ForumsThe TavernR-relationship thread..?

40 14971
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

what happened to it? :[

• 40 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

So im fighting him tomorrow, and im NOT backing down from a good fight.
So what should i do? I REALLY wan to fight, but i dont, knowing that itll be hard. HELP ME

You answered your own question.

im NOT backing down from a good fight.

Right there ^

My advise? Kick him right in the balls. Fast and easy. He's the instigator so let him come at you so it's self-defense. He catches your leg? Step into him and force him off balance, then use your elbows, sharp and hard, good weapons I've found.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

hes standing there, and says "Hey, you wanna fight?"

lol

Kick him right in the balls.

Ew no, that's so cheap..especially given that the guy wanted to make a fair fight of it.

He catches your leg? Step into him and force him off balance,

Easily countered, either use that momentum to toss the person whose leg you have or when they step into you just lift the leg up
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Use your ankles, they hit and go wher your fist dosent.

A dragon use his tail. Your legs are your friends. But ignore that if you dont know how to kick properly. A bad kick is way worst than no kick.

Have a friend or two ready to break you two baboons up. You dont want to end in an hospital or just get hit by HIS friends.

And for last - I thibk this all "fighting" thingy is silly. Learn to pick your wars young one. Its start with school fighting and end with road rages. Oh you young peoples....

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Thanks for all the advice, but im gonna have to hold for my next fight. He chickened out. I guess he heard all my smack talk and knew i could deliver what i say. But thanks anyways!!

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Ew no, that's so cheap..especially given that the guy wanted to make a fair fight of it.

Cheep? Yes. Effective? Also yes. In a fight you take every advantage you can, give no quarter.

Easily countered, either use that momentum to toss the person whose leg you have or when they step into you just lift the leg up

True but from what I have seen when someone catches a kick there is a pause of "Holy darn I just caught his kick!" and "Holy darn he caught my kick!" With that pause people aren't thinking straight as it usually comes as a surprise so stepping in then is ideal.
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

My advise? Kick him right in the balls.

Seriously dude, wtf? thats the worse idea i've ever heard. You cant just 'kick' someone in the balls, thats so cheap, its worse than losing the fight!
Only kick in the balls if the only guy has a knife or a gun or something, like seriously man.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

So im fighting him tomorrow, and im NOT backing down from a good fight.
So what should i do? I REALLY wan to fight, but i dont, knowing that itll be hard. HELP ME

Testosterone poisoning again?

Don't fight him. Really, don't. Fighting is the most base form of solving a problem. All that will happen is that you'll both end up with your bodies and pride hurt, and both of you will end up in trouble. Be the better person and ignore him. If he gets too big for his boots, take it up with a teacher.

Edit: Just noticed your above post. But the advice still applies to life in general.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Seriously dude, wtf? thats the worse idea i've ever heard. You cant just 'kick' someone in the balls, thats so cheap, its worse than losing the fight!
Only kick in the balls if the only guy has a knife or a gun or something, like seriously man.

Yes, yes you can. I totally agree with you that it's a cheep and dirty move to use in a fight, but then you have to remember that you are in a fight. There are no rules in a fight, no gentlemanly agreement beforehand, no broshake or pinky-promise, it's just you and the other guy. You are at a most primal state of communication and you want to send him a message. Yes you can call it "cheep" outside the fight but when your right in there, all bets are off, he either hurts you, or you hurt him, that's how it goes. If you are to be such a gentleman what would you prefer? Pistols at dawn? Is that any less base? It's still a fight, and there you can kill someone. So yes kicking someone in the balls is a base thing to do, but you could argue the same thing for fighting itself.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Cheep? Yes. Effective? Also yes. In a fight you take every advantage you can, give no quarter.

If this fight is srs bzns (like for your life) then by all means go for the groin. But this is a couple of kids having a bravado contest. No need to be so unsportsmanlike
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

^@pang
Save ball kicking for a more dangerous situation, you don't want to be known as the kid who fights dirty.
Still not sure what the big deal is but ok. Yay for violence in the love thread :3

Showing 31-40 of 40