ForumsGamesWhat is the one thing you are unable to bring yourself to do... in Video Games.

39 8562
Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

Simple question, what is something you just cannot bring yourself to do in video games?

Mine?

Be Evil...

I can't explain it, I always have to be the nice guy... always diplomatic... always looking for the alternative...

I just can't bring myself to let HK47 kill that random person who has done no wrong to me. I can't say, "You know what? Forget you Bionic Cultists, I'm going to eradicate you now."

What about you?

• 39 Replies
coppersmoke
coppersmoke
28 posts
Farmer

I am unable to not goof off in a video game unless it's really Important to me. For instance in CoD Black Ops 2 I will almost always go around with a knife or trap a teammate in a corner. Or in battlefield 3 I will place a spawn beacon and get killed to parachute. In a game like destiny I will play the missions but I will use my scout rifle and spin to get 360 no scopes. And in minecraft I will always troll my friends or make a bad house if I'm in single player.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Avoid attacking the Italian fleet in Uncharted Waters new horizon.
Every time I see this Guido Benzo guy (I call him Mario), I have to say: " Give me all your goods or I'll sink your fleet!"
Most of the time he refuses to surrender so I destroy his fleet and load as many of his goods as I can and resell some of his ships. xD

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Be Evil...

Same for me. I went Darkside in Star Wars: The Old Republic and kept feeling guilt...

On Fallout I always tried to be good (even with Benny)
The only game I don't because other characters keep pissing me off is Civilisation: Beyond Earth! God!

What do you care if I kill Aliens? Or launch Sattelites? or clear miasma in MY territory? or move My soldiers in My borders!?

calwina
calwina
300 posts
Blacksmith

Probaly the one thing i would'nt do is play Just Dance with my dad. I mean he litteraly hates it,and he is bad at the game,so i understand why,

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

Be Evil...

I can't explain it, I always have to be the nice guy... always diplomatic... always looking for the alternative...

I just can't bring myself to let HK47 kill that random person who has done no wrong to me. I can't say, "You know what? Forget you Bionic Cultists, I'm going to eradicate you now."

Me 2 ^^ I always have to be the nice girl, or I'll hate myself Although I'm probably a little more sensitive about it, When I'm forced to play games like Halo or Call Of Duty (which luckily is very rare) I always just run around and have fun with the vehicles, and other things on the map, and tbh, I try avoiding all games with death, and I never play a game where you where you inflict death onto others

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

never play a game where you where you inflict death onto others

Wimp.
Sure,killing innocent civilians is really hard,but when it's in a battlefeild with enemy AI or players i basically do whatever i can to slay them...Unless i didn't really wanna fight it in the first place
(Very rare)

TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I've noticed recently while playing LoZ Majora's Mask for 3DS, that every time I jump from a ledge, I press attack(B on the 3DS controls) and I land softly on the ground, not getting any fall damage.

However, in Majora's Mask I also love going around and exploding things with the Blast Mask, which also damages the player. Sometimes I forget I have the mask on, so most of the time when I end up jumping, I occasionally blow myself up in the process.

bacon3assassin
bacon3assassin
13 posts
Nomad

I always hate getting the bad alternate ending in games.

Showing 31-39 of 39