabbit." Dark grins.

Gantic folds his limbs in front of him and speaks. "Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child’s name?"

Dark’s smirk was wide. "Easy, June."

"Wrong." Gantic’s smile was dark enough to send chills down Dark’s spine. "Let me tell you the riddle again, Darkfire. Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child’s name? At the beginning, I said 'Johnny's mother'. The answer is Johnny." Gantic turns away. "You’ll start seeing Calm tomorrow."

Dark's smile fades as he slumps out of the office. As soon as the user is out of earshot, Gantic picks up the phone and dials a number.

"Hey Mino, if you see a hermit, kick him off the school grounds. He's been selling AP to students."

---------------------------------------

A week passed. No one died.

"So how was spending time with Calm?" asks Darth on the bus to school.

"It wasn't bad," says Dark complacently. "We had some hiccups, but he's getting me to stop smoking."

"I feel so proud of you." Frank says, eyes shining with kawii admiration.

"I'm glad too," Dark agrees. "It had a weird aftertaste, kind of like cookies. They probably weren't made of cookies, but I had a doctor check me out all the same."

"So you're all fine?" asks Darth.

"All fine," confirms Dark.

It’s smiles all around. Pretty gay.

Mino pulls into the bus driveway.

"Alright, everybody off the bus right now! I gotta pee!" yells Mino.

After everyone dismounts and vanishes, HecticHermit appears mysteriously. He approaches the bus. "I have the AP," he whispers, looking around shiftily.

Mino turns around, a grin on his face as he takes the pack of AP. "Excellent! You keep bringing me more of these and I won't tell Gantic about you hanging around here."

"Thanks Mino." Hectic smiles as a reply.

Hectic disappears and Mino opens the pack and lights up. "This is the life," he sighs, while exhaling smoke rings. He then goes to the men’s bathroom and drinks out of the urinal.

Characters: @DarkFire, @Gantic, @Frank_Frooton, @DarthTyrannausarus, @Hectichermit, @nichodemus, @Minotaur55

Editor: @StormWalker

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Johnny's other had three children

I quit.

SuperstarSilver
SuperstarSilver
66 posts
Nomad

"Johnny's other had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child’s name?"

pls fire storm from being editor she is bad :>

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

"I feel so proud of you." Frank says, eyes shining with kawii admiration.

... this is me. ty.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I made an appearance.

Yay me!

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I believe Nicho in the story needs to complain more about his football(soccer) team to be more realistic.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Good job strom.

I'll just... go...

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I've edited the 'other-mother' for you @R2D21999, nice story chapter!

And I think @daleks is right... you need to have some elements of @nichodemus his addiction to soccer in there. That's about the most known fact about him!

And @StormWalker you did a good job, don't worry about that one miss! Everyone can make a mistake... that's what makes us human after all. Even complaining about it does!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

@MrDaycee I'm certain people know I used to go on lengthy dry rants in the WERP too, but thankfully I've curbed that habit.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Ummm... That was a suprise... I was not expecting me to be that much of a delinquent. Especially with my smoking of AP.

Oh well, the chapter was amusing enough and I like that twist at the end. Great job with the chapter.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I know @nichodemus, just thought I should mention it!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So should I start on Chapter 13? I didn't even plan it out yet.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

If you're still in the planning stages for Chapter 13, could you do a favor and perhaps include me in the story? Much obliged, sir.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

To be clear about something that should definitely be said... you're doing an absolutely GREAT job with coming up with the storylines and the way you write them! Ok?!

So, please do... continue... *puppydog eyes*

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Thank you, DayCee
See everyone, DayCee's being nice, you should try it.

He then goes to the men’s bathroom and drinks out of the urinal.

ARE YOU TRULY HAPPY NOW, FROOTON? I DID AS YOU ASKED.
Showing 391-405 of 784